NAACP endorses gay marriage

He was a pragmatic politician who didn't let idealogy stop him from doing what needed to be done.

Well, clearly you don't understand that "pragmatism" is a dirty word in today's GOP.

A sign of weakness or something, I dunno.

I hate to say this, the Democrats aren't much better. We drive out Dick Lugar, they drive out Joe Leiberman....

This is why we really need a viable third party.

Unko, take your pills, dude.

The party has move so far to strangeville on the far right that Reagan could not run in a primary today and win,

I don't blame you for being embarrassed, but just accept the fact that you are a lefty . . . .

Accept the fact that you are a far right wacko and not mainstream and be done with it.

You are fooling no one.

Unko, take your pills, dude.

The party has move so far to strangeville on the far right that Reagan could not run in a primary today and win,

I don't blame you for being embarrassed, but just accept the fact that you are a lefty . . . .

Accept the fact that you are a far right wacko and not mainstream and be done with it.

You are fooling no one.

Stop wasting time and go join your 'comrades' over in left field.

Right after he delivers yours from the government, Squire?

BDBoop's will be either her dividend check or her trust fund or pay check.

Unlike you, she works for a living.,

And it's swing week on ye olde pay period. :)

At least you'll have the three check month next month. :) Sadly, I'm offset on opposite weeks from you, so I'll have to wait until August.

How many conservatives have you come across here that are Reagan bashing?

They're usually too busy misrepresenting Reagan to fit an ultra conservative image that isn't true. But then again, the conservatives on this board aren't really a good reflection of conservatives in general. Most here are mindless wingnuts, which is not really reflective of conservatism in real life.

Right after he delivers yours from the government, Squire?

BDBoop's will be either her dividend check or her trust fund or pay check.

Unlike you, she works for a living.,

And it's swing week on ye olde pay period. :)

At least you'll have the three check month next month. :) Sadly, I'm offset on opposite weeks from you, so I'll have to wait until August.

Nah, I'm 15th/end. :) Only ever two per month.

Funny how you far left extremists have taken to trying (with pathetic transparency) to evoke Reagan in an attempt to give yourselves legitimacy.

Pot_Calling_the_Kettle_Black_T-Shirt.png

Forum List

Back