Nancy Grace Absolutely Obliterates Darren Wilson And Prosecutor

On Wednesday, Grace appeared on CNN with Brooke Baldwin to discuss the grand jury decision. Grace didn’t hold back, and she thoroughly ripped Darren Wilson, his testimony, the grand jury, and the prosecutor a new one.

Addicting Info 8211 Nancy Grace Absolutely Obliterates Darren Wilson And Prosecutor Robert McCulloch On CNN VIDEO
Nice try. She is a joke. Good job Officer Wilson.

I congratulate you on having formulated a sentence that is actually cogent. Realizing how much energy that must have cost you, I recommend you take a nice break. :evil:
Typical libtard.

Ahh, the musty smell of RWNJ desperation on a Friday. Cool!

But there are, what, 40 witness who say that Brown was more than 100 feet away from Wilson as he was shot

Really....show us in the Grand Jury Transcripts....since it was clear everyone was heard....and both local and federal agencies have looked at the evidence...

You cop haters and thug lovers....you need to get over yourselves....

I want to thank the liberals here and elsewhere for voluntarily displaying thier extreme ignorance. It helps to wash away any doubts in the minds if conservatives that we are on the right side of logic and reason.

As evidenced by the fact that your gun talks to you.

Uhuh....

That has only ever existed in your alleged mind.

Oh and thanks again.

And the witness intimidation began immediately after the shooting...

In Ferguson Witness Intimidation Lying by Community of Color

Two more witnesses, one male and one female, “said they were afraid to speak about what they witnessed. Both said they were worried about retaliation from people who live in the area.” One “began crying and said she could not talk about it.” The male said that he saw Brown inside the vehicle. He turned away, and when he turned back, “the male began moving quickly toward the officer and he heard several more gunshots.” Both witnesses refused to provide recorded statements.

One witness told police that “she had been speaking to her neighbors about the incident, and her neighbors were getting upset at what they believed happened. Their beliefs were inconsistent with what she witnessed.”

Nancy Grace? The same Nancy Grace who wronglfully accused a man in the Elizabeth Smart kidnapping? The same Nancy Grace who wrongfully accused the Duke lacrosse team of rape, and refused to come to work the day after the case was dropped by prosecutors? The same Nancy Grace who has been implicated in the suicides of two people who were never found guilty of a crime?

That c*nt is a joke of a journalist, and a terrible excuse for a human being,

Nancy Grace? The same Nancy Grace who wronglfully accused a man in the Elizabeth Smart kidnapping? The same Nancy Grace who wrongfully accused the Duke lacrosse team of rape, and refused to come to work the day after the case was dropped by prosecutors? The same Nancy Grace who has been implicated in the suicides of two people who were never found guilty of a crime?

I think it was another Nancy Grace...... :laugh2:

Who cares what the screeching crone Nancy Grace has to say about anything. ..... :lol: :lol:
Even a blind hog, well, let me rephrase that in deference to Allah's children, even a blind goat finds a ripe thistle now and again.

I would describe her as a ghoul.

On Wednesday, Grace appeared on CNN with Brooke Baldwin to discuss the grand jury decision. Grace didn’t hold back, and she thoroughly ripped Darren Wilson, his testimony, the grand jury, and the prosecutor a new one.

Addicting Info 8211 Nancy Grace Absolutely Obliterates Darren Wilson And Prosecutor Robert McCulloch On CNN VIDEO

I congratulate you on having formulated a sentence that is actually cogent. Realizing how much energy that must have cost you, I recommend you take a nice break. :evil:
Typical libtard.

Ahh, the musty smell of RWNJ desperation on a Friday. Cool!
It is libtards who are desperate after the GJ spoiled their theatrics trying to perpetuate lies. Losers.

Typical libtard.

0.jpg

Typical libtard.

0.jpg
Idiotic response from a sore loser. Idiot.

She is free to have her own opinion, she was not in the Grand Jury room and she has no idea what really went on in Ferguson.

I don't listen to hosts who cut the mike on anyone who disagrees with her.

So, neither do I, do you have a point or are you just trolling?

Grand jury and prosecutor did an excellent job tossing this case out under enormous pressure to indict based on feelings. This was a dem prosecutor also. Excellent job again to these guys.

Nancy Grace can burn hell.

That comment has nothing to do with her evaluation of the Grand Jury.

Fuck her. She is a dangerous, evil whore.

Grand jury and prosecutor did an excellent job tossing this case out under enormous pressure to indict based on feelings. This was a dem prosecutor also. Excellent job again to these guys.

And all those witnesses that came forward in-spite of the pressure from their friends in the black community, in-spite of the pressure from the liberal DOJ, told the truth and agreed with a white police officer, forgetting about race and wanting only justice. No other reason did they have.

Forum List

Back