"My testicles don't make me less of a woman" - Caster Semenya

Actually those testicles make you a man lol. This dude has won a bunch of medals, 2 Oly Golds and 3 World Championships, as a man competing on the woman's team.

So let's test that theory, aye?

J0036fs-2.jpg

Actually those testicles make you a man lol. This dude has won a bunch of medals, 2 Oly Golds and 3 World Championships, as a man competing on the woman's team.

Boring squares still think gender is only determined by biology. That is old fashion and not with the current times. Gender is more accurately what gender you identify with. I have met so many biological men act 100% women and so many biological women act 100% man. It is your gender you identify with that determines you gender, not your biology.

Boring squares still think gender is only determined by biology. That is old fashion and not with the current times. Gender is more accurately what gender you identify with. I have met so many biological men act 100% women and so many biological women act 100% man. It is your gender you identify with that determines you gender, not your biology.
Yeah, I mean, I guess that works if you're just going to change the meanings of words. Lol

Reality doesn't change because you have a twisted perception of it.

Forum List

Back