Myriad Labs. You saw it on 60 Minutes.

NOthing is without a possibility of side effects in certain portion of the population, even many foods

Does anyone actually think that the healthcare industry puts healthcare ahead of profit?
Does anyone actually think that we should not forcefully correct that error in thinking on the part of healthcare?

I carry my .45 to every DR's visit.
Also to my drugstore visits too since I leave with lots of desired painkillers. You never know when Rush might be in the neighborhood.

You just bumped up a notch on my cool meter :thup:

:lol:

Sure, you're lies and posting of anti-science propaganda really shows you aren't anti-science:cuckoo:

Yes, having 10 years hands on research experience, bachelors and PhD education, countless books read on business of biotechnology, and even now knowledge of patent law shows I really have no idea what I'm talking about and am an idiot.

Idiots are the ones that think copy and pasting articles is a way to argue your point, or that using obviously bogus, biased websites spreading scientific ignorance shows vast knowledge in the field:lol: :cuckoo:

The reality is you want to continue to believe what you want that you get angry when someone shows you are incorrect and full of shit, plus other than copy and pasting you haven't really displayed much of an ability to argue your points
With all your boasting it really does not give you any credibility. You just show your ability to whine. I've had a many of educated idjits that desired my signature on their paychecks weekly.

I do not need to repeat what another has already written, copy and paste works for me as I'm not writing a journal and when the information is accurate I will use it. If you do not accept information straight from EPA, FDA, VAERS and CDC that is your problem. I don't consider our government sources and information bogus but evidently you do. I don't agree with all they do but that is a different story.

You are free to jab, stab and stuff whatever you want into your own body. You are free to make those choices and is anyone else has the right to deny the taking that same crap you push. What you do not have the right to do is rule over anyone else with your limited ten years of experience and call yourself an expert because obviously you are not.

Bullshit, you take the info from them and try to spin it and falsely represent it. And I correct your bastardization of the truth. Like your continued claims that vaccines cause autism, when its been shown, but both court proceedings and fraud on the researcher that was the fuel behind the vaccine garbage, and many other studies have shown that it does not. But you continued to argue that it did.

I have every right to call out your infactual bullshit. sorry, my education and experience do make me someone of an expert, far more qualified to comment and point out inaccuracies than someone who just gets their info off the internet. YOu copy and pasting and bastardizing the science to fit your anti science agenda and keep spreading scientific ignorance, I will always fight to correct. Entire industries get damaged by ignorance spreading through the masses. Do whatever you want, die from disease and trauma if you hate science so much,. that's your right. but scientists are not going to sit back while you attempt to bastardize it.

Got to love the trollish assholes that instead of actually addressing issue at hand, make shit up about the person they are arguing to deflect from their lack of arguments. Whine? YOu bastardize my field of work, and I correct your bullshit, so we don't get any more idiots of science out there that we already have plenty of. Yes, that's really whining. Nice try at trying to deflect the fact you don't know shit
I do not have to love you troll. You can lie all you want but you can never cover up the truth as it will always surface and truth will always prevail.

Forum List

Back