N Korea has rockets armed, ready and aimed right now.

What does John Kerry have to say? I hear he served in Vietnam

Do you turn on all people who have served or just liberal ones?

No, it's particular to War Criminal John Kerry in this case.

kerry_sfr.jpg

"KERRY: There are all kinds of atrocities, and I would have to say that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free fire zones. I conducted harassment and interdiction fire. I used 50 calibre machine guns, which we were granted and ordered to use, which were our only weapon against people. I took part in search and destroy missions, in the burning of villages. All of this is contrary to the laws of warfare, all of this is contrary to the Geneva Conventions and all of this is ordered as a matter of written established policy by the government of the United States from the top down. And I believe that the men who designed these, the men who designed the free fire zone, the men who ordered us, the men who signed off the air raid strike areas, I think these men, by the letter of the law, the same letter of the law that tried Lieutenant Calley, are war criminals."

kerry_sfr.jpg

"KERRY: There are all kinds of atrocities, and I would have to say that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free fire zones. I conducted harassment and interdiction fire. I used 50 calibre machine guns, which we were granted and ordered to use, which were our only weapon against people. I took part in search and destroy missions, in the burning of villages. All of this is contrary to the laws of warfare, all of this is contrary to the Geneva Conventions and all of this is ordered as a matter of written established policy by the government of the United States from the top down. And I believe that the men who designed these, the men who designed the free fire zone, the men who ordered us, the men who signed off the air raid strike areas, I think these men, by the letter of the law, the same letter of the law that tried Lieutenant Calley, are war criminals."

Was he wrong about that?

Some 2 million Vietnamese died because of America's actions.

What happened to them, exactly?

RetdGySgt -

Do you think the US should launch a pre-emptive missile strike?

My feeling is that after comparing Tunisia (no land troops) and Iraq (too many dead land troops), Obama might prefer to fight a war by missile than land invasion anyway. Once NK is paralysed and leaderless, the South Koreans could probably do most of the land invasion tasks themselves.

China would have to agree to any invasion. Any Invasion into North Korea would be across rough terrain, an offensive nightmare, against positions prepared and updated since 1954. South Korea does not have the manpower to invade the North.

Depending on how good the anti air defense is over the North Korean positions one could hammer the North there with little loss to civilian lives but again they have had almost 60 years to build their defense and they have the Iraq war to remind them about up to date anti air defenses.

More then likely the North is blustering and nothing will come of it. They do this every year when we have joint exercises with the South. Unless the new leader is stark raving mad he knows if he attacks the South his regime will get plowed under.

There would be no need for a land invasion. And it would not happen.

If North Korea tried anything, smart military tactics would be to hit their military installations extremely hard and swiftly from the air. The next step would be a blockade which China would probably join.

In any case..you can't invade a country with nukes..especially one like North Korea.

China would not put up with a land invasion.

I haven't seen this story on John Kerry before, but I have to say I'm impressed by his honesty and integrity in that statement.

My opinion of the guy, who I've never been a huge fan of, has gone up.

kerry_sfr.jpg

do you mean the jon cary

that didnt threw his metals in the river before he did

the jon cary that said the troops are to stupid

to go to college and that is why they serve in the military

that jon cary that made sure to make himself look

like Elmer Fudd with his ol shotgun while running for prezbo

to cover the fact that he is totally anti gun

if so we have some real nut jobs in the admin these days

He's bluffing. He's 28 yrs old, a heavy drinker and a bigger talker. He's an idiot. Look at who his idol is. Dennis Rodman! Seriously?! No. This idiot is doing alot of talk to create a diversion in the Midde East. Probably a favor for the Russians who need that diversion about now. Russia just brought in more ships to their Port in Syria. I do not believe for a split second NK is going to do a thing. It is all a planned out diversion and I suspect the Chinese and Russians are behind the story because both nations import products from NK to resell on the world market ( products manufactured in their death / work camps )

