My ordeal at the VA in southern Illinois

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
The VA police actually asked me why I was never in the Military... why I never registered at the post office.

This is what I actually told the VA cops, word for word.

"I was never in the military, because you're too fucking stupid, self centered and bigoted to try to teach me a damn thing.. and that is the reason why you wont even allow me a shot at so much as basic training, all because I have a very mild neurological disorder that has no physical effect, no learning effect and no psychiatric or psychological effects... I tried to sign up, I tried to sign up for the Navy"

"So fuck you, how about you go fuck yourself, because YOU are absolutely nothing but one of those motherfuckers that have stuck it to me my whole life PAL !"

That's what I told the police, at the VA.

He said... " Okay asshole, I think you're out of here" ... so I gave him the finger and me and my dad left.

We out ran the cop in my dad's Chevrolet cobalt, and hid in the corn fields

That happened to me in Illinois one time.

Last edited:
so-what-pic.jpg

The VA police actually asked me why I was never in the Military... why I never registered at the post office.

This is what I actually told the VA cops, word for word.

"I was never in the military, because you're too fucking stupid, self centered and bigoted to try to teach me a damn thing.. and that is the reason why you wont even allow me a shot at so much as basic training, all because I have a very mild neurological disorder that has no physical effect, no learning effect and no psychiatric or psychological effects... I tried to sign up, I tried to sign up for the Navy"

"So fuck you, how about you go fuck yourself, because YOU are absolutely nothing but one of those motherfuckers that have stuck it to me my whole life PAL !"

That's what I told the police, at the VA.

He said... " Okay asshole, I think you're out of here" ... so I gave him the finger and me and my dad left.

We out ran the cop in my dad's Chevrolet cobalt, and hid in the corn fields

That happened to me in Illinois one time.
tumblr_nh1o5kX0BA1tj3qubo1_1280.jpg

Forum List

Back