Myriad Labs. You saw it on 60 Minutes.

Discussion in 'Economy' started by Neubarth, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Neubarth

Neubarth At the Ballpark July 30th

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    I am openly asking the various state militias that I have spoken to, "Is the enemy the US Government or corrupt companies like Myriad?"

I personally favor taking the war to them and not the government. What say you?

This company needs to be shut down . Make it so and come back and report how you have succeeded. Corrupt companies that have killed thousands of women with legal maneuvers on patented human genes need to be punished. Am I right or am I wrong?

2. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    Everyone else is the enemy.
    Be fearful, they are watching you and just waiting for the opportunity to....

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Neubarth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Of course they will not do anything about that corruption. Myriad claims that they can patent human genes. As far as I am concerned only God can do that, and Myriad is not God. Their efforts have resulted in thousand of women dying of breast cancer. May they be damned to hell! They belong there.

4. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    I thought the patenting of human genes case was lost by those wanting to patent them?

I hold a natural copyright on my genes.

5. Neubarth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Unfortunately Myriad Labs has caused the needless death of thousands of American and Canadian and Mexican women because they have supposedly patented the gene for breast cancer. The only answer to that is to try them in a people's court and hang all of their management by the neck until they are dead. Everybody from mid level management on up needs to be tried by a people court and then executed. Case closed.

I am calling for the Idaho and Michigan state militias to represent. Time to prove your manhood and correct the corruption that has taken over this country. LET'S CLEAN HOUSE.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

6. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    We don't get tv here so I need to ask how did they cause these deaths?

I agree that those in companies found guilty of assisting in the death or causing the death of anyone should have to pay the criminal penalties just as if they were a citizen on the street causing someone else harm. The peanut butter fiasco comes to mind. Cargill's rotten meat from their slaughter houses also comes to mind. In China they would have been shot for feeding tainted food to the masses. Our society is way to lax on corporate criminals, IMO.

7. eagleseven

eagleseven Quod Erat Demonstrandum

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,255
    They didn't directly "cause death."

Rather, they "patented" the location and functions of a set of genes that cause breast cancer. If you wanted to determine if you were highly predisposed to breast cancer, you had to pay Myriad's exorbitant prices.

The very concept of "patenting" part of the human genome is ludicrous. I'm honestly surprised this practice wasn't shut down sooner.

8. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
    If you take the war to them, their whores, the US govt., will take it to you.
    The US of Empire's govt is the enemy of mankind. World wide.

All the Sarges,Gunny's, Lolly's and all other critters with badges and uniforms are brainwashed to protect the whores.

9. Neubarth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    They have caused death. People who can not afford the procedure went without, and hundreds have died because the cancer was not caught in time. I say a company that does shit like that needs to be taken down. They are a great evil in our land and need to be removed. The people who made those decisions to let poorer women to die deserve the death penalty. What if those women were your sisters or mother? I just had a baby sister die of cancer. Her kids were not adults yet.

10. Neubarth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Rod, because Myriad claimed to have a patent on the cancer gene of a woman who died, they claimed that they had exclusive right to test for that gene. A simple procedure that could be done for a hundred dollars in any of several hundred labs in the United States suddenly cost thousands of dollars to pay those satanically evil sons of bitches at Myriad so they could drive around in expensive cars and take their wives to fancy night clubs and so on.

I think those people need to be tried for murder. No if's, and's or but's about it. We need to improvise a better justice system that can try those creeps and execute them on the same day. Damn them to hell. That is where they belong.