Myth Of Liberal Media Bias Destroyed

The myth of the myth is a joke. The media has dropped all pretense of objectivity.

Worse, it has given rise to the Breitbarts, WNDs and Sinclairs of the world as a response.

Self-inflicted wound. We've done this to ourselves, and now we can't believe any press at any time.

Good luck with that, in a democracy.

Uh -- hardly. Rather, the eruption of the Dimbarts, Whirled Nuts, CNS "News", Sinclairs, Limblobs, Hateway Pundits, Brent Bozo, Matt Drugged, etc etc etc is part of the same propaganda-machine spewing out the "liburrul media" myth in the first place. They're not a "response" to jack shit --- they're part of the same dishonest thrust pushing for the same purpose. You're looking at an offense, not a defense. And one that invents its own mythological strawman bogeyman to pretend to be self-snowflaked over. And the fact that there are enough sheep to believe this mythology is testament to how effective that propaganda is. And the fact that you just "funnied" this reality tells us you're part of that gullible herd.

"I admit it : The liberal media were never that powerful and the whole thing was often used as an excuse by conservatives for conservative failures." -- William Kristol

"I've gotten balanced coverage and broad coverage - all we could have asked. ... For heaven sakes, we kid about the liberal media, but every republican on earth does that." -- Pat Buchanan

The myth of the myth is a joke. The media has dropped all pretense of objectivity.

Worse, it has given rise to the Breitbarts, WNDs and Sinclairs of the world as a response.

Self-inflicted wound. We've done this to ourselves, and now we can't believe any press at any time.

Uh -- hardly. Rather, the eruption of the Dimbarts, Whirled Nuts, CNS "News", Sinclairs, Limblobs, Hateway Pundits, Brent Bozo, Matt Drugged, etc etc etc is part of the same propaganda-machine spewing out the "liburrul media" myth in the first place. They're not a "response" to jack shit --- they're part of the same dishonest thrust pushing for the same purpose.

"I admit it : The liberal media were never that powerful and the whole thing was often used as an excuse by conservatives for conservative failures." -- William Kristol

"I've gotten balanced coverage and broad coverage - all we could have asked. ... For heaven sakes, we kid about the liberal media, but every republican on earth does that." -- Pat Buchanan
I was in the business for 18 years, and I'm still involved on the periphery.

I know precisely how the game is played.

You're going to believe whatever suits your ideology. Great, run with it.

Now, now, if you are CNN giving Hillary the debate questions before the debate, that does not mean that they favor her. That just means they know she is far more stupid and needs time to process the information, hopefully without using e-mail.

And no Hillary, your Norton fire wall is crap.

Uh -- hardly. Rather, the eruption of the Dimbarts, Whirled Nuts, CNS "News", Sinclairs, Limblobs, Hateway Pundits, Brent Bozo, Matt Drugged, etc etc etc is part of the same propaganda-machine spewing out the "liburrul media" myth in the first place. They're not a "response" to jack shit --- they're part of the same dishonest thrust pushing for the same purpose.

Then I've been in the business twice as long as you. But that's not an important distinction.
What matters is I'm honest about it.

Your laughably so-called "liburrul media" is a corporatocracy. And has been for way more than 18 years.

Hardly a peep out of the liberal media about dennist hastert. Compare him to Jerry sandusky. Jerry's a monster that should never go free for what he did but not nearly the same reaction for a powerful Republican. Liberal media my ass.
Hardly a peep? Its being reported all over. But Hastert has been out of public life for 10 years or more. Sandusky was still employed.
Hardly a peep. And you're right. People probably knew when he stepped down. But not a peep. But Clinton affairs were fair game. You're such sheep.
Its beign reported all over Google and Yahoo.
Clinton was president of the united states. Hardly the same as a washed up speaker of the house who has been out of office over 10 years.

Liberal media my ass

Sinclair Broadcast Group, the largest owner and operator of local TV stations in the U.S., is under fire this week for requiring dozens of its news anchors to recite an on-air critique of “fake” news stories, echoing the language of President Donald Trump and his allies in their attacks on the media.

You're being brainwashed and don't even know it.

Sinclair Journalists Worry They’re Being Watched: 'There's A Lot Held Over Us' | HuffPost
You are such a tool. MSM is the propaganda arm of the Democratic/Communist Party. They've been outed repeatedly for running false stories, many of them deliberately made up. That's been documented. You turn a blind eye to it because admitting you're brainwashed would be too much for your ego to handle so you find confirmation for your misguided beliefs in yet another propaganda source. You, talking about being brainwashed is the height of irony.
It is easier to fool someone than to convince them that they have been fooled.

Then I've been in the business twice as long as you. But that's not an important distinction.

Your laughably so-called "liburrul media" is a corporatocracy. And has been for way more than 18 years.
You have much to protect, and that's what you're doing.

Ummmmm.... read the posts. I don't seem to be the one "protecting" here.

Ummmmm.... read the posts. I don't seem to be the one "protecting" here.
I believe that you believe that.

So we're good.

Hardly a peep? Its being reported all over. But Hastert has been out of public life for 10 years or more. Sandusky was still employed.
Hardly a peep. And you're right. People probably knew when he stepped down. But not a peep. But Clinton affairs were fair game. You're such sheep.
Clinton was president of the united states. Hardly the same as a washed up speaker of the house who has been out of office over 10 years.

Liberal media my ass

Sinclair Broadcast Group, the largest owner and operator of local TV stations in the U.S., is under fire this week for requiring dozens of its news anchors to recite an on-air critique of “fake” news stories, echoing the language of President Donald Trump and his allies in their attacks on the media.

