Nancy Grace Absolutely Obliterates Darren Wilson And Prosecutor

Nancy Grace, I can't listen to that dingbats voice so never watch her
I'd like to know her ratings if anyone watches it

Nancy Grace....you mean the BOMB SHELL! QUEEN?

She makes her money on sensationalism and dramatics. Not worth wasting my time....

Nancy Grace is stupid. Wilson's face does not have to be mangled before lethal force is warranted.

Nancy Grace is stupid. Wilson's face does not have to be mangled before lethal force is warranted.

Exactly, Brown battled Wilson in the police car and tried to gain control of his service weapon. Reason enough to assume he was attempting to harm a police officer.

On Wednesday, Grace appeared on CNN with Brooke Baldwin to discuss the grand jury decision. Grace didn’t hold back, and she thoroughly ripped Darren Wilson, his testimony, the grand jury, and the prosecutor a new one.

Addicting Info 8211 Nancy Grace Absolutely Obliterates Darren Wilson And Prosecutor Robert McCulloch On CNN VIDEO

She is free to have her own opinion, she was not in the Grand Jury room and she has no idea what really went on in Ferguson.

I don't listen to hosts who cut the mike on anyone who disagrees with her.

On Wednesday, Grace appeared on CNN with Brooke Baldwin to discuss the grand jury decision. Grace didn’t hold back, and she thoroughly ripped Darren Wilson, his testimony, the grand jury, and the prosecutor a new one.

Addicting Info 8211 Nancy Grace Absolutely Obliterates Darren Wilson And Prosecutor Robert McCulloch On CNN VIDEO

She is free to have her own opinion, she was not in the Grand Jury room and she has no idea what really went on in Ferguson.

I would surmise that very few know exactly what happened. But there are, what, 40 witness who say that Brown was more than 100 feet away from Wilson as he was shot. There is even video to attest to this. But the one single solitary witness who says the opposite, the witness who is the author of a virulently racist blog, is believed by the grand jury. Alice in Wonderland, and Wonderland is Ferguson. Take your pick.

Nice try. She is a joke. Good job Officer Wilson.

I congratulate you on having formulated a sentence that is actually cogent. Realizing how much energy that must have cost you, I recommend you take a nice break. :evil:

Nice try. She is a joke. Good job Officer Wilson.

I congratulate you on having formulated a sentence that is actually cogent. Realizing how much energy that must have cost you, I recommend you take a nice break. :evil:
Typical libtard.

So she disputes the testimony of the 6 black witnesses...who have risked their lives to testify that the cop was rushed....right?

I want to thank the liberals here and elsewhere for voluntarily displaying thier extreme ignorance. It helps to wash away any doubts in the minds if conservatives that we are on the right side of logic and reason.

Forum List

Back