Are you watching the debate?!?

Teri B.

Feb 15, 2008
Are you watching this!?! Dear God, they are just trying to gut her? I mean, if people can't see the media bias in this debate, they are blind and deaf.

This is making me SICK!

Maybe they're planning to lob something besides fluffy cotten candy at Obama in the next section, but right now she's getting fire balls and aggression and he's getting slobbered all over. It's disgusting. Is this fucking America at all anymore or is this media, China style!?!

No matter who you favor, you've got to see this?

Are you watching this!?! Dear God, they are just trying to gut her? I mean, if people can't see the media bias in this debate, they are blind and deaf.

This is making me SICK!

Maybe they're planning to lob something besides fluffy cotten candy at Obama in the next section, but right now she's getting fire balls and aggression and he's getting slobbered all over. It's disgusting. Is this fucking America at all anymore or is this media, China style!?!

No matter who you favor, you've got to see this?

Hillary started out fighting....lobbing some pillows...but it seems she just sort of petered out....Obama seems quite deft at defusing antagonism...

Democrats infighting. Clinton will not fit as 'vice' lol.. She needs to give up and support her party

Democrats infighting. Clinton will not fit as 'vice' lol.. She needs to give up and support her party

LMAO. Obama's been ahead for 15 min. and his supporters want her to quit. And Obama supporters, many of whom have declared they won't vote for the nominee if it's not Obama, don't need to talk about supporting the party. Even if their nominee prom king wins, I'll vote for him and work hard to get him elected, but I won't respect HIS integrity in this primary, nor that of far too many supporters, including the media. Being slick and manipulative, does not equate to character. And, as for the attitudes of his supporters, being righteous is easy as hell, doing what's right is hard.

This campaign's mantra is really, "Yes we can! You Bitch!" There's hope, positivity, and inspiration for ya.:rolleyes:

LMAO. Obama's been ahead for 15 min. and his supporters want her to quit. And Obama supporters, many of whom have declared they won't vote for the nominee if it's not Obama, don't need to talk about supporting the party. Even if their nominee prom king wins, I'll vote for him and work hard to get him elected, but I won't respect HIS integrity in this primary, nor that of far too many supporters, including the media. Being slick and manipulative, does not equate to character. And, as for the attitudes of his supporters, being righteous is easy as hell, doing what's right is hard.

This campaign's mantra is really, "Yes we can! You Bitch!" There's hope, positivity, and inspiration for ya.:rolleyes:

LOL. Good to see that some libs are also "feeling the pain" this election year.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FerNQoJeJeE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FerNQoJeJeE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I miss bill clinton too but Hillary's silly fucking "hey, look at Obama in a turban" excercise in muckracking politics is the exact reason she needs to bail out. No one is returning the little winky winky at her Plausible Deniability. It's obvious. It's pathetic. And I don't care how many feminists that just want to see a vagina in the oval office scream and rave about her diminishing popularity.

And the fact that she'd be a better president and he got a free ride from the press is irrelevant, of course. I'll vote for him, but she'd have done a better job, I think.

The whole Hussein/Turban thing is horrible ... but if you think Hillary was bad just wait and see what the repubs do with it.

And the fact that she'd be a better president and he got a free ride from the press is irrelevant, of course. I'll vote for him, but she'd have done a better job, I think.

The whole Hussein/Turban thing is horrible ... but if you think Hillary was bad just wait and see what the repubs do with it.

It wasn't Hillary that circulated the picture, nor apparently anyone connected to her campaign.

Forum List

Back