My views of Muslims have rapidly changed within the past 3 days

Allie watch the video those people are hurting they want what you and I want. They want their freedom. Can't you give then that support that they will finally be free?

Yes, they are, thanks to the Muslim Brotherhood, which has been legitimized even though they gained politically using terrorism to gain their power :cuckoo:

Maybe if they gain their freedom to choose they will walk away from the extremist views of their religion.

Sure. It's likely that those that seize power won't be extreme.

/sarcasm

To all Muslims out there for any insult I may have thrown your way my bitterness towards you was wrong I would like to apologize from the bottom of my heart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lqvKtYHPG0&feature=feedu

What caught my attention was the gentleman in time frame 0:46 He is my borther anyone seeking freedom is my brother.

This, from what i am understanding, is not a religious movement, it is a political movement.

The people themselves are not bad. They deserve freedom. It is the extremes in their religion thats fucked.

I was wrong at one time I see they only want what I want.

In this, yes.

The only way to help the people oppressed by Muslim zealots is to PROSECUTE the fools who insist on committing human rights violations in the name of Islam...in other words, treat them exactly like we treated the Mormons when the Mormons went criminal in the heartland and started getting carried away...

1. Prosecute them for violence against women
2. Prosecute them for polygamy
3. throw the craziest of the leaders in jail, or kill them.
4. Prosecute them for abusing children
5. Prosecute them for underage marriages
6. Prosecute them for inciting violence

Freedom of religion is one thing...but not when that freedom results in the oppression of and violence towards others. And until we get the memo, we're going to spend the rest of what time we have watching this crap go down.

The only way to help the people oppressed by Muslim zealots is to PROSECUTE the fools who insist on committing human rights violations in the name of Islam...in other words, treat them exactly like we treated the Mormons when the Mormons went criminal in the heartland and started getting carried away...

1. Prosecute them for violence against women
2. Prosecute them for polygamy
3. throw the craziest of the leaders in jail, or kill them.
4. Prosecute them for abusing children
5. Prosecute them for underage marriages
6. Prosecute them for inciting violence

Freedom of religion is one thing...but not when that freedom results in the oppression of and violence towards others. And until we get the memo, we're going to spend the rest of what time we have watching this crap go down.

And freedom for them to decide if they want to do that.

You don't let the lunatics run the asylum.

People don't get to "choose" oppression and murder. If that's what they choose, then they have their rights taken from them until such time as they learn to behave in a civilized manner, or perhaps altogether. Criminals don't get to make choices.

Forum List

Back