My list of GOP candidates who aren't mortally injured yet

[
I'm resigned to the fact that I'm a RINO. If you're not a far right social conservative in this party, you're a RINO. If you're open-minded, you're a RINO. If you don't think compromise is a dirty word, you're a RINO. This has been established. Didn't you know?

Of course you did. *smoochies* :lol:

No, it's when you want to give up the fight before it even starts, you're a RINO. It's when you want the liberals to LIKE you, you're a RINO.

As I said, I'm an atheist. I am horrified that 40% of the country think that there are no dinosaurs because Noah didn't have room for them on the ark. I have no use for the social issues. I also don't care about them, because they largely don't effect me. Not going to ever have need for an abortion or a gay marriage, so I won't care if they are legal or not.

But if you go out there and shill for characters like Huntsman and Romney, who are essentially liberal democrats in the wrong party, because you've concluded Obama is dead meat and you don't want the conservatives to win, then, yes, you are a RINO.

SERIOUSLY HOT TROLL STEW

To make soup rather than stew, add 12 pints of vegetable stock and another bottle of Tabasco...

Don ex RAF NBC kit found in old Lard Rover behind hayrick some time in the last century. Have to hand one large wooden mallet.
Lie in wait for a few minutes behind Ye Shedde... When the troll shambles past, bop it once or twice on the kneecap until it falls over: truss with baling wire. Leave on one side for the nonce.
Discard NBC kit, and let the designated cooks don rubber gloves...

Build a large bonfire on a handy beach, and on it prop a goodly sized cauldron. When the fire is good and hot, arrange several sacks of big spuds in round the edge... Pour one pint of olive oil into the cauldron. In turn, as you chop them, add the following ingredients:

.... [see link for more]

How not to cook a troll

You know what, I don't even think you know what a troll is...

A troll is someone who goes onto a Star Trek board and says how much Star Trek sucks.

This is a politics board... and I talk about politics...

Man, and you really want to convince anyone you have a Ph.D.? Seriously?

funny... i think most normal people simply want someone in office who doesn't pretend the earth is 6,000 years old and that there's no such thing as evolution.

Name a candidate leading in the polls that holds that opinion.

Perry, Bachmann, Santorum

Which GOP Presidential Candidates Believe in Evolution? -- Daily Intel

Last I looked none of them are leading in the polls.
Try again.

Edit to add,

Your link says nothing about a 6,000 year old earth belief nor that evolution is completely dismissed.
Please try to not interpret so much, you don't seem very successful at it.

Last edited:
Well, let's come up with the obvious one. How do Darwinists explain the eye?

How do they explain how chemicals turn into life?

How does one species turn into another species?

Now, not a religous guy. Never have been. But the whole notion that anyone who doubts a Godless model of the universe is off on some fringe is foolish. Polls show that over 80% of Americans think a higher power had something to do with it, and 40% think it happened JUST THE WAY THE BIBLE SAID IT DID.

Which to my mind, means it's not a settled issue.

I also doubt Hussein is going to be running on "There is no God and you're just an evolved ape" platform.

What eye?

It is settled. Beliefs are no substitute for facts.

Hussein? How clever! The man does not discount the theory of evolution. Only idiots do that.

Even Charles Darwin said that natural selection does not explain the evolution of the eye, essentially a closed circuit camera system that requires both the camera and the receiver to evolve at the same time.

Then I guess 80% are idiots. Frankly, I know a lot of creationists. They are pretty bright people, and they have very strong arguments. It's poppycock, but it's thought out.

Given only 19% of Americans can define Darwin's theory, this is not a winner for you guys.

You are mistaken. 80% of Americans do not discount the theory of evolution. the percentage is much smaller, isn't it?

Lots of smart people believe in one god or another. They are misguided...not stupid. Do you accept that there is a difference between the two?

A troll is someone who goes onto a Star Trek board and says how much Star Trek sucks.

Here's something for you to color. It's okay if you can't stay in the lines. :)

troll-giant-coloring-page-10.gif

It really is disconcerting to me that some want to pretend that most or all conservatives dismiss evolution and/or believe in the 6,000 year myth propagated by the leftists.
They cling to that falsehood more so than the "bible and gun clinging" that has also been falsely spewed as fact.

It really is disconcerting to me that some want to pretend that most or all conservatives dismiss evolution and/or believe in the 6,000 year myth propagated by the leftists.
They cling to that falsehood more so than the "bible and gun clinging" that has also been falsely spewed as fact.

What is disconcerting is the way conservatives ride the fence. Not really endorsing the fact that they believe in evolution but not saying they believe in creationism.

Don't want to piss off the fundamentalists

You are mistaken. 80% of Americans do not discount the theory of evolution. the percentage is much smaller, isn't it?

