Myth Of Liberal Media Bias Destroyed

Easy Observation:
The Press always defends Democrat Presidents and they always attack Republican Presidents.
If a Republican President had abused his power with the IRS, NSA, DOJ and the FBI like Obama did the Press would be apoplectic.
Dossiergate is the political scandal of the century, but the Press is ignoring it because it's Obama.
The Russian Collusion issue is 100% political and the Press can't let it go.

You are seeing it through brainwashed glasses. Would a liberal media give Trump all that free air time? Would a free media not call out the obstructionist Republicans during Obama's presidency? Would a liberal media be quiet when Bush lied us into Iraq?

You fools are such fools I know I am wasting my time. You are being controlled and manipulated through the media and your churches. Pathetic losers. You'll all broke and you won't even realize you did it to yourself. Liberals didn't screw you, the rich did. Not George Soros but guys like the Koch Brothers. They own you and they have convinced you that the media is liberal still. HA. Not since 1996 dummy

Telecommunications Act of 1996

Do you fools even understand what this act did? It allowed the rich Republicans and lobbyists and Oil company lovers and global warming deniers to own the media. Sad.

When the vast majority of the people who write and choose the stories all admit to voting for the same party, it's legitimate to question their objectivity. Would you still be so accepting of the situation if most reporters and editors voted Republican?

just 7% identified as Republicans, while 28% declared themselves Democrats. But more than half of those surveyed identified as independents. If anything, it would appear most reporters are moderate.

All of which is irrelevant anyway --- no one would suggest the question is the personal affiliations of employees of various media companies, but rather the public output of their employers. But I understand why it was brought up; Groan Been thinks a non sequitur association fallacy makes an actual point. Clearly he failed to learn anything in his hiatus.

Besides which, this is reflective of the general population anyway; there are arguably more Liberals than conservatives in the general population, and certainly Independents outnumber both Republicans and Democrats. As we should.

Only a shameless lying douchebag like you would pretend that leftwingers don't allow their political beliefs affect what they publish or broadcast.

Besides which, this is reflective of the general population anyway; there are arguably more Liberals than conservatives in the general population, and certainly Independents outnumber both Republicans and Democrats. As we should.
You? Independent? You're the biggest fucking liberal on this site. HAHAHAHAHAHA.....LMAO. The best part? You probably really do think you're an Independent. :lol:

You? Independent? You're the biggest fucking liberal on this site. HAHAHAHAHAHA.....LMAO. The best part? You probably really do think you're an Independent. :lol:

I'm both, if you need to know.

"Independent" means you're not associated with a political party. "Liberal" means you believe in Liberalism.

That is, *I* do, not "you"

Those aren't in any way in conflict with each other, let alone opposites.

And yes, there are more of us than there are of you dichotomous binary-bots. Deal with it.

Easy Observation:
The Press always defends Democrat Presidents and they always attack Republican Presidents.
If a Republican President had abused his power with the IRS, NSA, DOJ and the FBI like Obama did the Press would be apoplectic.
Dossiergate is the political scandal of the century, but the Press is ignoring it because it's Obama.
The Russian Collusion issue is 100% political and the Press can't let it go.

You are seeing it through brainwashed glasses. Would a liberal media give Trump all that free air time? Would a free media not call out the obstructionist Republicans during Obama's presidency? Would a liberal media be quiet when Bush lied us into Iraq?

You fools are such fools I know I am wasting my time. You are being controlled and manipulated through the media and your churches. Pathetic losers. You'll all broke and you won't even realize you did it to yourself. Liberals didn't screw you, the rich did. Not George Soros but guys like the Koch Brothers. They own you and they have convinced you that the media is liberal still. HA. Not since 1996 dummy

Telecommunications Act of 1996

Do you fools even understand what this act did? It allowed the rich Republicans and lobbyists and Oil company lovers and global warming deniers to own the media. Sad.

