Nadal Drops out of '24 Aussie Open!

Fiero425

Gold Member
Apr 29, 2016
Chicago, IL
I just heard Nadal's out of the '24 AO next week! His withdrawal's not surprising if already kvetchin' about injury in Brisbane this past week after winning a couple matches! It can only get worse for him as he approaches 38 years old playing such a defensive game! What else is going to happen as he ages out? I didn't think he'd embarrass himself to the last like Federer! SURPRISE! What an idiot! :rolleyes: :dunno::nono::stir:

Nadal is a warrior and is my favorite tennis player I've ever watched, but he he plays long, hard sets and his age now has made him slower, which is expected. I hope to see him on red clay one more time.

I just heard Nadal's out of the '24 AO next week! His withdrawal's not surprising if already kvetchin' about injury in Brisbane this past week after winning a couple matches! It can only get worse for him as he approaches 38 years old playing such a defensive game! What else is going to happen as he ages out? I didn't think he'd embarrass himself to the last like Federer! SURPRISE! What an idiot! :rolleyes: :dunno::nono::stir:
Roger did not embarrass himself in the least when coming to his decision to finally retire .
In fact , the complete opposite. 100%
Neither is Rafael .
He must try every possibility before being forced into retirement . Every tennis fan knows exactly his predicament and have boundless admiration for his attempts to overcome age and multiple injuries .
The same is true for another legend , Andy Murray

Forum List

Back