Mylo weathered vacation!

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
I lost sleep over leaving the old girl behind; we took Klaus but couldn't take Mylo, she's too neurotic, she barks continually, and is aggressive towards all other dogs no matter HOW far away they are.

So we left her at home in the care of my super babysitter, who is also my house and pet sitter, and various other things. Said sitter is not a fan of animals..she's scared of horses (!) and Klaus. Mylo LOVES her, it's funny! So she and Mylo have a good relationship, since she established herself as pack leader early on by soundly smacking Mylo when Mylo tried nipping her when it was time to go outside...

Anyhoo...we got home last night, and Mylo was thrilled to see us, looked lean and mean...no resentment issues, no sulling up on the couch. She didn't bite any of us (including Klaus) and was just in super spirits! So the sitter did well by her and all is well. I do wish we could take her, but she's too much and teaches Klaus Very Bad Things (like barking and barking and barking and barking).

Forum List

Back