Nancy Pelosi Must Resign

Joe Bruno

Oct 11, 2019
San Diego
This woman is engaged in a vile conspiracy to overturn the voters choice in the 2016 Presidential election.
She has no regard for voters rights or the provisions of the United States Constitution. She has violated her oath of office and must resign.

This woman is engaged in a vile conspiracy to overturn the voters choice in the 2016 Presidential election.
She has no regard for voters rights or the provisions of the United States Constitution. She has violated her oath of office and must resign.
She's just doing what the far-left voters want. Drop everything and go after Trump.

I'm sure she will get right on that. :lol:

I'm sure she will get right on that. :lol:

You fucking two second faster cocksucker. :mad:

Nancy was not the one pushing for impeachment, she has to follow the wants of her party, enough bad stuff has come out that needs clear honest answers. enough truth could end it. not having answers makes people angry & frustrated.

Hell no! Keep her in office. I would urge the RNC to do what it can to see her reelected in 2020.

She's a poster child for the ignorance of the Left.

Funny. Did you feel that way about President Bill Clinton - when he was impeached for lying about blowjobs?

Well I am sure she will take your suggestion seriously.

You do realize that Impeachment is every bit as Constitutional as the electoral college that made Trump President.

Because remember- Trump was Electoral college voters choice- not the people's choice.

Resign nuthin'!

She needs to be tried for treason and if convicted...EXECUTED!
I am surprised that a Trumpkin even bothered to suggest waiting for a conviction before the execution.

(by the way- again people- Treason is spelled out in the Constitution and no this is not treason- no matter what Fox news and your Nervous Nancy tells you- read the Constitution)

Forum List

Back