Name something that gets passed around????

my issues are with liars in general....i am not being coy but once you have been banned for 3 days....it makes things a wee bit more difficult...when the liars are protected

anything else you would like to clear up?

2 cents.... CG is the all time USMB creator of "issues". She has "stepped in it" frequently. I don't hate her... her obstinate prideful clinging to the mistakes and miss-steps she makes are classic and amusing. Self proclaimed as the owner/operator of the highest I Q on USMB she makes herself an easy target for ridicule. I still enjoy her posts though..but I cannot take her a tiny fraction as seriously as she takes herself.

BitchyBones IS ALL THAT and a bag O chips! Though not "listed" as a friend..I consider her so and ill defend her as such...that's just how I roll.. not being coy-like..:lol:

Not sure about her cooking though...that last food thing looked like dried up dog poop!:eek:

my issues are with liars in general....i am not being coy but once you have been banned for 3 days....it makes things a wee bit more difficult...when the liars are protected

anything else you would like to clear up?
Apparently, lying is not all that uncommon among humans, so you must have serious issues with a lot of folks. You just like to hang on to some of them as they suit you.

Great drama, Bones. :thup:

o how funny....i am the drama queen? sure si...you just keep thinking that
I see you and others relentlessly bringing this up, so yes; you are one of them.

And, as I have told ALL involved, I really don't want to know what the drama is all about. Only one of those persons has taken that like an adult. That was CG.

wrong thread spectrumc ...but hand it here

there are always two sides to every story....i just find it odd.....there is not a simple yes or no but again you know i cant discuss this but mean asides i will make

I see you and others relentlessly bringing this up, so yes; you are one of them.

And, as I have told ALL involved, I really don't want to know what the drama is all about. Only one of those persons has taken that like an adult. That was CG.

Oh puuulleeezz!!! You must have missed the 800 posts of drama when CG accused me of plagiarism on my siq quotes. Many members researched them and they were proven to be mine. She never retracted the lie. She just kept saying she "had proof" in some book... yet never produced the title or author. THAT was classic juvenile CG. Sorry Si Modo. CG is the biggest drama queen on USMB. She hasn't gone off the deep end lately..but she has serious priors. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh puuulleeezz!!! You must have missed the 800 posts of drama when CG accused me of plagiarism on my siq quotes. Many members researched them and they were proven to be mine. She never retracted the lie. She just kept saying she "had proof" in some book... yet never produced the title or author. THAT was classic juvenile CG. Sorry Si Modo. CG is the biggest drama queen on USMB. She hasn't gone off the deep end lately..but she has serious priors. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I vaguely remember that, it was what? Two, three years ago?

Yeah, that's worth the angst! :thup:

18 months. Ya ...her juvenile 800 post lying melt down was memorable. It was one for the record books. It certainly isn't all she is about but it showed some of what she is about. I'm not holding a grudge or anything.. but she did what she did and she earned the history she alone created. I wouldn't have brought it up but when ya throw around a description like "she is the only adult" around here..it begs a refresher on the true CG.

18 months. Ya ...her juvenile 800 post lying melt down was memorable. It was one for the record books. It certainly isn't all she is about but it showed some of what she is about. I'm not holding a grudge or anything.. but she did what she did and she earned the history she alone created. I wouldn't have brought it up but when ya throw around a description like "she is the only adult" around here..it begs a refresher on the true CG.
Let's see...I get no messages filled with shit from her about much of anything to do with posters on the board. I do get shit from others about inconsequential pettiness. It sort of reminds me of how another poster was about always trying to drag me into some sort of drama he had with everyone here. So, yes, CG IS the only one taking this like an adult when I tell them I JUST DON'T CARE.

The only thing I do care about with respect to much of anything about this is ridiculing those who actually DO care about such inconsequential crap.

Rational perspective is a good thing.

Forum List

Back