Naked Man Jumps Into Disneyland Ride

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I would have thought that this was part of the attraction. It sure would have had me fooled.

I would have thought that this was part of the attraction. It sure would have had me fooled.

Got to watch those naked people in Florida. If they ate bath salts they could eat your face off...

Got to watch those naked people in Florida. If they ate bath salts they could eat your face off...

Oh it is California, my bad.

Naked Man Jumps Into Disneyland Ride​

Guess I just think differently. If I were the police, I would have either just parked one of the boat rides over the guy until the bubbles stopped or stuck a couple of heavy conductors into the water and electrified it with 440VAC. At the very least, they should charge him with the cost of draining and refilling it with clean water after his decrepit junk was swimming in it as I don't want my kids touching the same water.

At the very least, they should charge him with the cost of draining and refilling it with clean water after his decrepit junk was swimming in it as I don't want my kids touching the same water.

I wouldn't want to take my kids to any of the Disney Parks period even if I had the money and that is coming from somebody who used to love Walt Disney World.

Why is that? Know any serial killers haunting amusement parks, do you?
YOu came up with multiple ways to murder the guy in a matter of minutes and then posted them completely unselfconsciously.

That's psychopath material my deranged friend.

Yes, nudity is perverted. Sex is perverted.

Then you attack gay people for not being "natural" and yet sex and nudity are as natural as they get.
Gay people are attacked because they will not live their lives. They need to shut the fuck up and try living.

Forum List

Back