My list of GOP candidates who aren't mortally injured yet

Amelia,

Why didn't you know that Bachmann was a complete nutjob before this primary season? She's been saying nutty things for a couplke of years now.

I knew. .... well not a complete nutjob but too close for comfort .......

I was panicking about how many other people on my side treated her like she was credible.

Leastwise, the liberal MSM told us that.

Amelia,

Why didn't you know that Bachmann was a complete nutjob before this primary season? She's been saying nutty things for a couplke of years now.

I was panicking about how many other people on my side treated her like she was credible.

Naw, it was the pro-Bachmann talk on the one particular political forum which I visited most often which was making me quake in my boots. ... I don't know what kind of reception she got here. I wasn't reading here when she was at the height of her popularity.

Last edited:
Whaddaya know.

Missourian has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

This lame-assed negative rep-giving shithead doesn't accept PM's.

Naw, it was the pro-Bachmann talk on the one particular political forum which I visited most often which was making me quake in my boots. ... I don't know what kind of reception she got here. I wasn't reading here when she was at the height of her popularity.

Neither was I.
It was a short time frame. :lol:

Whaddaya know.

Missourian has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Take yer sniveling to the Flame Zone.

You call that sniveling? After the perpetual whine-fest that goes on here.....you must be joking. I just want to let that lame-ass know that he/she is a lame-ass.

Romney
Cain
Huntsman

On the fence about Gingrich (I thought he was fatally injured but Foxfyre made me look again)

And I'll add Gary Johnson by default because he hasn't gotten enough attention for me to know one way or the other about him.

The only one so far whom I think could lead me to vote for Obama if they won the nomination would be Bachmann.

What's your list?

That your attempts to appear open-minded are a bit transparent.

Come on, Huntsman? Mr. One Percent in the polls? Mr. If Mitt isn't liberal enough for you?

I have to honestly ask, do you have any standards...

Okay, my list.

Romney- No effin' way. Sure fire loser.

Perry- Still has a reasonable chance if he gets his act together. He has the money and the organization.

Gingrich- Too much personal baggage.

Cain- Maybe. He's weathered the MSM assault reasonably well. But he has to start taking the process seriously. No more book tours.

Bachmann, Paul- Nuts.

Santorum- Not even sure why he's running.

Huntsman - Wrong party.

^ This...couldn't have said it better.

I'll add that I am skeptical that Perry can get his campaign in order and get his message out in two months. He is not a strong debater and with the late start, he just wasn't prepared to mount a national campaign.

I still think he is the best choice of the candidate pool, far superior to Wind Sock Romney, who just days ago displayed just how his positions change with every shift of the political wind by failing to support the anti-public union legislation he had already previously supported, because he was scared it was now unpopular... :lame2:..."only tell them what they want to hear" Romney proved a coward once again.

If Perry gets on track, fantastic, but if he can't...at least he can beat up Romney and perhaps Cain or Gingrich can clinch the nomination.

Last edited:
I can care less who is on the ticket. My vote will go to anyone but Obama

Excellent. What a patriot!

Everyone has the right to vote for or against anyone they choose. This IS America. But, that being said, I hope for Lovebears' sake it's not someone absolutely horrid.

...like the one elected last time...

You put your hopey in you get some changey out you put some hopey in and you twist it all about, get you some classy warfare and you fling it all around...that's what it's all about...yeah! :eusa_shhh:

Excellent. What a patriot!

Everyone has the right to vote for or against anyone they choose. This IS America. But, that being said, I hope for Lovebears' sake it's not someone absolutely horrid.

You put your hopey in you get some changey out you put some hopey in and you twist it all about, get you some classy warfare and you fling it all around...that's what it's all about...yeah! :eusa_shhh:

And the white was subliminal or something?

Only stupid fucks as YOU aren't supposed to see it butch.

Whaddaya know.

Take yer sniveling to the Flame Zone.

You call that sniveling? After the perpetual whine-fest that goes on here.....you must be joking. I just want to let that lame-ass know that he/she is a lame-ass.

and I asked that you take it to the flame zone.

Only stupid fucks as YOU aren't supposed to see it butch.

Tommy, I see you never learned that those that go personal with rude name-calling have clearly lost their argument at that part. If you had known that, you could have thanked a Teacher.....but we know you would never, ever do that. :lol::lol::lol:

Have another :booze:

Romney
Cain
Huntsman

On the fence about Gingrich (I thought he was fatally injured but Foxfyre made me look again)

And I'll add Gary Johnson by default because he hasn't gotten enough attention for me to know one way or the other about him.

The only one so far whom I think could lead me to vote for Obama if they won the nomination would be Bachmann.

What's your list?

You guys should give Huntsman a chance.

Romney
Cain
Huntsman

What's your list?

Tell us why you like him.

romney
cain
huntsman

on the fence about gingrich (i thought he was fatally injured but foxfyre made me look again)

and i'll add gary johnson by default because he hasn't gotten enough attention for me to know one way or the other about him.

The only one so far whom i think could lead me to vote for obama if they won the nomination would be bachmann.

What's your list?

you guys should give huntsman a chance.

tell us why you like him.
*i* own you butch...

Romney
Cain
Huntsman

What's your list?

Nevermind the obnoxious drunk in the corner. Tell me why you like Huntsman.

Forum List

Back