N. Korea, 'only country on earth' free of AIDS

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Comrade, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    More bloviating from KimLand:

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/breaking_7.html

Riiiiight.

Well sure, any foreigner is allowed to leave anytime they'd like, just ask the Japanese and South Korean kidnap victims.

Oh please, nobody with HIV would live long enough to die of AIDS in that country anyway.

And there are countless stories of soldiers raping civilians, prostitution for food, and Kim&Company's little trysts with all kinds of women who are forced to serve the regime by providing sex to the elite.

Well gee, you think it's even worth reporting such an uncredible story like this from the over the top lies this regime is known for?

Of the thousands of refugees who are returned from China's borders annually, almost ALL the women have served as prostitutes for the local Chinese in order to eat.

So we're to expect that NONE of them brought back the virus and has not started an epidemic already?

In a country that denies the very existence of the disease, you can be sure the epidemic is already well underway.

2. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    I bet I Could find evidence to show morality linked with AIDS cases...the looser the morals, the more number of AIDS cases.

Communist Goverments tend to oppress people in 'good' ways; most communist countries still impose moral guidelines on their people.

3. Said1

Said1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +937
    Meaning what? That there is a small percentage of HIV in N. Korea, or none at all?

4. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167

AIDS prevelence is primarily dependent upon the existence of other STD's, where in N.K. those untreated diseases are rampant.

Secondly, AIDS infection rates correlate with the lack of AIDS awareness. Awareness is non-existent when the country goes so far as to deny it exists.

Finally, the number of partners issue depends less on morality in this case, and increasingly on poverty and starvation. Whether or not morality has any bearing on the will to live is meaningless here. I challenge you to show N.K. citizens (or communist in general) are any less sexually active than a free Western state. I have personal knowledge (and experience living in the Ukraine) to the contrary. I know for a fact that in the USSR, sex was meaningless within the context of morality and religion.

And in fact, in these kinds of countries morality towards money/sex/politics is NONEXISTENT. What don't you understand about these kind of regimes?

5. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741

It means Communism can produce very moral people. People living in hard environments tend to develop stronger character; tend to be more conservative in nature. Less prone to screw, etc. :)

6. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167

:bsflag:

Like I said, I lived in a Communist regime and you know nothing of what you speak of.

7. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741

:bs:

I've been in contact with 'thousands' - literally thousands of former Soviets. 95% or higher percent display morality far exceeding that of the typical American. 95% of them are appalled at our 'sexual' udnertones permiating thru society. AIDS awareness doesn't stop the spread of HIV...Morality is key. Where there is loose morality, there are more STDs. How can you debate that?

8. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741

Bro...you're nuts. Really. I know on very personal levels of which I 'speak'.

9. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    FYI, when moved to the country, it was known that most (50%+) Russian girls have had sex with multiple partners by the age of 15.

You call that moral?

10. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    How's that?