My new theory on comey, clinton...and obama...

The investigation of Clinton started long before Trump was even considered to be a serious candidate. By the time he secured the nomination, too much dirt on Hillary had already been dug up, so the best Obama could do at that point was have Lynch "accidentally" meet with Bill at the airport and then have Comey quash the investigation (in return for staying on as FBI Director after Hillary's expected victory).
I'll have you know that immediately after the meeting Bill went home and made cookies for his grandchildren, Using a lynch recipe.

Last edited:
We all know the stupid liberals moronic theory that comey and putin and Trump "colluded" to reopen the investigation. Now, admittedly, the timing was strange.

The theory that the stupid liberals cling to is just that absurd. It is proven to be absurd. Over and over again too. Of course it does not matter one bit when it comes to the actual facts once the MSM narrative has been established once they have repeated a lie over and over again.

However, let us keep with the FACT that comey served at the pleasure of the president that appointed him. Let us consider ALL of the things the skinny marxist was privy to and KNEW what hillary was up to. Think about ALL of the things that could be exposed IF countries began to use those emails to manipulate foreign policy. Dare I say I already think that is how Iran got their nuclear deal out of them. I do believe many countries had A LOT of those emails (remember unsecured.) Imagine ALL of the information that may very well have had.

Look, there is no need communicating with the left. They are robots who have no thinking power. They think she is innocent of everything. Nothing else needs to be said in regards to them. I really no longer communicate with them in any real way anymore. They are absurd.

Hillary was a far bigger threat to the destruction of not just the democrat party, but some SERIOUS crimes being ultimately revealed if she had won. Whatever the reason, I do believe obama directed comey (in a plausible deniable way) to reopen the investigation and do it with the timing in mind. I do believe that and mainly for the reasons I mentioned.

We all know the stupid liberals moronic theory that comey and putin and Trump "colluded" to reopen the investigation. Now, admittedly, the timing was strange.

The theory that the stupid liberals cling to is just that absurd. It is proven to be absurd. Over and over again too. Of course it does not matter one bit when it comes to the actual facts once the MSM narrative has been established once they have repeated a lie over and over again.

However, let us keep with the FACT that comey served at the pleasure of the president that appointed him. Let us consider ALL of the things the skinny marxist was privy to and KNEW what hillary was up to. Think about ALL of the things that could be exposed IF countries began to use those emails to manipulate foreign policy. Dare I say I already think that is how Iran got their nuclear deal out of them. I do believe many countries had A LOT of those emails (remember unsecured.) Imagine ALL of the information that may very well have had.

Look, there is no need communicating with the left. They are robots who have no thinking power. They think she is innocent of everything. Nothing else needs to be said in regards to them. I really no longer communicate with them in any real way anymore. They are absurd.

Hillary was a far bigger threat to the destruction of not just the democrat party, but some SERIOUS crimes being ultimately revealed if she had won. Whatever the reason, I do believe obama directed comey (in a plausible deniable way) to reopen the investigation and do it with the timing in mind. I do believe that and mainly for the reasons I mentioned.

I take issue with one thing, they don't believe she is innocent. Hillary ALWAYS polled behind Bill. The democrat party settled on Hillary. All that matters is that D is the ruling letter in Washington.

Comey is a political hack. He tried to play both sides. Trump tried to give him time to straighten up and when he wouldn't even just tell everyone that Trump wasn't under investigation Trump knew he couldn't be trusted not to back stab him.

Here's my new theory on Comey, he's a retard. His testimony is being mocked as ridiculous, that is to say he lied his ass off.

Forum List

Back