Best thing to do here is we keep our eye on the ball and that means Syria. Not this idiot. As an additional benefit - this really works for the Chinese. Eastern mindset - they think very differently from us - consider the story of Red Dawn movie. The Chinese find out Red Dawn 2nd movie is going to depict Chinese as invading USA. They flip. Hollywood is pressured by the Govt to remake the movie - Chinese do not like being the invaders - make it the North Koreans - next thing you know? Hollywood is remaking film and North Korea is the invader - Americans laugh their heads off at news and say NK has never been a threat for invasion of USA. This is ridiculous... now the movie Red Dawn comes out and within 1 week we start getting the news that NK wants to strike us. Would the Chinese be childish enough to want to prove to Americans NK is a greater threat than they are by having this idiot fire off threats? Believe it or not, yes they would. Because they do not think as we do and they are very paranoid about Americans finding out exactly what they have been involved in concerning naval drills in formosa sea, mongolians outing them for the ghost cities they have been building for future work camps / on sight living - so do not sweat it. North Korea is shooting off their mouth for the Russians and Chinese. - Jeremiah

He is a decorated war hero.

The right in this country just places party over country at every turn

I haven't seen this story on John Kerry before, but I have to say I'm impressed by his honesty and integrity in that statement.

My opinion of the guy, who I've never been a huge fan of, has gone up.

It's the ire of conservatives.

In any case, the Winter Soldier Investigation, which John Kerry helped organize, put a spotlight on American atrocities in Vietnam. It also demonstrated that when the leadership is weak and corrupt it causes these sorts of behaviors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_Soldier_Investigation

Hanoi John and Hanoi Jane were a definite match made in hell, weren't they? Surprised those two didn't get together. - J.

Judson Cox August 23, 2004

Swift Boat Veterans for Truth expose Kerry's lies

By Judson Cox

Thanks to the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, Kerry has been forced to admit that he was not in Cambodia on Christmas of 1968, and that in the incident during which he won his Bronze Star, he did indeed flee down river. Previously, Kerry maintained that all of the Swift boats fled except for his. He still claims that he was in Cambodia at some point during his four month tour of duty, but not even one of his "band of brothers" will confirm this story. As Van Odell said during our recent interview, "This is the second lie he is admitting and I think his house of cards is starting to fall."

Kerry's operatives have tried to smear the Swift Boat Veterans in innumerable ways. They have made public their credit histories and divorce records. They have published off color jokes taken from private correspondence. The have disputed their service, impugned their motives, claimed that the doctor who treated Kerry for his first Purple Heart is not really a doctor, and called them liars. At least they haven't called the Swift Boat Veterans bimbos, or accused them of stalking Sen. Kerry, as they maligned the many women Clinton assaulted.

Sixty Swift Boat Veterans who served with John Kerry in Vietnam, on his boat or in close proximity to him, dispute his account of his service. In answer, the Kerry campaign can only produce a few records taken from John Kerry's own reports and an eight member "band of brothers." Even Jim Rassman, who says that John Kerry valorously saved his life while under hostile fire, is a poor witness. Rassman was blown off his boat by a mine. He was in the water, probably in shock, and hearing hundreds of rounds of suppression fire from the swift boats toward an absent enemy. His recently conflicting accounts show that he doesn't even remember which boat he was on. Rassman is hardly a credible witness.

The new advertisement by the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth makes a very important point. When John Kerry returned home, he teamed up with Jane Fonda to give aid and comfort to our enemies. Kerry and Fonda engaged in the infamous "Winter Soldier Investigation," in which several supposed Vietnam veterans came forward to tell tales of the atrocities they were ordered to commit. It was later proven that few of these "veterans" actually served in Vietnam, that the few who did lied about their ranks, and that none of these atrocities and war crimes ever happened.

Kerry then testified before Congress:

They told the stories at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war...

The Vietcong were desperate to have such statements by American soldiers to use as propaganda. As prisoners of war, our soldiers withstood torture to keep the enemy from having this weapon. John Kerry showed no hesitation to aide the enemy by propagating such lies. According to John McCain, transcripts of Kerry's testimony were used to demoralize American prisoners.

comment from Jeremiah*

Kerry was a great help to the Vietcong - the enemy - this is the kind of man Obama has chosen to replace Clinton. A professional liar and ally to Americas enemies. What a disgrace, even his own fellow soldiers could not stand the sight of him. He is a traitor. He has earned in spades the name Hanoi John right beside his "Hanoi Jane".