When the vast majority of the people who write and choose the stories all admit to voting for the same party, it's legitimate to question their objectivity. Would you still be so accepting of the situation if most reporters and editors voted Republican?

just 7% identified as Republicans, while 28% declared themselves Democrats. But more than half of those surveyed identified as independents. If anything, it would appear most reporters are moderate.

All of which is irrelevant anyway --- no one would suggest the question is the personal affiliations of employees of various media companies, but rather the public output of their employers. But I understand why it was brought up; Groan Been thinks a non sequitur association fallacy makes an actual point. Clearly he failed to learn anything in his hiatus.

Only a shameless lying douchebag like you would pretend that leftwingers don't allow their political beliefs affect what they publish or broadcast.

I don't need "pretense". I need proof that a non sequitur has some bridge somewhere that makes it not a non sequitur.

And it didn't say anything up there about "leftwingers". Go forth and lurn too reed.

"Independent" means you're not associated with a political party. "Liberal" means you believe in Liberalism.

And yes, there are more of us than there are of you dichotomous binary-bots. Deal with it.
Save it, asshole. I was just commenting on your stupidity. I don't give two shits about your "political philosophy". Deal with it. :lol:

You guys wouldn't know what a liberal is if it fucked you in the ass. You think Ann Coulter and the Koch Brothers and Chris Christie are liberals.

You guys wouldn't know what a liberal is if it fucked you in the ass. You think Ann Coulter and the Koch Brothers and Chris Christie are liberals.
No we don't, moron.

No we don't, moron.
RINO's though right?

No one thinks that.

On the other hand the Op and others are clearly ignorant in the extreme about what a liberal is.

They assume that media outlets are owned by corporations and therefore have no left wing bias. This idea is predicated on the false notion that liberals and left wingers are anti corporate. This is a false premise as many many corporate owners and employees are liberal and left wing.

Massive failure.

Save it, asshole. I was just commenting on your stupidity. I don't give two shits about your "political philosophy". Deal with it. :lol:

Evidently then, you failed.

As far as political philosophies and their relevance --- care to play a round of "guess what the topic is"?

Indeed, a Liberal could fuck them in the ass. But he wouldn't use the government to do it, and that's what makes him a Liberal.

Indeed, a Liberal could fuck them in the ass. But he wouldn't use the government to do it, and that's what makes him a Liberal.

Using government to fuck us all in the ass is what liberals specialize in, dumbass.

Using government to fuck us all in the ass is what liberals specialize in, dumbass.

Herewith you have (again) re-re-re-re-reconfirmed that you have no clue what Liberalism means.

Not that it wasn't common knowledge.

Only the snowflake idiots are swallowing the meme that the media isn't biased. It's been proven to be biased over and over again.
And everyone in the world knows it. They think if they keep denying it it'll somehow be true (as the world laughs at them).

Well there you have it. One wag says "because I say so" and the other chimes in with the "everybody knows" fallacy.

That's two corroborating pieces of rockheaded-solid evidence right there. Yessiree Bob.

Gee Wally, what a great debate team. You might say, master debaters.
Yeah, keep repeating your mantra. No fake news, no fake news, no fake news.
Trump's 'Fake News Awards' lead with CNN, ABC's Ross, NY Times's Krugman
CNN Corrects a Trump Story, Fueling Claims of ‘Fake News’
After CNN, ABC News Fake Trump Stories, An Editor Says Trump Is 'Inspiring Great Journalism' | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

It's what is called "documentation". Something you and sealyhomo have yet to provide.
CNN corrects a story. That’s all I saw. They got something wrong and corrected themselves.

You know what’s sad? Republicans give the media bad information on purpose. If they use it republicans say “see? Fake news”

Sinclair was busted for purposely trying to brainwash us all with fake news about fake news.

You’re worrying about one bad story not hundreds of stations that are brainwashing people with right lies

CNN knew the information was wrong before they broadcast it. They corrected it only because they got caught.

