Named me Kristian

flacaltenn, in my site you can alert with message and if you want you can change my name in USMB how is first time with Kristian, absoluty trust me Bravo is it I remine you.

Gordy Howe.

Howe are no 10.

Jagr are no 5.

Fetisov are no 3.

Grezky are no 1.

Canadian with titles(surelly) and points.

Over 700 more than no 2 in list.
You're crazy. Gordy how is possibly number 3. Fetisov is not better than howe.

Do you know what a Gordy howe hat trick is? It's a goal assist and a fight. He did it all. It was a different game.

Bobby Orr and Gretzky then howe

Fetisov was super plays in Soviet in 1980's and won everything. No impossible in top 10. 8 and 9 place I can't remember or is it Forsberg and Sakic?

1.Gretzky
2.Orr
3.Fetisov
4.Lemieux
5.Jagr
6.Brodeur
7.Hasek
8.Forsberg
9.Makarov
10.Howe

All time best players.

flacaltann, visit my profiles.

I want's Liberal my new name in USMB.

My new name I will are Wild fans off course you wanna.

Last edited:
I thought you liked the name militants. :dunno:

Gordy Howe.

Howe are no 10.

Jagr are no 5.

Fetisov are no 3.

Grezky are no 1.

Canadian with titles(surelly) and points.

Over 700 more than no 2 in list.
You're crazy. Gordy how is possibly number 3. Fetisov is not better than howe.

Do you know what a Gordy howe hat trick is? It's a goal assist and a fight. He did it all. It was a different game.

Bobby Orr and Gretzky then howe

Orr over Gretzky? No way, and Mario is number 2.

flacaltenn, in my site you can alert with message and if you want you can change my name in USMB how is first time with Kristian, absoluty trust me Bravo is it I remine you.

Bravo sounds too much like a dishwashing soap. And I've been to just ONE Nashville Predators hockey game in the 12 years I've been here.

Wings or Kings?? I'll go with Wings, because they taste good and Canada is where I'll be after the US election if Gary Johnson does not win.. Four years of Trump or Hilliary would damn near kill me after the last 8 years of Obama.

My country is Denmark and Sweden. Call me only Kristian. Nice to every whites and blacks from the United States. And off course to Europe until I am 30 about 50 day. I am born like Sidney Crosby in 7th August but I am one year older than Canada's best hockey player since Joe Sakic before he ended he career around 2009-2012 he 10th best ever in national league. Lemieux is 4th best ever. Brodeur are 6th best ever. And Bobby Orr are 2nd best ever. Yes, I am likes ice hockey also. Yes, United States like Hockey in 5th place over all sports in the United States.

Dont worry about it...the black dude(who was very cool by the way and wasnt gay)who did my financing on my new truck was named Shelley.

Welcome Kristian.
Yea Christian, welcome.

Kristian with K and not C and H like Christianity number how is Christian.

K like Christianity on Swedish...Kristendomen...Kristus are our name on Jesus and he are bible God in Sweden we know. We never know the God name. In English it's God. But Lord the Swedes know. In Lord Swedes trust. In God englismen trust. Allah Akbar moslem trust in. Over half million moslem in Sweden. 8.000.000 are Lutheran. At least 500.000 are Protestants. No comformation for theme here of Sweden.

Forum List

Back