NAALCP whining at Swedes over Juneteenth

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Still complaining about the menu that they propagated at their cheap furniture chain to try and celebrate this new holiday.

The Italian Sons and Daughters of America never bitched about people eating spaghetti on Columbus Day, and the Ancient Order of Hibernians doesn't pitch a fit about the people feasting on corned beef and cabbage and green beer on St. Paddy's Day.

What's the problem here?

How should Honkies celebrate and get into the mood for Juneteenth when they organize parties for their white friends and relatives?

Still complaining about the menu that they propagated at their cheap furniture chain to try and celebrate this new holiday.

The Italian Sons and Daughters of America never bitched about people eating spaghetti on Columbus Day, and the Ancient Order of Hibernians doesn't pitch a fit about the people feasting on corned beef and cabbage and green beer on St. Paddy's Day.

What's the problem here?

How should Honkies celebrate and get into the mood for Juneteenth when they organize parties for their white friends and relatives?

4 year olds picked off at a Mickey D drive through and this is inportant

What's the problem here?

They are turbo Tribalist. Generally when others celebrate or copy some aspect of another's culture, even something so trivial as food, it is well received. In this case they think it is making fun of them or something called cultural appropriation.

What's the problem here?

They are turbo Tribalist. Generally when others celebrate or copy some aspect of another's culture, even something so trivial as food, it is well received. In this case they think it is making fun of them or something called cultural appropriation.

Sure, but that doesn't answer the question as to how white people SHOULD celebrate the holiday. June is a great month to get outside, fry some chicken,eat watermelon and drink malt liquor. If we aren't going to do that, what should we be doing to get into the Juneteenth mood?

The only people whining about Juneteenth are you racists.

I'm not "whining" about a dam thing.

Just looking for guidance on how to celebrate the holiday, especially if watermelon and malt liquor are being banned from the festivities.

What's the problem here?

Now it'll only be a matter of time before they start demanding free shit from IKEA. That's how coloreds operate...

Just looking for guidance on how to celebrate the holiday, especially if watermelon and malt liquor are being banned from the festivities.
That's exactly what you're doing. You don't need guidance on how to celebrate and this shit gets old where you saltines take a small thing to make an issue of. The fact no black employees anywhere were asked to be part of planning ANY celebration should be a problem and that's what this boils down to.

That's exactly what you're doing. You don't need guidance on how to celebrate and this shit gets old where you saltines take a small thing to make an issue of. The fact no black employees anywhere were asked to be part of planning ANY celebration should be a problem and that's what this boils down to.

Thank you , that's all I kneaded to know.

I'm make sure I have "Kiss me I'm black" button next year and get loaded on hennessey and malt liquor.

I'll make sure I watch Spartacus so I understand more thoroughly what slavery was about.

What's the problem here?

Loot a tv.

Arson.

Riot

What would your menu be?

I'm make sure I have "Kiss me I'm black" button next year and get loaded on hennessey and malt liquor.

I'll make sure I watch Spartacus so I understand more thoroughly what slavery was about.

Play scratch off lottery

40 oz

Kool 100s

Lots of bling

Max subwoofer

Play scratch off lottery

40 oz

Kool 100s

Lots of bling

Max subwoofer

Were you aware that African Americans invented the numbers game now conducted by the state lotteries? According to John Scarne, a leading expert in gambling, the game was originally referred by the people as "n-word numbers". Along with craps, it ranks as one of the most tremendous black inventions

Forum List

Back