Named me Kristian

Kristian

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2016
My country is Denmark and Sweden. Call me only Kristian. Nice to every whites and blacks from the United States. And off course to Europe until I am 30 about 50 day. I am born like Sidney Crosby in 7th August but I am one year older than Canada's best hockey player since Joe Sakic before he ended he career around 2009-2012 he 10th best ever in national league. Lemieux is 4th best ever. Brodeur are 6th best ever. And Bobby Orr are 2nd best ever. Yes, I am likes ice hockey also. Yes, United States like Hockey in 5th place over all sports in the United States.

• Banned
CK you can call me for Alcoholic friend under my USMB name if you wanna.

• Banned
Or this:

The Alcoholic

Under my USMB name. Like some other calls here.

welcome-purple-animated-welcome.gif

Thanks.

Great forum.

And my forum how is little this.

Eight sub forum of mine forum.

Thanks.

Great forum.

And my forum how is little this.

Eight sub forum of mine forum.
English is your second language, isn't it?

Which, the Kings English or American English? According to the "we are all immigrants crowd" it is everyone here in America second language. Lets not be boorish. Cheers to Kristan.

Last edited:
Mod and Admin here:

Change my strukture from Kristian to bravo or.

My country is Denmark and Sweden. Call me only Kristian. Nice to every whites and blacks from the United States. And off course to Europe until I am 30 about 50 day. I am born like Sidney Crosby in 7th August but I am one year older than Canada's best hockey player since Joe Sakic before he ended he career around 2009-2012 he 10th best ever in national league. Lemieux is 4th best ever. Brodeur are 6th best ever. And Bobby Orr are 2nd best ever. Yes, I am likes ice hockey also. Yes, United States like Hockey in 5th place over all sports in the United States.
Living in Detroit I am very unhappy with you for not mentioning Gordy Howe.

But welcome. My family is from Greece

Forum List

Back