Lots of smart people believe in one god or another. They are misguided...not stupid. Do you accept that there is a difference between the two?

I posted the gallup polls that state that 40% think it happened the way the Bible Said, and 38% that think God guided the process of evolution.

I think most people who believe in God do so because they are afraid. Afraid of death, afraid of their own baser instincts... etc.

My point is, though, that if you are going to run Darwin vs. Jesus, Jesus is going to win that fight, every time.

Here's something for you to color. It's okay if you can't stay in the lines. :)

troll-giant-coloring-page-10.gif

Did you pull that out of your Mitt Romney coloring book? Or your "Doctoral Dissertation".

The diagrams in my dissertation looked more like this:

image003

Also fun to color.

I know how educated I am. And you know how educated you aren't. And that's really all the matters. Stew in your ignorance, troll.

So far, I think Rick Perry has the best case for not only getting the nomination but also for beating Hillary Clinton in 2012. Biden seems to have clear and present confusion issues on a daily basis, Obama's Marxist policies turn 80% of the American population totally off, and his smoothe-talking fibbies are no longer novel in people who just want America to be America, not some everybody-gets-the-same-pot-and-chicken shit.

That's why I think Hillary will run and win if we don't get our best foot forward out there pretty quickly.

And I'd like to kick Brit Hume and Carl Rove just as hard as I possibly could on the playground someday when they aren't looking for the last few months of unparalleled on-air idiocy. It's one thing to be opinionated. It's quite another to take the best conservative candidate with the best jobs-getting resume out there and insure that he is permanently disabled by badmouthing him to death with haughty hubris.

People are still contributing for Rick Perry. But Brit Hume and Carl Rove are sewing up victory for the Dems, whom I am sure will put Hillary out there if she isn't "too tired."

If you vaguely think Obama could be a Commie by the stunts that he pulls, you ain't seen nothin' yet if Hillary 'heroically' takes the reins, which will tingle Chris Matthews in all his appendages.

When the press constantly undresses every aspect of every republican candidate and their families, too, it's enough to make free people wish for lifelong monarchies in their countries to just shut them up.

Meanwhile, the left just chats up the Republican candidate who will be the easiest to whip in November 2012, and they're taking notes when the big guns at Fox news take swipes at good candidates for every reason under the sun except ability for example, to take out unemployment.

There is nothing marxist about Obama. That's just silly shit.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, created 19 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

Obama deserves to be re-elected.
Nothing Marxist? Taking private sector jobs over by big government mandate and furnishing people who make big campaign contributions the foci of his "put rush on" financial guarantees created by the Reid/Pelosi era of Congressional majorities--it doesn't get more marxist than that.

Supplanting private industry jobs with guaranteed jobs with high salaries and taxpayer-funded entitlements is the epitome of Marxism, and you well know it, too, don't you.

Once you guarantee people benefits and high wages and turn them loose, guess what. You go into one of their offices for help, you are told to go into a room and wait. Bulgebottom walks through the door and plants a recorder in front of you and plops himself down at the next table, feet crossed on the raised table by his chair, opens a newspaper, puts his nose in it and mutters: "state your complaint. The law says I have to be here, so I'll be right over here at the next table for the next 15 minutes. You can leave when you're finished speaking."

In a private business, you can leave and find someone else to help you. In a government office, if you complain about shabby treatment, your file gets "lost" and you aren't helped for months or even years later.

It is not an improvement when a government agency takes over a private corporation.

Of course in Obama's case, his political war chest is improved by cheating the taxpayers out of a half a billion dollars to bail out failed businesses that fail anyway a couple of years later like Solyndra.

It's quid pro quo with politicians these days.

Last edited:

Also fun to color.

I know how educated I am. And you know how educated you aren't. And that's really all the matters. Stew in your ignorance, troll.

Okay, here's a math problem for you. 22% of Americans think Mormons are weird, creepy, believe in a bullshit religion and won't vote for one, ever. According to Gallup. This includes 18% of Republicans and 40% of Evagelicals...

So, exactly, Math Whiz, does Romney win with numbers like that? Where does he make up those voters?

What is disconcerting is the way conservatives ride the fence. Not really endorsing the fact that they believe in evolution but not saying they believe in creationism.

Don't want to piss off the fundamentalists

Over 90% of American people believe in god/higher power/religion.
Somehow, I'm guessing that includes liberals.

Evolution and religious belief are not mutually exclusive.

But what do I know, I'm just an atheist conservative.

Also fun to color.

Okay, here's a math problem for you. 22% of Americans think Mormons are weird, creepy, believe in a bullshit religion and won't vote for one, ever. According to Gallup. This includes 18% of Republicans and 40% of Evagelicals...

