About secret Government sites.

Antimatter

Sep 25, 2015
What do you really think about secret government sites ? Don't you think we need them for the defense of this country ? I for one think we need them. Places like Area 51 and the Utah Data Center have all ready been exposed. I think there needs to be more sites like these built on a smaller scale in more remote locations to protect the national security of the U.S. What do you think ?

I think area 51 and other known secret sites are used by the government to expose what is coming out soon.

and yes, they are clearly needed.

Yup. Those are the secret sites you're allowed to know about, to distract you from looking for the real ones.:laugh:

I have no problem with secret government sites...

They always pay the rent on time, and rarely wake up the neighbors

I think area 51 and other known secret sites are used by the government to expose what is coming out soon.

and yes, they are clearly needed.

Yup. Those are the secret sites you're allowed to know about, to distract you from looking for the real ones.:laugh:
they are going to be mounting lasers onto planes very soon.

there was a special about 10-15 years ago about mounted laser weapons, they said, at the time, they could mount them on ships, but the ship would have to turn to shoot it and it would only be to the horizon (useless) and said in 50 years we could mount them on 757's.

so yea, they get shit done in secret, and I for one, support making badassfuckingkillthemall weapons in secret.

Forum List

Back