Last edited:
Sallow, you asked for the truth on John Kerry and you've got it. You should think before you ask next time. - Jeremiah

Judson Cox August 23, 2004

Swift Boat Veterans for Truth expose Kerry's lies

By Judson Cox

Thanks to the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, Kerry has been forced to admit that he was not in Cambodia on Christmas of 1968, and that in the incident during which he won his Bronze Star, he did indeed flee down river. Previously, Kerry maintained that all of the Swift boats fled except for his. He still claims that he was in Cambodia at some point during his four month tour of duty, but not even one of his "band of brothers" will confirm this story. As Van Odell said during our recent interview, "This is the second lie he is admitting and I think his house of cards is starting to fall."

Kerry's operatives have tried to smear the Swift Boat Veterans in innumerable ways. They have made public their credit histories and divorce records. They have published off color jokes taken from private correspondence. The have disputed their service, impugned their motives, claimed that the doctor who treated Kerry for his first Purple Heart is not really a doctor, and called them liars. At least they haven't called the Swift Boat Veterans bimbos, or accused them of stalking Sen. Kerry, as they maligned the many women Clinton assaulted.

Sixty Swift Boat Veterans who served with John Kerry in Vietnam, on his boat or in close proximity to him, dispute his account of his service. In answer, the Kerry campaign can only produce a few records taken from John Kerry's own reports and an eight member "band of brothers." Even Jim Rassman, who says that John Kerry valorously saved his life while under hostile fire, is a poor witness. Rassman was blown off his boat by a mine. He was in the water, probably in shock, and hearing hundreds of rounds of suppression fire from the swift boats toward an absent enemy. His recently conflicting accounts show that he doesn't even remember which boat he was on. Rassman is hardly a credible witness.

The new advertisement by the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth makes a very important point. When John Kerry returned home, he teamed up with Jane Fonda to give aid and comfort to our enemies. Kerry and Fonda engaged in the infamous "Winter Soldier Investigation," in which several supposed Vietnam veterans came forward to tell tales of the atrocities they were ordered to commit. It was later proven that few of these "veterans" actually served in Vietnam, that the few who did lied about their ranks, and that none of these atrocities and war crimes ever happened.

Kerry then testified before Congress:

They told the stories at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war...

The Vietcong were desperate to have such statements by American soldiers to use as propaganda. As prisoners of war, our soldiers withstood torture to keep the enemy from having this weapon. John Kerry showed no hesitation to aide the enemy by propagating such lies. According to John McCain, transcripts of Kerry's testimony were used to demoralize American prisoners.

comment from Jeremiah*

Kerry was a great help to the Vietcong - the enemy - this is the kind of man Obama has chosen to replace Clinton. A professional liar and ally to Americas enemies. What a disgrace, even his own fellow soldiers could not stand the sight of him. He is a traitor. He has earned in spades the name Hanoi John right beside his "Hanoi Jane".

So your saying, what? He wasn't in Cambodia?

You do know why that was "offensive" at the time, right?

Or do you?

And you are saying there were no atrocities in Vietnam?

Really?

How did those 2 million people die?

And would you have cared more if they were fetuses?

Sallow, you asked for the truth on John Kerry and you've got it. You should think before you ask next time. - Jeremiah

And?

You cut and pasted bullshit from the Swiftboat Vets for Truth. None of whom, served under Kerry..or even knew him.

Here's what happened when Kerry grilled one of the moneybags for the Swiftboaters looking for a government handout.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7vCGm33HAU]Kerry Grills Swift Boat Donor - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

kerry_sfr.jpg

Was he wrong about that?

Wait, so you agree he's a War Criminal?

kerry_sfr.jpg

Was he wrong about that?

Wait, so you agree he's a War Criminal?

Not in this country.

Forum List

Back