My unpopular opinion, I don't care

So is this a rail against all "illegal" immigration, because New York has plenty of illegal immigrants from Ireland, Canada, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and many other places. Never ever see complaints about them from conservatives. Wonder why?

Or is it a rail against law breaking. Because there is plenty of law breaking that goes unpunished.

Or is it just a rail against brown people who speak funny?

We'll let you and your fellow New Yorkers decide on that issue, Mr. Sallow.

I live in CA.. we have predominantly gotten asian and latinos. I dont care where they are from..what they are fleeing...how they are persecuted... or what boat they floated in on.

illegal is illegal.

Color me embarrassed Syrenn. You complain about Muslims too. In fact you bravely told one to "go home" if he didn't like it here..:lol:

Mr. Sallow, you know what a foul ball is. One of them in posting is carrying information from one thread to another because you wish to win an argument.

Steeeeee-rike one!

The umpire has weighed in. :D

Strike zero. I don't think one should have to repeat themselves in every bloody thread to have made the statement. Referencing them is juuuust spiffy. Kinda like how I could reference my own comments in this very thread. No fun attacking when you are WRONG.

José;4099428 said:
This is crazy people talk, dude. Stop posing lucid, reasonable questions to mentally deranged people gladly entertaining homicidal fantasies about murdering immigrants in cold blood just for crossing an imaginary line on a map, people who lost any vestige of moral compass they might have had long ago. Do not expect a decent, moral behavior from this kind of people, totalitarian to the core... you're just wasting your time.

Small correction here.... murdering ILLEGAL immigrants breaking into our country to steal money that does not belong to them while breaking several laws in the meantime.

Tell you what, you feel sorry enough for the lawbreakers for the both of us. There, now they have adequate sympathy for all of us for breaking our laws.

Those little darlings of yours take jobs of unemployed Americans, suck off the system like a teat after tax dollars, and cost us around a trillion dollars a year. If they want to come here legally, ALL the power to them. In the meantime they are nothing but lowlife lawbreakers.

Just because you are pro illegal does not mean those who are not are somehow subhuman.

subhuman or not.... we are not illegal subhumans... they are.
If the human has 2 eyes, a nose, a mouth, 2 ears, 10 fingers and 10 toes at birth he or she is considered human.

Please, Ms. Syrenn..

Small correction here.... murdering ILLEGAL immigrants breaking into our country to steal money that does not belong to them while breaking several laws in the meantime.

Tell you what, you feel sorry enough for the lawbreakers for the both of us. There, now they have adequate sympathy for all of us for breaking our laws.

Those little darlings of yours take jobs of unemployed Americans, suck off the system like a teat after tax dollars, and cost us around a trillion dollars a year. If they want to come here legally, ALL the power to them. In the meantime they are nothing but lowlife lawbreakers.

Just because you are pro illegal does not mean those who are not are somehow subhuman.

subhuman or not.... we are not illegal subhumans... they are.
If the human has 2 eyes, a nose, a mouth, 2 ears, 10 fingers and 10 toes at birth he or she is considered human.

Please, Ms. Syrenn..

Actually, they don't need all those things to be considered human. :tongue:

Color me embarrassed Syrenn. You complain about Muslims too. In fact you bravely told one to "go home" if he didn't like it here..:lol:

Mr. Sallow, you know what a foul ball is. One of them in posting is carrying information from one thread to another because you wish to win an argument.

Steeeeee-rike one!

Strike zero. I don't think one should have to repeat themselves in every bloody thread to have made the statement. Referencing them is juuuust spiffy. Kinda like how I could reference my own comments in this very thread. No fun attacking when you are WRONG.
No, madam, you are mistaken. Board etiquette is to not drag the same dead horse to every race. It stinketh.

The umpire reserves certain privileges. Do not mess with the umpire.

Why all this hate (and I suppose fear) of people - men, women ane children - leaving a poor country seeking work and a better life? If small, medium and mega business didn't hire them - as well as home owners - the problem would be mitigated.

Instead of killing unarmed women and their children and young men who toil and send money home to support their parents and siblings why not make it a felony to employ anyone not able to legally work in our country?

Let's fine those whose greed has helped create this problem hundred or even thousands of dollars per day for each day an unauthorized employee collected a check (or cash), and let's make jail or prison mandatory in egregious situations. Rather than shoot and kill someone seeking economic freedom and better lifestyle lets take away the freedom of those who exploit people seeking a better life.

Steeeeee-rike one!

No, madam, you are mistaken. Board etiquette is to not drag the same dead horse to every race. It stinketh.

The umpire reserves certain privileges. Do not mess with the umpire.

Common sense trumphs the umpire. They can always ask.

You set the trend and more likely to follow! It won't stop with the CA or TX or even the SW! Soon it would become FL was taken from Spain! The Lousiana Purchase was illegal. So on and so forth!

CA might be in trouble financially and how it's governed, but it's still a hell of a state. They have a large GDP, huge financial sector and they still have a large (but rapidly shrinking) tech center! CA should not be given up without a BLOODY war!

I live in CA.. we have predominantly gotten asian and latinos. I dont care where they are from..what they are fleeing...how they are persecuted... or what boat they floated in on.

illegal is illegal.

Steeeeee-rike one!

:lol: Guilty..as charged.

You set the trend and more likely to follow! It won't stop with the CA or TX or even the SW! Soon it would become FL was taken from Spain! The Lousiana Purchase was illegal. So on and so forth!

