Nancy Pelosi: Civilization ‘in Jeopardy’ If Gop Takes Senate

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
And the left wonders why Congress is the way it is.

Nancy Pelosi Civilization In Jeopardy If GOP Takes Senate The Daily Caller

On the one hand, California U.S. Rep. Nancy Pelosi claims that Democrats are not “fear-mongers;” on the other hand, she believes civilization is doomed if Republicans take control of the Senate from Democrats in November.
The former speaker of the House made those dramatic, incongruous statements on “Real Time with Bill Maher,” which aired live from Washington, D.C. Friday.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/12/nancy-pelosi-civilization-in-jeopardy-if-gop-takes-senate-video/#ixzz3DK25HBhX

Civilazion is in jeopardy now because of her and other Dems like her who have caused this nation to become a give me, give me and give it now attitude. I deserve it attitude. They have turned this nation into a spoiled rotten childrish nation.
Can you imagine Americans doing without things like they did in world war 2? No one today would give up their luxuraies like they did back then.
It is there ideology that has caused this nation to become the cesspool that it is now.
We have more abortions, more divorce, more theft and riots & rapes and more people reliant on the government rather than themselves.
We need to get back to our morals and principals that we used to have.

Last edited:
Pelosi may have something there in her projected "end of life as we know it".

Surely if The GOP takes the senate there will be investigations into governmental misconduct that has made so many common variety liberals into Limousine Liberals. A few years behind bars would, indeed, constitute the end of life as they (now) know it.

Civilazion is in jeopardy now because of her and other Dems like her who have caused this nation to become a give me, give me and give it now attitude. I deserve it attitude. They have turned this nation into a spoiled rotten childrish nation.
Can you imagine Americans doing without things like they did in world war 2? No one today would give up their luxuraies like they did back then.
It is there ideology that has caused this nation to become the cesspool that it is now.
We have more abortions, more divorce, more theft and riots & rapes and more people reliant on the government rather than themselves.
We need to get back to our morals and principals that we used to have.

I kinda agree but we did have brave men and women do some brave things in Iraq and that was an all volunteer army. I am thinking that some how the left tells the story and we all respond to their BS. THEY are the ones that won't go. THEY are the ones that belittle what our volunteer army did. I suggest we don't get caught up in their BS propaganda. There are still lots of true Americans left.

It's just amazing that a mentally ill person could be the leader of the House Democrats. Seriously, she is a functioning mentally ill person.

It's just amazing that a mentally ill person could be the leader of the House Democrats. Seriously, she is a functioning mentally ill person.

I believe just the opposite. I think that ONLY a mentally ill person would WANT to serve in Congress or any elected position above that . I mean look at our "leaders" over the last lets say 20 years?

Clinton, Bush Jr, Gingrich, Gore, Reid, Biden, Pelosi, Bohner, Obama, Cheney....

If everyone on this site were honest, there is not one person on that list you would trust your kids with. Not one...

But we trust our government to them??

Forum List

Back