My list of GOP candidates who aren't mortally injured yet

Cry me a river.

Now, unbunch your panties and contribute something worthwhile instead of being a horses ass.

Oh! YOU are the one who judges post worthyness! Why didn't someone tell me?

Absolutely, I judge every post I read, and so does everyone else.

Feel free to defend your comments...Missouri is the Show-Me State...show me your esteemed contribution to this thread.

I'll wait.
As will I...WAIT...to see...I expect lackluster....

Last edited:
The problem with the Republicans is that the guys who are smart enough to be president, Gingrich, Romney, Huntsman, etc.. are not stupid enough to appeal to the base.

And the people who are stupid enough to appeal to the base, Perry, Cain, Bachman, Palin, etc... are too stupid to be president.

An idiot like Chrissy pretending to be a judge of who is or isn't "smart."

That's kinda adorable.

Cry me a river.

Now, unbunch your panties and contribute something worthwhile instead of being a horses ass.

Feel free to defend your comments...Missouri is the Show-Me State...show me your esteemed contribution to this thread.

I'll wait.

To this thread? How about the comment that you originally rep'd me for. It was a good one.

I wonder if you judge everyone.....something tells me that you don't. Get over yourself.

The problem with the Republicans is that the guys who are smart enough to be president, Gingrich, Romney, Huntsman, etc.. are not stupid enough to appeal to the base.

And the people who are stupid enough to appeal to the base, Perry, Cain, Bachman, Palin, etc... are too stupid to be president.

That's kinda adorable.

Insulting people you don't know on the internet is kind of silly, don't you think?

I guess you have run out of ideas.

So tell me Chris,
Would you vote for any of the above over the democrat parties chosen candidate (Mr Obama)?
Or are you just pretending to be open-minded?

That's kinda adorable.

Insulting people you don't know on the internet is kind of silly, don't you think?

Says the guy whose "analysis" is that those who support Cain or Perry, etc are "dumb."

Hypocrisy, thy name is Chris.

And hypocrisy is insulted by the analogy.

That's kinda adorable.

Says the guy whose "analysis" is that those who support Cain or Perry, etc are "dumb."

Cain and Perry are dumb. No question.

Perry especially.

I can hardly wait for Perry's next debate.

Cain and Perry are dumb. No question.

Perry especially.

I can hardly wait for Perry's next debate.

There is, in reality, a big question about that.

Mr. Cain is far from dumb.

Your opinion is valueless.

I understand that Perry may not participate in any further GOP debates.

Do try to keep up, genius.

I'll wait.

To this thread? How about the comment that you originally rep'd me for. It was a good one.

I wonder if you judge everyone.....something tells me that you don't. Get over yourself.

Oh look! Eric Cantor took a shit and it is now posting on USMB! Kewl.

^ Here it is...you're big contribution, your worthy comment, the epitome of your wit and wisdom, the best you have to offer, that I neg rep'd.

Thanks for proving my point so succinctly.

Last edited:

So tell me Chris,
Would you vote for any of the above over the democrat parties chosen candidate (Mr Obama)?

Reagan and the two Bushes created 93% of the National Debt by lowering taxes for the rich.

ReaganBushDebt.org

And George W. Bush let Wall Street run a $516 trillion dollar derivatives Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy.

A £516 trillion derivatives 'time-bomb' - Business News, Business - The Independent

So why would I vote for the people who destroyed America?

So tell me Chris,

Reagan and the two Bushes created 93% of the National Debt by lowering taxes for the rich.

ReaganBushDebt.org

And George W. Bush let Wall Street run a $516 trillion dollar derivatives Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy.

A £516 trillion derivatives 'time-bomb' - Business News, Business - The Independent

None of the above are named Reagan or Bush. Try to focus on the actual question and subject matter.

Romney- avoiding any serious damage, most likely candidate
Perry- wounded, will have to work much harder to make up lost ground
Cain- hanging around, could still be the last man standing

The rest......really should stop wasting everyones time

I'd add: Romney's biggest weakness right now is being the front runner. If he screws up Iowa, or New Hampshire, or Nevada, or Florida, or.... you get the idea. People like a comeback, and when you're the front runner things can turn on you fast.

Perry is completely dead in the water. The "Choose your own taxes!" plan was probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard, and I just survived a Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama run. I've heard a lot of just plain stupid things. Add to that the fact that Perry just plain looks like he doesn't give a #$(*&@#$ about actually getting the job and I think he's going to be dropping out early.

Cain: Beginning to show how inexperienced he is in politics. I doubt seriously he becomes the nominee.

Newt: Could really surprise you. I have this feeling he's going to be a much stronger force once the primaries actually start than folks expect.

Once the primaries are over, I fully expect the nominee to be Romney and I fully expect him to beat Obama in the general, barring some truly idiotic move. At this point though anyone but Romney would probably lose heads up to Obama.

So tell me Chris,

ReaganBushDebt.org

None of the above are named Reagan or Bush. Try to focus on the actual question and subject matter.

Same policies, same party, same old bullshit.

Nice try at changing the subject.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZXQE834MYY]String of Perry Flubs Sparks Doubts - YouTube[/ame]

ReaganBushDebt.org

Same policies, same party, same old bullshit.

Nice try at changing the subject.
Your failed attempt to change the subject was addressed and you have the gall to post that?
Answer the question, Chris, if you have the intestinal fortitude to do so.

Forum List

Back