My number one reason for disappointment in Obama

I didn't realize that Europe's economy was an American campaign platform.

Your right wing economic policy has been yet again proven a failure in history.

I know facts dont matter to you though

When your brain is like swiss cheese, do you hear whistling in your sleep??

:eusa_whistle:

I didn't realize that Europe's economy was an American campaign platform.

Gee those insults really changed the fact that europe is tanking due to Austerity.

Im sure you just saved the EU with that huh?

Trying to say what Germany chose to do in order to protect itself from entangled mess of the EU IS NOT THE PROBLEM. Perhaps if you understood how Germany is tied to the EU's mess you'd understand how stupid you sound.

Here is the problem that the EU faces and why it is the proverbial snake eating its own tail. BTW please note their use of bail outs~

Greece near default, EU in trouble - Six facets of the euro crisis | Protesilaos Stavrou

Dear idiot what europe choose was austerity you lying sack of dog shit

What Merkel chose AFTER the immediate crisis are austerity measures. WHICH are the right course since THE LAW disallows them from independently inflating their currencies! If you were capable of reading your own posted article with intelligence you'd have gleaned that little tidbit.

Please note the fact that bailouts HAVE occurred- but because of the interdependency created by the euro, it ties them all together with countries that are for all intents and purposes- bankrupt. They have become the anchor pulling the whole down!

You are the fucking dog shit eating idiot~

I have no need to lie- That said, your self determined ignorance is showing.

Gee those insults really changed the fact that europe is tanking due to Austerity.

Im sure you just saved the EU with that huh?

I don't give much shits about Europe.
I care where MY country is headed.

Has someone suggested European-style austerity measures?

Then STFU.

:fu:

So that is how you guys are goign to deal with the failures of your ideas in Europe?

they dont exisist and I dont care.

No wonder your party is dying

All those facts Obama will be able to state will mean nothing in the face of Romeny jsut lying about them.

I'd really like to know why he ran for President in the first place?? He campaigned on fixing every thing even telling us if he didn't, one term is all he deserved. But once he got there it was "bigger than he thought". It's always someone else's fault, he can't move us forward, something's always stopping him.

lying about what is happening is now all the right has left to defend their historically failed ideas
Would that be our historically antislavery idea, Truthmatters?
Or would it be our opening of segregated public schools to blacks in 1954 at Little Rock, dear?

Why do you think abolishing slavery and bringing black children into equal educational opportunities with other American children are historically failed ideas?

Do tell.

TM must have broken her vibrator.

Who cares as long as people ignore her?
However that is not what is happening...:(
She is the biggest thread killer on this forum...turning any thread into partisan shit in no time. if people in this thread keep responding to her stupidity - she will destroy this one as well.

Forum List

Back