N Korea calls Obama a monkey - I agree

Kim Jon Un is simply an individual who is racist. Every "poster" (Notice I didn't say "conservative") that agrees with him are agreeing with his racist remarks and nothing else. You need to stop making this political right now. It's wrong, and completely untrue. If you don't - I will write you a 10 page essay on how the Liberals have had a political agenda to make blacks dependent on them for political gain since the 60's. You can call that making them their political slaves. What are the republicans trying to do give direct charity to help them be independent, and have the true freedom that was granted to them in the min 19 th century.

Sorry, I disagree that it isn't a political issue. It most certainly is. As for your 10-page fascist manifesto, go for it. I've heard it all before. Do you honestly believe that you are the first person on the planet to put bullshit to paper?

So you don't think that welfare programs which it's a known fact that libs want people to have way more access to it and keep extending the ability to get it and the republicans trying to pass welfare reforms and will likely pass another don't hold minorities;especially blacks hostage? Really? That's common sense. Everybody knows that. btw.. When were all the welfare programs started after what event major racial Federal action and in what year? Who keeps on trying to create more access to them all for more and more higher income levels? Who's the party that's trying to increase food stamp rewards?

Now after reading the above - Knowing that the GOP is trying to reduce the access to those programs only to those that need it, who will the blacks blame? Over the last 6 years how many times had Nancy pelosi come out in support of food stamps and these welfare programs and blamed the GOP for throwing minorities and granny off a cliff?

And you are going to tell me and others here that there isn't a political agenda by the left to try and swing votes? Really? You'll look like a fool really quick if you continue with this.

Here is what I know. partially from personal experience. Despite the bullshit you have been force fed by the GOP, welfare actually does help people. Despite what the GOP has force fed you, people actually DON'T want their Social Security fucked with (i.e., they don't want Wall street's greedy fucking hands on it). Despite what your fascist GOP leaders are telling you, attacking programs that help the poor and minorities actually WON'T get you minority or poor votes in 2016. You people simply don't get it. And with your record, you likely never will.

Actually you are dead wrong. The GOP helped create some of the programs because "some" people did need it. All that I have to tell you to prove my point is to look at history. Libs keep trying to extend it to literally no end, and the GOP is forced to rein it back in, and it's a political football to sway votes and your liberal leadership has been so eager to scream to the press about on capital hill. And you you are going to sit there and tell me this isn't political? LOL!!!!! Oh and by the way, I don't listen to my parties leadership. They are a bunch of morons, but they are right of center on these issues.

You are dead wrong buddy. It's time you admit both parties establishment have been all politics for the last 6 years. What you are going to see in 2017 is the GOP having to rein in all of the liberal shit again. Just like they always have to do. History proves it.

Right of center? Are you kidding? They are so far right of center I fear they might actually fall off their 'flat' Earth.

On social and fiscal issues due to Obama now forcing them to deal with the debt crisis. We all know Obama wont.

well considering neither says anything he has been saying it be difficult for him to repeating them. Course you would know that if you listened to different sources of information instead of pretending you have any idea what they say

I know exactly what the lying cock suckers say every day. Ever notice how many FOX News stories lead off with ....."People are saying...." or "We've heard people say....."
Every time they do that you know they're the only one's saying it.

I love how you Leftwats have such a hardon for Rush Limbaugh and Fox News. It's as if you bristle at any opposition to the communist revolution. It is only communists who hate dissent, free media, and the exposure of the truth. And to add insult to injury, Rush Limbaugh revolutionized AM radio, a feat that Leftists can't duplicate even with federal grants to help, and Fox News has for the last decade more ratings than MSNBC and CNN combined.

That means people aren't listening to you, last election case in point.

OMG that must burn!

what's funny is they don't even have a clue what either say. Or they are lying. I would like to think people say things more out of ignorance than malice

What is truly funny? A conservative defending Rush Limbaugh and Fox News. Now THAT is funny. :)

We'll I can tell you I'm 1 conservative that think rush, hannity, and fox news and every other media outlet is shit because they all have a political agenda. So..... If you indeed listen to any media outlets you are being sold an agenda.

I quit watching foxnews over 2 years ago. I quit all the other ones 6 years ago.

I quit watching Fox news and taking them seriously the day I saw Geraldo Rivera draw a map in the sand showing the world (and the Iraqi leadership) where our forces had been staged in the desert.

I might not wake up in the morning. There are a lot of things that I don't know. Does that mean I have to hide my head in the sand to keep the boogeyman away? No. What we absolutely know doesn't work is continued non-diplomatic and economic relations with Cuba. THAT does not work.

