Named me Kristian

I never know mine God. He doesn't exist so I am atheism really?!

Jumalauta does not help with with learn Finnish so I do not speak Finnish.
Only Jumalauta can teaching me with speak Finnish. Finnish Goden are really Jumalauta.

:badgrin: :badgrin:

But he never will se me speak Finnish so I am Danish or American people.

My Godfather Ristolainen never want me some Swedish if he allways will me to ground.

Around 2012 last time we saw with our slakter.

My sister she ending school and all slakter families in my cousins home and we eat dinear.

I am only Swedish citizen. Passport card are Swedish.

Welcome Kristian.
Yea Christian, welcome.

Kristian with K and not C and H like Christianity number how is Christian.

K like Christianity on Swedish...Kristendomen...Kristus are our name on Jesus and he are bible God in Sweden we know. We never know the God name. In English it's God. But Lord the Swedes know. In Lord Swedes trust. In God englismen trust. Allah Akbar moslem trust in. Over half million moslem in Sweden. 8.000.000 are Lutheran. At least 500.000 are Protestants. No comformation for theme here of Sweden.
IN HILLARY WE TRUST

Flacaltenn and CK I want's precisly Krista_Boy.

What happens if you use up all the names?. Like Hossfly said? We'd have to shut down USMB to new members.

We have to tell all new members -----

"Sorry --- some guy from Sweden used up every possible name." We're now closed.. :banana:

Unless you want Zika or Botulism..

My name are Kristian or you change you mind and to Krista_Boy. Well cowboy.

I accept your choise.

Kristian my name are this early morning in south Sweden.

:wtf:

Welcome Kristian.
Yea Christian, welcome.

Kristian with K and not C and H like Christianity number how is Christian.

K like Christianity on Swedish...Kristendomen...Kristus are our name on Jesus and he are bible God in Sweden we know. We never know the God name. In English it's God. But Lord the Swedes know. In Lord Swedes trust. In God englismen trust. Allah Akbar moslem trust in. Over half million moslem in Sweden. 8.000.000 are Lutheran. At least 500.000 are Protestants. No comformation for theme here of Sweden.
IN HILLARY WE TRUST

Don't trust those that waste 7 million on useless hearings.....for sure.

Welcome Kristian.....if you are for real not just another
latest

My name are Kristian or you change you mind and to Krista_Boy. Well cowboy.

Well partner. Let me tie up my cowboy horse, get a cool drink of water and think about that. It's been a hard day herding cows and I'm a-heading to the chuck wagon to get me some grub..

:banana: Can't wait until Kipper-Kristian tries to run that through Google translate. !!!!

LMAO

Forum List

Back