Why Isn't There An Iraq War Sub-forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlestonChad

Baller Deluxe
Jul 2, 2006
Charleston, SC
We all know the war on terrorism isn't the same as the war in iraq. There's a thread on iran, but not the country we are at war in?

Mods, if you want to continue to establish a moderate climate, then you need to stop the blatant attempt at diffusing the issue of the biggest governmental mistake since Vietnam just because the republicans are the only ones still on the war train.

I came to this board a few years ago, when it was 90% conservative. Things have changed for the better, in that there is now more representation of liberals and moderates, and I think that helps out the debate climate. I left the board for a while, then came back to the pleasant surprise that there is more diversity.

We all know the war on terrorism isn't the same as the war in iraq. There's a thread on iran, but not the country we are at war in?

Mods, if you want to continue to establish a moderate climate, then you need to stop the blatant attempt at diffusing the issue of the biggest governmental mistake since Vietnam just because the republicans are the only ones still on the war train.

I came to this board a few years ago, when it was 90% conservative. Things have changed for the better, in that there is now more representation of liberals and moderates, and I think that helps out the debate climate. I left the board for a while, then came back to the pleasant surprise that there is more diversity.

I agree. A lot of stuff I post about Iraq I sometimes put in current events, because Iraq isn't simply about terrorism. And it isn't all about al qaeda.

Next time you have a suggestion or complaint, feel free to voice it via PM to myself or Jillian. Better even still, you could have just put it in the form of a suggestion in announcements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back