Amazon, Ebay and Britain all just banned the Japanese rape simulator Rapelay.

But i cant understand why amazon and ebay have banned the Japanese rape simulator Rapelay.If anyone knows the reason then please let me know.
138l1103.jpg

Last edited:
Can you say Lawyers? Of course they aren't going to carry it N.O.W. would have them fighting lawsuits for the next forty years if they did. Can't speak for Britain but hey they won't let Michael Savage into the country, so what do you expect?

Frankly, I wouldn't have the damn thing in my house or on my computer it sound repulsive and I am male.

Hell ... they sell Grand Theft Auto ... also wouldn't it be better that they live out their fantasies in a video game when they do have them? As opposed to bottling them up until their tiny minds explode in a psychotic breakdown ... *ducks*

Thanks for ducking, Grand theft auto is another game I would have if you gave it to me. I don't like playing the asshole even for pretend.

Hell back in my AD&D days I almost always played a neutral good fighter or Paladin. Somewhere Around here I think I've still got the original boxed set of D&D.

Forum List

Back