I'm not saying I disagree with you. I'm simply saying I don't feel one way or the other, but that castro regime has got to go and there should have be SOMEKIND of terms that they had to agree to, but there were NONE. It's not looking good at all at this point and that is indisputable.

Well, you see. This is where we do disagree. What right do we have, have we ever had, to decide the leadership of other nations? None, as far as I can determine. And yet we appear to believe that we do have that right. What makes us so special?

I never said force them out through force. Now you are stretching things to stupidity.

Interestingly, neither did I.

judicial review said:
If they are going to leave they will have to choose to leave or their people will have to rise up and kick them out. Remember we got nothing in that deal. That's not good at all. What's even worse is that Castro is still the head of it and the odds of that changing and things getting better swing the wrong way in probability. You can't deny that. You can hope that he gets forced out by his own people, but he's been in control for how long? Not likely.

No matter how you look at it a deal with very low good probability for your side likely means no change or a change for the worse.

Actually, Raul Castro, Fidel's brother, runs things now. And he has opened the process up a bit, not as much as we'd like, but it is he who has made it possible for us to even have this discussion with the Cubans. The fact is that the Cubans (both here in the states and in Cuba itself) want normal relations, want stronger economic ties. My girlfriend's father was Cuban. So I do know a little bit about this.

Yes you did you said "decide" leadership. only 1 way to decide it is to forcefully oust a regime. I don't call swaying a regime one way or another by giving them a nudge by demanding something in negotiations deciding who runs a country. So, clarify, what did you mean when you said decide?

Really? According to who?

So you don't think that welfare programs which it's a known fact that libs want people to have way more access to it and keep extending the ability to get it and the republicans trying to pass welfare reforms and will likely pass another hold minorities;especially blacks hostage? Really? That's common sense. Everybody knows that. btw.. When were all the welfare programs started after what event major racial Federal action and in what year? Who keeps on trying to create more access to them all for more and more higher income levels? Who's the party that's trying to increase food stamp rewards?

Now after reading the above - Knowing that the GOP is trying to reduce the access to those programs only to those that need it, who will the blacks blame? Over the last 6 years how many times had Nancy pelosi come out in support of food stamps and these welfare programs and blamed the GOP for throwing minorities and granny off a cliff?

And you are going to tell me and others here that there isn't a political agenda by the left to try and swing votes? Really? You'll look like a fool really quick if you continue with this.

With all this astounding knowledge at your finger tips it's a wonder you don't go door to door in predominantly black neighborhoods spreading the good word.

I'm not running for office am I? You finally said something smart and I'll give it to you. The GOP's problem is that they haven't gone door to door in the poorest neighborhoods and talked with these minorities. Huge fucking mistake.

Considering the fact that the base of the Republican party consists primarily of old evangelical white guys, does it surprise anyone that they don't go door to door in minority neighborhoods?

Ok, now I've seen you give up and surrender the argument to me by posting pure obscene stupidity that's just stupid. Keep this up you will go on my ignore and you can forget about any meaningful discussion on this board, and you will no longer be taken seriously by anybody.

Let me get this straight. You are threatening to put me on ignore for speaking the truth? Oh my. You mean to tell me that my being taken seriously on USMB depends on whether YOU take me seriously? Wow, you have quite an ego there.

I guess what is happening here is that you are just so fucking wrong and not level headed about this at all, that it should have stopped at post
So you don't think that welfare programs which it's a known fact that libs want people to have way more access to it and keep extending the ability to get it and the republicans trying to pass welfare reforms and will likely pass another hold minorities;especially blacks hostage? Really? That's common sense. Everybody knows that. btw.. When were all the welfare programs started after what event major racial Federal action and in what year? Who keeps on trying to create more access to them all for more and more higher income levels? Who's the party that's trying to increase food stamp rewards?

With all this astounding knowledge at your finger tips it's a wonder you don't go door to door in predominantly black neighborhoods spreading the good word.

I'm not running for office am I? You finally said something smart and I'll give it to you. The GOP's problem is that they haven't gone door to door in the poorest neighborhoods and talked with these minorities. Huge fucking mistake.

Considering the fact that the base of the Republican party consists primarily of old evangelical white guys, does it surprise anyone that they don't go door to door in minority neighborhoods?

Ok, now I've seen you give up and surrender the argument to me by posting pure obscene stupidity that's just stupid. Keep this up you will go on my ignore and you can forget about any meaningful discussion on this board, and you will no longer be taken seriously by anybody.

Let me get this straight. You are threatening to put me on ignore for speaking the truth? Oh my. You mean to tell me that my being taken seriously on USMB depends on whether YOU take me seriously? Wow, you have quite an ego there.