Sinclair Journalists Worry They’re Being Watched: 'There's A Lot Held Over Us' | HuffPost
You are such a tool. MSM is the propaganda arm of the Democratic/Communist Party. They've been outed repeatedly for running false stories, many of them deliberately made up. That's been documented. You turn a blind eye to it because admitting you're brainwashed would be too much for your ego to handle so you find confirmation for your misguided beliefs in yet another propaganda source. You, talking about being brainwashed is the height of irony.

I just showed you that Sinclair Media is a right wing media organization that owns and operates most of the local news channels around the country. Sinclair sends out talking points to their personalities and makes them repeat the lies your right wing machine wants to brainwash people into believing.

What is MSM? Main Stream Media? That's kind of generic don't you think? And Huffington post is for sure a lefty source but it's important to have a lefty source to counter the lies coming from Fox, Rush, Drudge, etc.

Yes a free honest media is liberal and does not like Republicans. Can you blame them? Do you like Republicans? Do you like the rich buying up all the media and then brainwashing us with propoganda?

You think honest reporting is bias. If it doesn't have a right wing spin on it it's bias and lefty. You are way too far to the right to be taken seriously. You even consider MSM liberal. I got news for ya pal. It's not. But you'll label anything that isn't RUsh or Fox as unfair. You're a hoot.

Lets go to MSNBC and Fox and see who lies.

FOX's file: | PunditFact

Fox tells the truth 10% of the time. 30% of what they say is FALSE.

When you catch MSNBC lying please let us and politifact know. So far nothing

MSNBC's file: | PunditFact

Local news stations generally don't discuss national issues. They cover murders, fires, robberies and city politics.

Last edited:

Liberal media my ass

I just showed you that Sinclair Media is a right wing media organization that owns and operates most of the local news channels around the country. Sinclair sends out talking points to their personalities and makes them repeat the lies your right wing machine wants to brainwash people into believing.

What is MSM? Main Stream Media? That's kind of generic don't you think? And Huffington post is for sure a lefty source but it's important to have a lefty source to counter the lies coming from Fox, Rush, Drudge, etc.

Yes a free honest media is liberal and does not like Republicans. Can you blame them? Do you like Republicans? Do you like the rich buying up all the media and then brainwashing us with propoganda?

You think honest reporting is bias. If it doesn't have a right wing spin on it it's bias and lefty. You are way too far to the right to be taken seriously. You even consider MSM liberal. I got news for ya pal. It's not. But you'll label anything that isn't RUsh or Fox as unfair. You're a hoot.

But ---- "liburrul media". They're still trying to sell that shit.

Orwell warned about Doublethink but he understated how insidious it can be.

Only the snowflake idiots are swallowing the meme that the media isn't biased. It's been proven to be biased over and over again.

Liberal media my ass

And he predictably doubles down and links another propaganda source to back up his previous propaganda sources. I noticed how your "fact checking" site doesn't provide any documentation, just calls all the Fox reporters liars. You and Pogo are perfect examples of Stalin's term "useful idiots". Useful to them, useless to society.

Liberal media my ass

Only the snowflake idiots are swallowing the meme that the media isn't biased. It's been proven to be biased over and over again.

Yeah you keep saying that over and over hoping eventually somebody will actually believe it, because you did.

We notice you never back it up.

Liberal media my ass

And everyone in the world knows it. They think if they keep denying it it'll somehow be true (as the world laughs at them).

Liberal media my ass

And everyone in the world knows it. They think if they keep denying it it'll somehow be true (as the world laughs at them).

Well there you have it. One wag says "because I say so" and the other chimes in with the "everybody knows" fallacy.

That's two corroborating pieces of rockheaded-solid evidence right there. Yessiree Bob.

Gee Wally, what a great debate team. You might say, master debaters.

Liberal media my ass

They will never admit it because propaganda doesn't work if everyone knows it's propaganda.

Liberal media my ass

Local news stations generally don't discuss national issues. They cover murders, fires, robberies and city politics.

Bullshit. This is why the Deadspin video was so powerful: It shows exactly how a company that controls so many local media outlets can influence messaging.

Sinclair’s plan to force its anchors to read these anti-media promos — and it wasn’t quite as alarming as seeing it on video.

But Sinclair’s influence might not be so apparent going forward; it might be far more difficult to track. And even when we catch instances of Sinclair’s right-wing agenda, they might not look as haunting as when we see them edited together.

You must love the brainwashing message or you are too stupid to see it? You'll argue anything though we already know that.

Sinclair’s pro-Trump news is taking over local TV. See if they own your station.

In fact, some of the most troubling trends in conservative media are not so much the things that are said on air. Rather, they are the things that are ignored. Whether it’s downplaying the president’s alleged affair with a porn actress or a crisis in Puerto Rico, modern conservative media doesn’t just shape our picture of the world with persuasion; rather, it also does it with omission.

But not all news stations went along

View image on Twitter

FOX 47 Madison

✔@fox47madison

https://twitter.com/fox47madison/status/980943337589964805

In response to the Sinclair message aired: "WMSN/FOX47 Madison did not air the Sinclair promotional announcement during our 9pm news this weekend. Rather, we stayed true to our commitment to provide our Madison area viewers local news, weather and sports of interest to them."

7:01 PM - Apr 2, 2018

They will never admit it because propaganda doesn't work if everyone knows it's propaganda.

Sinclair recently became the news story when it ordered its 193 local television stations across the country to read an identical script on the air denouncing other traditional news organizations as producers of “fake news,” an accusation popularized by the fakest newsy himself, President Trump.

Liberal media my ass

Are you two done jerking each other off?

Forum List

Back