CA might be in trouble financially and how it's governed, but it's still a hell of a state. They have a large GDP, huge financial sector and they still have a large (but rapidly shrinking) tech center! CA should not be given up without a BLOODY war!

Points on both sides. It's also an illegal haven.

I agree. That would end the anchor baby crap. Deport them all. If the mother does not have her papers... her illegal baby does not get a birth cert either.

Yes, get rid of #14!

Getting rid of thre 14th amendment is not a good idea. It's also has the equal protection clause, privilege and immunity clause, reaffirms the due process clause of the 5th amendment and has been used as a precedence to make the bill of rights apply to the states also!

Focus on the birth right clause. That clause needs to go. It was intended to protect the citizenship of the newly freed slaves! Now we need a citizenship amendment that states, "All persons naturalized, by legal means, or born to at least one parent who at the time of the birth was an United States of America citizen and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and the State wherein they reside."

So is this a rail against all "illegal" immigration, because New York has plenty of illegal immigrants from Ireland, Canada, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and many other places. Never ever see complaints about them from conservatives. Wonder why?

Or is it a rail against law breaking. Because there is plenty of law breaking that goes unpunished.

It's illegal, not illegal Latino! But the majority of the illegals bankrupting states are Latinos. Latinos make up what 80% of the illegals so of course the focus will be on them.

It's illegal, not illegal Latino! But the majority of the illegals bankrupting states are Latinos. Latinos make up what 80% of the illegals so of course the focus will be on them.

The Italians started the Mafia and the Irish started the Westies.

Both cost this country a great deal of money.

I suggest we either make California their own country or give it back to Mexico.

But... without the social programs and welfare, would Mexico WANT California?

Maybe even TX. Not AZ, they are trying to fix the problem.

I think legal immigration is a wonderful thing and should be embraced. Illegals? They should be shot sneaking into the country breaking our laws for the sheer reason of stealing welfare.

Edit: spelling

As a native Californian, currently living in Florida, let me say with all good intentions and not slamming you at all, but your opinion in this case sucks.

So, what would happen to me and my family and the millions of law abiding U.S. Citizens who were born there in the last 161 years - 3 days? Would we suddenly lose our citizenship and become Mexicans?

California may have been overtaken by a buttload of liberals, but it is still my home and I demand my rights as a U.S. Citizen.

Your idea sucks... period.

Immie

When and if CA is ever handed over to these illegals, they will be begging it to be returned. They have no clue what to do to make anything or any country work!!! And that is the truth They only want what is already successful as they can't do it for themselves.I]

I agree. That would end the anchor baby crap. Deport them all. If the mother does not have her papers... her illegal baby does not get a birth cert either.

Yes, get rid of #14!

Getting rid of thre 14th amendment is not a good idea. It's also has the equal protection clause, privilege and immunity clause, reaffirms the due process clause of the 5th amendment and has been used as a precedence to make the bill of rights apply to the states also!

Focus on the birth right clause. That clause needs to go. It was intended to protect the citizenship of the newly freed slaves! Now we need a citizenship amendment that states, "All persons naturalized, by legal means, or born to at least one parent who at the time of the birth was an United States of America citizen and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and the State wherein they reside."

You are right, I am wrong.

Don't know about anyone else but in this thread and others I have made that very point. I totally with open arms welcome legal immigrants. It's the illegals (from ANYWHERE) that I have such a huge problem with.

I suggest we either make California their own country or give it back to Mexico.

But... without the social programs and welfare, would Mexico WANT California?

Maybe even TX. Not AZ, they are trying to fix the problem.

I think legal immigration is a wonderful thing and should be embraced. Illegals? They should be shot sneaking into the country breaking our laws for the sheer reason of stealing welfare.

Edit: spelling

As a native Californian, currently living in Florida, let me say with all good intentions and not slamming you at all, but your opinion in this case sucks.

So, what would happen to me and my family and the millions of law abiding U.S. Citizens who were born there in the last 161 years - 3 days? Would we suddenly lose our citizenship and become Mexicans?

California may have been overtaken by a buttload of liberals, but it is still my home and I demand my rights as a U.S. Citizen.

Your idea sucks... period.

Immie

You can demand your rights as a US Citizen but quite frankly, those rights are dwindling. Give up your citizenship, come back illegally and the world is served to you on a silver platter. I have a problem with that, I think most US citizens do.

Steeeeee-rike one!

:lol: Guilty..as charged.
Ok, that at least salvages first base. Batter up!

funny... i think you should be given back to mexico. :cool:

Sorry, never belonged there to start off with but as soon as my duel immigration papers are complete, I will belong to both the US and MX. Betch'a love that! Today I can cross either way and it's totally legal. Born and raised in Iowa, btw.

What other 1st world democratic countries guard their borders with shoot to kill orders for all attempting to cross illegally?

Hmmm... none, they imprison and torture then, then kill them.

Really?

Which 1st world democratic countries do this?

So I guess the answer to my question is "none".

So a follow up question is, why do we want to emulate the worst of the third world shitholes and despotic regimes found across the globe?

Originally posted by RadiomanATL
So I guess the answer to my question is "none".

So a follow up question is, why do we want to emulate the worst of the third world shitholes and despotic regimes found across the globe?

You're starting from the WRONG premise that the two semi-iliterate bitches are able to tell the difference between an open society, a democratic nation based on the ideals of the french Enlightenment like the USA and a stalinist state like North Korea. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back