Is that why rich conservatives are taking over the media?

Over the years, they’ve become the largest television station operator in the U.S. by number of stations, and the largest by total coverage, owning or operating a total of 193 stations in more than 80 markets. Those stations reach around 38 percent of American households. The media conglomerate is seeking the OK from the Trump administration to buy Tribune Media Co., which would spread the company’s scripted messages even further.

I Quit Working For Sinclair And They Sued Me. Here's Why I'm Fighting Back. | HuffPost

No one thinks that.

On the other hand the Op and others are clearly ignorant in the extreme about what a liberal is.

They assume that media outlets are owned by corporations and therefore have no left wing bias. This idea is predicated on the false notion that liberals and left wingers are anti corporate. This is a false premise as many many corporate owners and employees are liberal and left wing.

Massive failure.

All they have to do is produce a handful of editors that will swear and produce evidence that they are being pressured to present stories from a conservative perspective. I have yet to hear or see anything like that, have you?

No one thinks that.

Massive failure.

All they have to do is produce a handful of editors that will swear and produce evidence that they are being pressured to present stories from a conservative perspective. I have yet to hear or see anything like that, have you?

Never

No one thinks that.

Massive failure.

Never

During my time in the CBS 12 newsroom, I learned complaints to HR at the local and national levels were not only discouraged, but a quick route to termination.

I Quit Working For Sinclair And They Sued Me. Here's Why I'm Fighting Back. | HuffPost

As reporters and anchors at the company, we were routinely told to follow leads and angles with a clear-cut conservative agenda. At CBS12, I was ordered to do man-on-the-street interviews that were clearly politically biased. I’d ask loaded questions like, “How much do you disagree with Obama this year?” It was disguised as real journalism. The funny thing is, I’m a Republican ― and I was still pissed by it. But it was more than just the questions. It was the stories that we were told to do. They often had to have a religious tie-in. We couldn’t do stories, for the most part, that involved the LGBTQ community. There were a set of parameters and we had to stick to them.

No one thinks that.

Massive failure.

Never

During my time in the CBS 12 newsroom, I learned complaints to HR at the local and national levels were not only discouraged, but a quick route to termination.

As reporters and anchors at the company, we were routinely told to follow leads and angles with a clear-cut conservative agenda. At CBS12, I was ordered to do man-on-the-street interviews that were clearly politically biased. I’d ask loaded questions like, “How much do you disagree with Obama this year?” It was disguised as real journalism. The funny thing is, I’m a Republican ― and I was still pissed by it. But it was more than just the questions. It was the stories that we were told to do. They often had to have a religious tie-in. We couldn’t do stories, for the most part, that involved the LGBTQ community. There were a set of parameters and we had to stick to them.
Funny no one can show video examples of such interviews.

No one thinks that.

Massive failure.

Never

That's because it's made up. The left wing media outed itself during the 1016 election. They weren't concerned about everyone seeing it because they were 100% certain that Hillary was going to win. Then they were 100% certain they could frame Trump with "collusion" and force him out of office. Now they're starting to realize it's not going to happen and they have to start all over and pretend to be non-biased. That's what this thread (and a thousand other ones) is, an attempt to make people think msm is not a bunch of left wing propagandists. Too late.

No one thinks that.

Massive failure.

Never

That's because it's made up. The left wing media outed itself during the 1016 election. They weren't concerned about everyone seeing it because they were 100% certain that Hillary was going to win. Then they were 100% certain they could frame Trump with "collusion" and force him out of office. Now they're starting to realize it's not going to happen and they have to start all over and pretend to be non-biased. That's what this thread (and a thousand other ones) is, an attempt to make people think msm is not a bunch of left wing propagandists. Too late.
Classic projection. Fox News is fake news.

You got lucky in 1016. Like when they said Dewey won. Trump also said rigged election. For once I believe him

Forum List

Back