My views of Muslims have rapidly changed within the past 3 days

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
To all Muslims out there for any insult I may have thrown your way my bitterness towards you was wrong I would like to apologize from the bottom of my heart.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lqvKtYHPG0&feature=feedu[/ame]

What caught my attention was the gentleman in time frame 0:46 He is my borther anyone seeking freedom is my brother.

They want their freedom, not your's

Last edited by a moderator:
They won't be able to live free and without fear until they step out of the shadow of Islam. All Muslim countries are violent hellholes. It's not a coincidence.

To all Muslims out there for any insult I may have thrown your way my bitterness towards you was wrong I would like to apologize from the bottom of my heart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lqvKtYHPG0&feature=feedu

What caught my attention was the gentleman in time frame 0:46 He is my borther anyone seeking freedom is my brother.

This, from what i am understanding, is not a religious movement, it is a political movement.

The people themselves are not bad. They deserve freedom. It is the extremes in their religion thats fucked.

They won't be able to live free and without fear until they step out of the shadow of Islam. All Muslim countries are violent hellholes. It's not a coincidence.

Allie watch the video those people are hurting they want what you and I want. They want their freedom. Can't you give then that support that they will finally be free?

This, from what i am understanding, is not a religious movement, it is a political movement.

The people themselves are not bad. They deserve freedom. It is the extremes in their religion thats fucked.

I was wrong at one time I see they only want what I want.

No, I'm 100 percent for liberating people, regardless of where they are. Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt, Bosnia. But so long as Islam flourishes, so will oppression and strife in the places that embrace it.

Allie watch the video those people are hurting they want what you and I want. They want their freedom. Can't you give then that support that they will finally be free?

They may choose to go with the Muslim Brotherhood leadership, through Democratic choice.

They may not know what they are choosing.

Your freedom is not what they will ever have. Partially because Islam is not a lenient religion.

Yes, they are, thanks to the Muslim Brotherhood, which has been legitimized even though they gained politically using terrorism to gain their power :cuckoo:

I was wrong at one time I see they only want what I want.

Infidels eradicated from Earth? :eusa_eh:

They may choose to go with the Muslim Brotherhood leadership, through Democratic choice.

Your freedom is not what they will ever have. Partially because Islam is not a lenient religion.

If they are free to choose they may just walk away from the extrem of their religion.

If they are free to choose they may just walk away from the extrem of their religion.

I'll have to say it.

Hippie.

Yes, they are, thanks to the Muslim Brotherhood, which has been legitimized even though they gained politically using terrorism to gain their power :cuckoo:

Maybe if they gain their freedom to choose they will walk away from the extremist views of their religion.

Forum List

Back