So, exactly, Math Whiz, does Romney win with numbers like that? Where does he make up those voters?

By changing the numbers.

By people getting used to the idea and seeing him on the stage and listening to his commercials and realizing that he's not that monster that a few of you total nutters are saying ....

If the nation is as full of unredeemable bigots as you think - and as you are - then we deserve four more years of Obama.

If the nation is as relatively reasonable as I feel they are - in spite of a high degree of superficiality among most voters - then maybe we'll be able to prevent another 4 years of Obama and replace him with a president with economic sense.

Last edited:

By changing the numbers.

By people getting used to the idea and seeing him on the stage and listening to his commercials and realizing that he's not that monster that a few of you total nutters are saying ....

If the nation is as full of unredeemable bigots as you think - and as you are - then we deserve four more years of Obama.

If the nation is as relatively reasonable as I feel they are - in spite of a high degree of superficiality among most voteres - then maybe we'll be able to prevent another 4 years of Obama and replace him with a president with economic sense.

Okay, this is close to an argument. Not a good argument, but at least you are making one and that's progress.

Can't see how those numbers change? How? By educating Americans on what Mormons really believe? The Mormons spend a lot of money hiding what they actually believe and the pure batshittery of it.

I don't think Romney is a "monster'. I think he has strange, irrational beliefs that are easily disproven. Essentially, his belief is that EVERY OTHER SECT OF CHRISTIANITY IS WRONG. How is that going to fly, exactly?

Now, keep in mind, once he gets the nomination, the Mainstream Media isn't going to be as nice to him as they are now. Expect lots of stories on Mormon Splinter sects with the polygamy and inbreeding.

Final Point. Romney has been talking to people for five years now, and his numbers are exactly where they were five years ago. About 25% of Republicans actually want him, 75% would desperately like to have ANYONE else. He's been on the national stage, and mostly, people don't like what they see.

I'll conceded your point, none of the other Republicans have made themselves look good. It's been real amatuer hour up there. But he hasn't even sealed the deal with Republicans...

(I don't expect you to have rational answers to these points. Please proceed with the name-calling.)

Over 90% of American people believe in god/higher power/religion.
Somehow, I'm guessing that includes liberals.

Evolution and religious belief are not mutually exclusive.

But what do I know, I'm just an atheist conservative.

As am I.

But I think that really, evolution and Christianity are mutually exclusive philosophies.

Either God made man in his own image to glorify his name and works...

Or man is just another animal with this odd adaptation called "Self-Awareness" that other animals lack.

I subscribe to the latter view, obviously. However, I also realize it just ain't that important. Whether or not Rick Perry believes in talking snakes isn't going to increase the amount of money in my paycheck. Restoring the business sector's confidence is.

By changing the numbers.

If the nation is as relatively reasonable as I feel they are - in spite of a high degree of superficiality among most voteres - then maybe we'll be able to prevent another 4 years of Obama and replace him with a president with economic sense.

Okay, this is close to an argument. Not a good argument, but at least you are making one and that's progress.

Can't see how those numbers change? How? By educating Americans on what Mormons really believe? The Mormons spend a lot of money hiding what they actually believe and the pure batshittery of it.

I don't think Romney is a "monster'. I think he has strange, irrational beliefs that are easily disproven. Essentially, his belief is that EVERY OTHER SECT OF CHRISTIANITY IS WRONG. How is that going to fly, exactly?

Now, keep in mind, once he gets the nomination, the Mainstream Media isn't going to be as nice to him as they are now. Expect lots of stories on Mormon Splinter sects with the polygamy and inbreeding.

Final Point. Romney has been talking to people for five years now, and his numbers are exactly where they were five years ago. About 25% of Republicans actually want him, 75% would desperately like to have ANYONE else. He's been on the national stage, and mostly, people don't like what they see.

I'll conceded your point, none of the other Republicans have made themselves look good. It's been real amatuer hour up there. But he hasn't even sealed the deal with Republicans...

(I don't expect you to have rational answers to these points. Please proceed with the name-calling.)

I don't need to argue.

We'll see the answer soon enough. Either the nation wants to choose the best person for the job or they are willing to be distracted by inconsequentials. I think that our national situation is serious enough and that Obama's weaknesses are so apparent that this time around people will take their responsibility seriously and pick a person who is qualified to deal with the crisises we face today.

We'll soon see whether I'm right or whether you are.

Romney- avoiding any serious damage, most likely candidate
Perry- wounded, will have to work much harder to make up lost ground
Cain- hanging around, could still be the last man standing

The rest......really should stop wasting everyones time

What does it matter to you?

Forum List

Back