My new addiction

NightTrain

VIP Member
Aug 29, 2003
Wasilla, Alaska
Sorry I haven't been on lately.. I got myself a new game! Star Wars Galaxies. Man, it's absolutely a huge game & really a blast to play. My brothers have been playing it for awhile now, and they turned me on to it.

Anyway, it requires at least a 933 MHz, my 1200 does just fine with it. 256K RAM required, and a 3D 32 Meg Video Card as well.

Anyone got it? I'm NiteTrain in the Scylla (sp?) galaxy - some hoser stole my name!

lol Dan... it really is. Having a group of friends take on the bad guys makes my day!

I don't think so, Jimbo... this thing takes up 2 gigs on the ol' HD when it's installed. The downside to the game is you gotta pay for the online gaming portion, it works out to $10 per month... but you get a free month when you buy it, so you'll know by then if you wanna keep playing it online.

i've been saving for it recently. it's gonna be expensive though. i'm buying halo for PC on the same day. but what is starwars like. is it anywhere near better than knights of the old republic? that game was good, but too many loadscreens.

Hey there, Infernus. Welcome to the board, glad to see another Alaskan around!

Never played Knights... this is a really smooth game, the only time it's loading is when you first fire it up - and that's to be expected just because of the sheer size of it. Smooth throughout the game. Although the box says a minimum of 933 MHz is required, I definitely wouldn't try to play it with less than an 1100... my 1200 is borderline when there's a huge battle raging, it starts bogging down.

It's really not too bad for price, I picked mine up at Fred Meyer's here in Wasilla for under $50.

cool. iot's a definite buy then. my computer can handle it like a knife through butter. and thankfully, NO LOADSCREENS! in kotor, almost every door entered was a load screen.

Forum List

Back