I guess what is happening here is that you are just so fucking wrong and not level headed about this at all and post #183 was the end of this discussion. Any reasonable level headed person would agree.

Sorry, I disagree that it isn't a political issue. It most certainly is. As for your 10-page fascist manifesto, go for it. I've heard it all before. Do you honestly believe that you are the first person on the planet to put bullshit to paper?

So you don't think that welfare programs which it's a known fact that libs want people to have way more access to it and keep extending the ability to get it and the republicans trying to pass welfare reforms and will likely pass another don't hold minorities;especially blacks hostage? Really? That's common sense. Everybody knows that. btw.. When were all the welfare programs started after what event major racial Federal action and in what year? Who keeps on trying to create more access to them all for more and more higher income levels? Who's the party that's trying to increase food stamp rewards?

Here is what I know. partially from personal experience. Despite the bullshit you have been force fed by the GOP, welfare actually does help people. Despite what the GOP has force fed you, people actually DON'T want their Social Security fucked with (i.e., they don't want Wall street's greedy fucking hands on it). Despite what your fascist GOP leaders are telling you, attacking programs that help the poor and minorities actually WON'T get you minority or poor votes in 2016. You people simply don't get it. And with your record, you likely never will.

Actually you are dead wrong. The GOP helped create some of the programs because "some" people did need it. All that I have to tell you to prove my point is to look at history. Libs keep trying to extend it to literally no end, and the GOP is forced to rein it back in, and it's a political football to sway votes and your liberal leadership has been so eager to scream to the press about on capital hill. And you you are going to sit there and tell me this isn't political? LOL!!!!! Oh and by the way, I don't listen to my parties leadership. They are a bunch of morons, but they are right of center on these issues.

You are dead wrong buddy. It's time you admit both parties establishment have been all politics for the last 6 years. What you are going to see in 2017 is the GOP having to rein in all of the liberal shit again. Just like they always have to do. History proves it.

Right of center? Are you kidding? They are so far right of center I fear they might actually fall off their 'flat' Earth.

On social and fiscal issues due to Obama now forcing them to deal with the debt crisis. We all know Obama wont.

There is only one way to deal with the debt. More jobs. More jobs mean more tax revenue, which means the deficit gets smaller and smaller, and more of the debt can be paid off. You Republicans really should not try to lecture people on the debt. Your leadership has NEVER, in its entire history, ever balanced a Federal budget.

I'm not saying I disagree with you. I'm simply saying I don't feel one way or the other, but that castro regime has got to go and there should have be SOMEKIND of terms that they had to agree to, but there were NONE. It's not looking good at all at this point and that is indisputable.

Well, you see. This is where we do disagree. What right do we have, have we ever had, to decide the leadership of other nations? None, as far as I can determine. And yet we appear to believe that we do have that right. What makes us so special?

I never said force them out through force. Now you are stretching things to stupidity.

judicial review said:
If they are going to leave they will have to choose to leave or their people will have to rise up and kick them out. Remember we got nothing in that deal. That's not good at all. What's even worse is that Castro is still the head of it and the odds of that changing and things getting better swing the wrong way in probability. You can't deny that. You can hope that he gets forced out by his own people, but he's been in control for how long? Not likely.

No matter how you look at it a deal with very low good probability for your side likely means no change or a change for the worse.

Actually, Raul Castro, Fidel's brother, runs things now. And he has opened the process up a bit, not as much as we'd like, but it is he who has made it possible for us to even have this discussion with the Cubans. The fact is that the Cubans (both here in the states and in Cuba itself) want normal relations, want stronger economic ties. My girlfriend's father was Cuban. So I do know a little bit about this.

Yes you did you said "decide" leadership. only 1 way to decide it is to forcefully oust a regime. I don't call swaying a regime one way or another by giving them a nudge by demanding something in negotiations deciding who runs a country. So, clarify, what did you mean when you said decide?

Answer my question. You never answer a question with another question. I'll be waiting.

I guess what is happening here is that you are just so fucking wrong and not level headed about this at all, that it should have stopped at post

I guess what is happening here is that you are just so fucking wrong and not level headed about this at all and post #183 was the end of this discussion. Any reasonable level headed person would agree.

Dude, take a close look at the Republican leadership. Hell, while you are at it, take a close look at the rank and file. Then come back and we can talk some more.

judicial review said:

Answer my question. You never answer a question with another question. I'll be waiting.

Swaying a regime in any way is deciding for their people how they should be governed and by whom. We simply do not have that right. If a country did that to us, we'd be ready to go to war with them.

