Nader is not seen as factor

Okie dokie. If you can't see the difference between consumer product regulation and laws about your personal behavior, there's nothing I can say to break through the steel trap you've got sealing your mind closed.

The best thing about banging one's head against a wall is that it feels good when you stop. Mine is starting to feel better already.

Obviously you can't see past the part of thinking you or someone else needs to decide what is and isn't best for me and infringing on my freedom to choose by doing so.

Guess that concept doesn't fit into your elitist way of thinking huh? Must have hit your head too many times on that wall.:rolleyes:

Obviously you can't see past the part of thinking you or someone else needs to decide what is and isn't best for me and infringing on my freedom to choose by doing so.

Guess that concept doesn't fit into your elitist way of thinking huh? Must have hit your head too many times on that wall.:rolleyes:

You probably got pissed off just as much when your freedom to insulate your house with asbestos and line the walls with lead got taken away too.

:eusa_wall:

Forum List

Back