IKEA under attack for Juneteenth menu

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Libs are having a massive conniption over IKEA implementing a watermelon and fried chicken menu in honor of the huge African American holiday. After all, just like on St. Paddy's Day, we are all Irish, on Juneteenth aren't we all black?

This entire episode, IMHO , just shows the humorlessness of the Far Left. They just don't know how to have a good time.

With me, however, I will continue to eat turkey on Thanksgiving, tacos on cinco de mayo, corned beef and cabbage on St. Paddy's day, and fried chicken rinsed down with malt liquor on Juneteenth.

I love watermelon and chicken does that mean I am black, I think not.

I don't eat turkey on any damn holiday or any time during the year. Does that make me black, I think not...I'll eat tacos and day I want and I will eat cabbage at least once a week. I also never buy from Ikea..

I grew up in a town SO WASP REPUBLICAN-----that people would go "tsk tsk" if anyone
was SEEN nibbling a chunk of watermelon in the front yard-----that was then

I grew up in a town SO WASP REPUBLICAN-----that people would go "tsk tsk" if anyone
My grandparents raised watermelons in Okiehoma and I ate them without guilt..My Grandma made fried chicken for trips back in the 1960's and a thermos of ice cold water and we munched on our trip across the state to see family...I never saw any logic in trying to make two food items something to feel guilty about or shame, it's just food. I do miss my Hebrew National hotdogs they stopped making.

I don't eat turkey on any damn holiday or any time during the year. Does that make me black, I think not...I'll eat tacos and day I want and I will eat cabbage at least once a week. I also never buy from Ikea..
I live near a very big Ikea and have never been in one. I did finally venture forth
into Walmart-----to use the "rest room"

My grandparents raised watermelons in Okiehoma and I ate them without guilt..My Grandma made fried chicken for trips back in the 1960's and a thermos of ice cold water and we munched on our trip across the state to see family...I never saw any logic in trying to make two food item something to feel guilty about or shame, it's just food. I do miss my Hebrew National hotdogs they stopped making.
no more Hebrew national ------WAT HAPPENED?

My grandparents raised watermelons in Okiehoma and I ate them without guilt..My Grandma made fried chicken for trips back in the 1960's and a thermos of ice cold water and we munched on our trip across the state to see family...I never saw any logic in trying to make two food item something to feel guilty about or shame, it's just food. I do miss my Hebrew National hotdogs they stopped making.
no more Hebrew national ------WAT HAPPENED?
They stopped stocking them at the stores near me.

Are all stereotypes bad? What's wrong with liking watermelon and fried chicken?

IKEA sucks balls, and not for the Juneteenth menu thing. I'm always finding little boxes of IKEA accessories at Goodwill. They have names printed on the boxes, names like NYFÅNGAD, RÅSKOG, OUMBRLIG, FÄRGRIK, and HANDSKALAD. That shit doesn't tell me anything about what's in the box and I always have to open it up and figure out what the fuck it is because everything's written in Swedish.

That being said, I ate a half of a watermelon last night. It was from Texas. Texas watermelons are the best.

IKEA sucks balls, and not for the Juneteenth menu thing. I'm always finding little boxes of IKEA accessories at Goodwill. They have names printed on the boxes, names like NYFÅNGAD, RÅSKOG, OUMBRLIG, FÄRGRIK, and HANDSKALAD. That shit doesn't tell me anything about what's in the box and I always have to open it up and figure out what the fuck it is because everything's written in Swedish.

That being said, I ate a half of a watermelon last night. It was from Texas. Texas watermelons are the best.
Your ignorance scares you.

My grandparents raised watermelons in Okiehoma and I ate them without guilt..My Grandma made fried chicken for trips back in the 1960's and a thermos of ice cold water and we munched on our trip across the state to see family...I never saw any logic in trying to make two food items something to feel guilty about or shame, it's just food. I do miss my Hebrew National hotdogs they stopped making.
Watermelon and chicken favorite of black america,
but then again Tacos and tequilla for cinco de mayo
Sheperds pie or beef stew and potatoes for St Paddies day

Whining to whine. looting to loot so race hoing and markist

Your stereotypical bias and poor spelling are noted.

My father always thought as "Turkey" as a dirty bird. For some reason he looked at some food that way. My mom had to take chicken pieces and use a tong to hold the pieces over a burner to burn each side as for any chicken feathers remnants left on them. He relinquished as he aged. We would eat raviolis, meatballs, braschole, chicken, small hens, and other food items on Thanksgiving in different years with combinations. And that is the main meal. Different groups use different ways in their homes. With different meals based on their affordability.

Is it really hurtful to eat ethnic foods on holidays associated with an ethnic group?

I am a proud old school racist and love to eat watermelon just to ridicule the Negroes.

Libs are having a massive conniption over IKEA implementing a watermelon and fried chicken menu in honor of the huge African American holiday.

Actually, fried chicken, watermelon, mac n cheese, potato salad, collard greens, and candied yams sound pretty good to me! I'd be happy to eat it! I guess that wouldn't make me a very good black person---- GRATEFUL for a handout rather than indignant.

Juneteenth is BS anyway, its not the date that the emancipation occurred.

Is it really hurtful to eat ethnic foods on holidays associated with an ethnic group?
I eat what I like no matter what day it is, I don't go for designated foods on designated holidays or ethnicities or race, my taste buds don't care about human conceptions that are biased and dsicrminitory. ...

Forum List

Back