Nancy Pelosi And Maxine Waters.What's With All Of The Make-Up?,What Are They Hiding?

:ack-1: We sure have been seeing a lot of Pelosi and Waters lately & since Trump gave Hillary an ass-whooping over a year ago. But,when we do see them speak before the press/interviews on The View/MSNBC/CNN,,etc etc,,they sure are wearing what seems to be about a 1/2 inch of make up.
:08621:
Yes, they are both pushing 80. But still, what's with all of the make up? What are they hiding from 300 Million Americans? Will the world ever know what Pelosi and Maxine look like without all of that make up?
:aug08_031:
They both look like corpses.

:ack-1: We sure have been seeing a lot of Pelosi and Waters lately & since Trump gave Hillary an ass-whooping over a year ago. But,when we do see them speak before the press/interviews on The View/MSNBC/CNN,,etc etc,,they sure are wearing what seems to be about a 1/2 inch of make up.
Yes, they are both pushing 80. But still, what's with all of the make up? What are they hiding from 300 Million Americans? Will the world ever know what Pelosi and Maxine look like without all of that make up?
They both look like corpses.
i cant imagine what they look like without the make up and wigs

No one and I mean no one want to see them without their war paint!
I'm gonna feel sorry for who ever has to prepare her corpse for the funeral
She’s already prepared. All she has to do is lay down.

Oh, my goodness. This comes from the cult that worships a guy who paints himself orange to portray a fake suntan and is married to a gal with radical facial plastic surgery.

No one and I mean no one want to see them without their war paint!
I'm gonna feel sorry for who ever has to prepare her corpse for the funeral
She’s already prepared. All she has to do is lay down.
they can always use Nancy Pelosi's head shot without make up as a deterrant to keep bugs/rats/mice out of our homes. just put her 4 inch head shot on home mouldings

I for one applaud their liberal (pun intended) use of make up. Let’s be honest, those too snatches are even uglier on the outside than they are on the inside. The more they cover those wrinkle mats they call faces, the better.

"snatches"?

MY isn't this thread the fount of informative revelation.

I'm so glad you put this in Politics.....tho, "Breaking News" might have been better.

"Breaking" in the sense of "wind" --- like every other one of his insipid infantile diarrhea threads.

Probably wouldn't recognize either if you saw 'em stripped down to whatever their bare realities look like. Just a question of which one would be the scariest looking IMO.

Probably wouldn't recognize either if you saw 'em stripped down to whatever their bare realities look like. Just a question of which one would be the scariest looking IMO.
maybe the Pelosi and Maxine masks will be the best sellers this Halloween

stg013118dAPR20180131094506.jpg

UPDATE: It still ain't workin' ...

the-end-of-nancy-pelosi.jpg

Forum List

Back