Nancy Pelosi And Maxine Waters.What's With All Of The Make-Up?,What Are They Hiding?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:ack-1: We sure have been seeing a lot of Pelosi and Waters lately & since Trump gave Hillary an ass-whooping over a year ago. But,when we do see them speak before the press/interviews on The View/MSNBC/CNN,,etc etc,,they sure are wearing what seems to be about a 1/2 inch of make up.
:08621:
Yes, they are both pushing 80. But still, what's with all of the make up? What are they hiding from 300 Million Americans? Will the world ever know what Pelosi and Maxine look like without all of that make up?
:aug08_031:

this is the kind of quality think piece i've come to expect from the trumplings and their ilk.

this one is actually a little more intellectual than most; they'll probably stuff him in his locker.

next: susan collins pedicure- simple hygiene or existential threat?

as the orange chimp says- stay tuned!

• Banned
this is the kind of quality think piece i've come to expect from the trumplings and their ilk.

this one is actually a little more intellectual than most; they'll probably stuff him in his locker.

Well at least Hillary and Pelosi don't need to wear a James Brown wig

:ack-1: We sure have been seeing a lot of Pelosi and Waters lately & since Trump gave Hillary an ass-whooping over a year ago. But,when we do see them speak before the press/interviews on The View/MSNBC/CNN,,etc etc,,they sure are wearing what seems to be about a 1/2 inch of make up.
Yes, they are both pushing 80. But still, what's with all of the make up? What are they hiding from 300 Million Americans? Will the world ever know what Pelosi and Maxine look like without all of that make up?

No one and I mean no one want to see them without their war paint!

• Banned

Well maybe someone who is about to pass out and fall under there minivan?

I would rather be ran over by the minivan than see those three without their war paint!

You can put lipstick on the pig but it’s still a pig...

I'm gonna feel sorry for who ever has to prepare her corpse for the funeral

How the FUCK is this "Politics"?

I for one applaud their liberal (pun intended) use of make up. Let’s be honest, those too snatches are even uglier on the outside than they are on the inside. The more they cover those wrinkle mats they call faces, the better.

I for one applaud their liberal (pun intended) use of make up. Let’s be honest, those too snatches are even uglier on the outside than they are on the inside. The more they cover those wrinkle mats they call faces, the better.
I hope they use either one to face
Godzilla in the next movie

I would rather be ran over by the minivan than see those three without their war paint!
god I wish James Brown was still alive, can you just imagine the names he would be calling Maxine Waters on live Television, and telling her to stop wearing his M.F. Wigs?

Well at least Hillary and Pelosi don't need to wear a James Brown wig
i wonder what kind of glue shes using,,,Gorilla?

if only Tammy Baker was still around :04:

I'm so glad you put this in Politics.....tho, "Breaking News" might have been better.

How the FUCK is this "Politics"?
Because, to trumpanzees....this IS Political.....very very very important Political discussion.

Forum List

Back