My Website

KittenKoder

Sep 21, 2008
Nowhere
Come all online gamers ... please ... just check it out. This is a demo launch, only two monsters and a REALLY small map with only a few NPCs to chat to. But try it ... tell me what you think. It's finally ready to play, just need to expand it a bit and finish some of the site, but it works.

Oh, to catch your first monster you need to "coax" a goblin, just wait until it's your action then click on one. If it doesn't switch sides keep trying each time until it does, there you go. Cave Bears are tough, and require fighting them to get them to join. Otherwise just tinker with it a bit, once I finish the world and site I will be reseting the accounts to their starting points anyway, just with a few extra gold for trying it out this early.

Fantasy Monsters

No longer a demo ... now it's for real. A few glitches I know of, but mostly it works perfectly. Go ahead, play, have fun, enjoy. Once I get more of the world done you will see me playing it a lot to. Yes, it's that much fun.

Just thought I'd announce a major update to the look of my website for anyone interested. Take a look, it's almost how I had imagined it. Working on getting better with graphic design and I think I am getting a LOT better than I was.

Forum List

Back