There is only one way to deal with the debt. More jobs. More jobs mean more tax revenue, which means the deficit gets smaller and smaller, and more of the debt can be paid off. You Republicans really should not try to lecture people on the debt. Your leadership has NEVER, in its entire history, ever balanced a Federal budget.

I'm sorry, but we are past that point. Perhaps 1 years into Obama's presidency I'd agree, but not any more. The fed HAS to stop printing of all money, period. Entitlements need to be reformed and improved, so they don't cut into so much of the annual budget. Right now they take up most of it. I'm talking Medicaid, Medicare, SS, and yes now Obamacare. Then, we can focus on cutting the massive regulations that are putting tens of millions of jobs on hold that and Obamacare. After that family income should increase naturally.

This is way beyond jobs. It will take any President 8 years to get us back to close to full potential.

judicial review said:

Swaying a regime in any way is deciding for their people how they should be governed and by whom. We simply do not have that right. If a country did that to us, we'd be ready to go to war with them.

No it's working with the regime to run a certain part of it a certain way with mutual agreement. That's not "deciding" who's in control. There's certain countries we don't trade with for very good reasons. By the way this is how trade negotiations work. You give some and we take some. Castro in this deal said thank you for the extra money, now fuck off.

Last edited:

Dude, take a close look at the Republican leadership. Hell, while you are at it, take a close look at the rank and file. Then come back and we can talk some more.

I already voice by distaste for BOTH parties. You know that. Stop the bullshit.

I'm sorry, but we are past that point. Perhaps 1 years into Obama's presidency I'd agree, but not any more. The fed HAS to stop printing of all money, period. Entitlements need to be reformed and improved, so they don't cut into so much of the annual budget. Right now they take up most of it. I'm talking Medicaid, Medicare, SS, and yes now Obamacare. Then, we can focus on cutting the massive regulations that are putting tens of millions of jobs on hold that and Obamacare. After that family income should increase naturally.

This is way beyond jobs. It will take any President 8 years to get us back to close to full potential.

Right. That's why the third quarter saw 5% growth in the GDP. Why the DOW is at an all time high. That is why gasoline prices are lower than they've been in at least the last 6 years. Why job growth is also on the rise, and all while providing health insurance for more Americans than ever before. You "pubs" still don't get it, and likely never will. And why you will not win in 2016. How sad for you.

No it's working with the regime to run a certain part of it a certain way with mutual agreement. That's not "deciding" who's in control. There's certain countries we don't trade with for very good reasons. By the way this is how trade negotiations work. You give some and we take some. Castro in this deal said thank you for the extra money, now fuck off.

The only countries we don't trade with are Iran, North Korea, and Cuba. There are no economic nor political reasons not to trade with and have normal diplomatic ties with Cuba (China is a much greater threat, and yet they are our largest trading partner). If you believe there are, then you should state them, something you have yet to do.

I already voice by distaste for BOTH parties. You know that. Stop the bullshit.

Great's great. Then you won't explaining your objection to my accurate characterization of the Republican party as "the grand old white guy" party.

I wouldn't call him a monkey. Thats disrespectfull to anyone.

I will however call him the worst President since WW II.

A Q poll agrees. He's number one. Bush is number two and Carter is number three.

The same Q poll says Reagan is the best President since WW II with Clinton in the number two slot.

He is one failure as POTUS and I for one can hardly wait to see the back of that fuck going out the door.

I wouldn't call him a monkey. Thats disrespectfull to anyone.

I will however call him the worst President since WW II.

A Q poll agrees. He's number one. Bush is number two and Carter is number three.

The same Q poll says Reagan is the best President since WW II with Clinton in the number two slot.

He is one failure as POTUS and I for one can hardly wait to see the back of that fuck going out the door.

Which proves what, exactly?

Right. That's why the third quarter saw 5% growth in the GDP. Why the DOW is at an all time high. That is why gasoline prices are lower than they've been in at least the last 6 years. Why job growth is also on the rise, and all while providing health insurance for more Americans than ever before. You "pubs" still don't get it, and likely never will. And why you will not win in 2016. How sad for you.

Trolling now I see. Ignore. I'm finished with you. Have at him guys. He's in denial and obviously watching liberal news. Perfect media quotes in there.

The only countries we don't trade with are Iran, North Korea, and Cuba. There are no economic nor political reasons not to trade with and have normal diplomatic ties with Cuba (China is a much greater threat, and yet they are our largest trading partner). If you believe there are, then you should state them, something you have yet to do.

You must be really afraid to answer my question. You've been on here for 7 hours, so It's safe to assume you know your full of shit. Got you. Bye Bye.

Forum List

Back