My unpopular opinion, I don't care

I agree. Illegal aliens are nothing more than common criminals and I recommend shooting them on sight. Also known members of street gangs.

.... murdering ILLEGAL immigrants breaking into our country to steal money that does not belong to them while breaking several laws in the meantime.

Tell you what, you feel sorry enough for the lawbreakers for the both of us. .

Illegal immigration is a very serious problem, but the hyperbole makes it hard to take you seriously.

So is this a rail against all "illegal" immigration, because New York has plenty of illegal immigrants from Ireland, Canada, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and many other places. Never ever see complaints about them from conservatives.

When have you ever seen anyone say those illegal aliens are ok, Swallow?

So is this a rail against all "illegal" immigration, because New York has plenty of illegal immigrants from Ireland, Canada, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and many other places. Never ever see complaints about them from conservatives. Wonder why?

Or is it a rail against law breaking. Because there is plenty of law breaking that goes unpunished.

Or is it just a rail against brown people who speak funny?

I complain about them all. Illegal is illegal. I don't care where they are from, what color they are or what language they speak.

Hmm..let me check.

Check what, Swallow?

So is this a rail against all "illegal" immigration, because New York has plenty of illegal immigrants from Ireland, Canada, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and many other places. Never ever see complaints about them from conservatives. Wonder why?

Or is it a rail against law breaking. Because there is plenty of law breaking that goes unpunished.

Or is it just a rail against brown people who speak funny?

I complain about them all. Illegal is illegal. I don't care where they are from, what color they are or what language they speak.

Ditto. I have lived near the US/MX border for 25 years. Those are the people I see.

I don't see anyone singling out Mexicans, you and I have been referring to ALL illegals. I've even made it a point to say I don't give a rats back side in other threads what color they are. I care about people sneaking in here and breaking our laws.

Of course liberal apologists always try to turn the issue into one of racism or xenophobia in general because they feel that cannot be disputed. However, your "kill 'em all! fill 'em fulla lead!" silliness doesn't exactly make it easy to take you seriously either.

Ditto. I have lived near the US/MX border for 25 years. Those are the people I see
I don't see anyone singling out Mexicans, you and I have been referring to ALL illegals. I've even made it a point to say I don't give a rats back side in other threads what color they are. I care about people sneaking in here and breaking our laws.

If I jumped the fence with my passport in hand *I* would be charged for not crossing an entry point but then, I am a US citizen. You have to be an illegal for the govt to turn a blind eye.

I live in CA.. we have predominantly gotten asian and latinos. I dont care where they are from..what they are fleeing...how they are persecuted... or what boat they floated in on.

illegal is illegal.

If they are fleeing some form of persecution they can apply for asylum; that's different.

José;4101403 said:
Originally posted by RadiomanATL
So I guess the answer to my question is "none".

So a follow up question is, why do we want to emulate the worst of the third world shitholes and despotic regimes found across the globe?

You're starting from the WRONG premise that the two semi-iliterate bitches are able to tell the difference between an open society, a democratic nation based on the ideals of the french Enlightenment like the USA and a stalinist state like North Korea. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I totally admit, I block assholes and trolls. Not sure which you are but I gotta do it. Life is just too short for people like you.

Cheers.

Ditto. I have lived near the US/MX border for 25 years. Those are the people I see

If I jumped the fence with my passport in hand *I* would be charged for not crossing an entry point but then, I am a US citizen. You have to be an illegal for the govt to turn a blind eye.

I live in CA.. we have predominantly gotten asian and latinos. I dont care where they are from..what they are fleeing...how they are persecuted... or what boat they floated in on.

illegal is illegal.

Color me embarrassed Syrenn. You complain about Muslims too. In fact you bravely told one to "go home" if he didn't like it here..:lol:

yep... if they don't like it here... go home.

Small correction here.... murdering ILLEGAL immigrants breaking into our country to steal money that does not belong to them while breaking several laws in the meantime.

Tell you what, you feel sorry enough for the lawbreakers for the both of us. There, now they have adequate sympathy for all of us for breaking our laws.

Those little darlings of yours take jobs of unemployed Americans, suck off the system like a teat after tax dollars, and cost us around a trillion dollars a year. If they want to come here legally, ALL the power to them. In the meantime they are nothing but lowlife lawbreakers.

Just because you are pro illegal does not mean those who are not are somehow subhuman.

subhuman or not.... we are not illegal subhumans... they are.
If the human has 2 eyes, a nose, a mouth, 2 ears, 10 fingers and 10 toes at birth he or she is considered human.

Please, Ms. Syrenn..

I agree... but i also put us all on the same level.. not one better then the other..

the difference i made was legal as opposed to illegal.

one problem with your plan...well two problems, first of all we aren't a fascist state and don't practice genocide and we have that thing called the constitution...oh and the Geneva convention....I don't think making ourselves like Hitler is what our founding fathers had in mind and under no law are immigrants defined as an invading force.

one problem with your plan...well two problems, first of all we aren't a fascist state and don't practice genocide and we have that thing called the constitution...oh and the Geneva convention....I don't think making ourselves like Hitler is what our founding fathers had in mind and under no law are immigrants defined as an invading force.

If you are not an American citizen native or naturalized the Constitution does not give you any rights or protections.

No one is advocating genocide but what we need is real, serious enforcement of immigration law.

Anyone who sneaks across our border in the middle of the night is breaking the law. They need to be stopped no matter the color of their skin. The people who hire them to work are breaking the law and need to punished as well.

Who is advocating genocide? Get off your high horse.

A border.. with a fence.. with a warning... will shoot to kill anyone in the criminal act of unlawful entry.....

that is NOT genocide.

A border.. with a fence.. with a warning... will shoot to kill anyone in the criminal act of unlawful entry.....

that is NOT genocide.

Thet's right.

Killin' is what good 'mericans do.

'specially when it's those funny speakin' short brown peeps on the recieving end.

Kill 'em all.

Let god or the baby jeebus sort em out.

:lol:

that is NOT genocide.

Thet's right.

'specially when it's those funny speakin' short brown peeps on the recieving end.

Kill 'em all.

my guess is if they knew they would be shot at..... there would be whole lot less illegals crossing our borders.

that is NOT genocide.

Thet's right.

Kill 'em all.

Is that really your attitude, Swallow?

that is NOT genocide.

Thet's right.

Kill 'em all.

my guess is if they knew they would be shot at..... there would be whole lot less illegals crossing our borders.

Or some bleeding heart liberal group would donate them body armor.

that is NOT genocide.

Thet's right.

Kill 'em all.

And people still wonder why message boards have a well-deserved international reputation for being a real magnet for individuals with all kinds of mental problems and outright psychopaths. :rolleyes:

José;4102799 said:
Thet's right.

Kill 'em all.

And people still wonder why message boards have a well-deserved international reputation for being a real magnet for individuals with all kinds of mental problems and outright psychopaths. :rolleyes:

Its not mental problems its a logical approach. If the pain of crossing was greater than the reward for making it across then we would have less ILLEGALS coming over.

And why does it always make you a racist when you want to secure our borders?

New Topics

Forum List

Back