My list of GOP candidates who aren't mortally injured yet

I knew you would run away....

You obviously can't name a candidate more likely to win the GOP nomination than Romney.......but we knew that, didn't we?
And WHY do YOU want Romney? Because YOU KNOW as the rest of us do, that Romney has Liberal/Statist Skeletons and he is a Squishy REPUBICAN...

That Obama can browbeat into submission that Idiots like YOU can vote for Obama again...

Let's make that two for two

Another Republican bitching that they don't want Romney but unable to name a better candidate

That depends on what you mean by better "candidate."

Do you mean a person more deserving of being the GOP nominee based on political philosophy? Cain. Perry. Bachmann. Hell, except for some waffling, even Newt.

Or do you mean a candidate with a superior chance of taking the GOP nod and then (conceivably) defeating the incumbent? That's a bit more of a difficult one since the consensus call is that Romney is best positioned and has the most advanced campaign infrastructure already in place. Thus, it does appear that Romney is the most likely GOP nominee as things presently stand. Nevertheless, this is just the nominating round. And we aren't obliged to settle just yet for a weak-knee liberal substitute for what we really want.

What YOU seek is the GOP liberal alternative to the very liberal Democrat incumbent. But that's not necessarily what the GOP wants. If we're not careful, sadly, it is what we might have to settle for.

But until that sad day, we might as well go for the gusto and seek a TRUE alternative to the present liberal notion of governance. Accordingly, the concerned "advice" of you left wingers is worthy of note only as a cautionary tale.

If YOU and YOUR ilk prefer Romney, that's good enough reason to see him as damaged goods.

And WHY do YOU want Romney? Because YOU KNOW as the rest of us do, that Romney has Liberal/Statist Skeletons and he is a Squishy REPUBICAN...

That Obama can browbeat into submission that Idiots like YOU can vote for Obama again...

Let's make that two for two

Another Republican bitching that they don't want Romney but unable to name a better candidate

That depends on what you mean by better "candidate."

Do you mean a person more deserving of being the GOP nominee based on political philosophy? Cain. Perry. Bachmann. Hell, except for some waffling, even Newt.

Or do you mean a candidate with a superior chance of taking the GOP nod and then (conceivably) defeating the incumbent? That's a bit more of a difficult one since the consensus call is that Romney is best positioned and has the most advanced campaign infrastructure already in place. Thus, it does appear that Romney is the most likely GOP nominee as things presently stand. Nevertheless, this is just the nominating round. And we aren't obliged to settle just yet for a weak-knee liberal substitute for what we really want.

What YOU seek is the GOP liberal alternative to the very liberal Democrat incumbent. But that's not necessarily what the GOP wants. If we're not careful, sadly, it is what we might have to settle for.

But until that sad day, we might as well go for the gusto and seek a TRUE alternative to the present liberal notion of governance. Accordingly, the concerned "advice" of you left wingers is worthy of note only as a cautionary tale.

If YOU and YOUR ilk prefer Romney, that's good enough reason to see him as damaged goods.
In other words>? ROMENY is the best supposed polished TURD up there that the GOP Blue Bloods whom behave too much like the Democrats want...MUCH as John Mc LAME in 2008.

And NO WE aren't falling for it this time.

This is an open message board
And as such, you are free to use a name like "rightwinger" that belies your true identity.

You are free to post who is a more likely candidate than Romney......but I won't hold my breath
I am also free to point out how the MSM (and people like you) wish to choose/decide the "best" candidate for conservatives. And by "best", I mean liberal enough to satisfy your (and the MSM) leftist leanings.
Try to not be shocked because I'm not a sheep.

You obviously can't name a candidate more likely to win the GOP nomination than Romney.......but we knew that, didn't we?

If that is your definition of "running away", then there is nothing I can say to satisfy you.
So be it.

And as such, you are free to use a name like "rightwinger" that belies your true identity.

I am also free to point out how the MSM (and people like you) wish to choose/decide the "best" candidate for conservatives. And by "best", I mean liberal enough to satisfy your (and the MSM) leftist leanings.
Try to not be shocked because I'm not a sheep.

If that is your definition of "running away", then there is nothing I can say to satisfy you.
So be it.
Note how Rightwingshitflinger metions ROMNEY?

romney
cain
huntsman

on the fence about gingrich (i thought he was fatally injured but foxfyre made me look again)

and i'll add gary johnson by default because he hasn't gotten enough attention for me to know one way or the other about him.

The only one so far whom i think could lead me to vote for obama if they won the nomination would be bachmann.

What's your list?

a b o...

yeah, but you're a drunk hack, so it wouldn't matter if he walked on water. *shrug*

I can care less who is on the ticket. My vote will go to anyone but Obama.

So much for the informed, intelligent voter.

Really, Obama should have been SO easy to beat. WTF? THis is the best the GOP has to offer? Two whackjobs, the reincarnation of Bush and the rest of the field already showing major chinks in the armor before the primaries are halfway done?
Disappointing.

Um…yeah…no need for surprise or disappointment – why do you think Huckabee and Christie are sitting this one out, waiting for 2016? The tables will be turned then, the democrats will have no one to run and the voters will be ready for a Republican president after 8 years of a democratic administration.

So be it.
Note how Rightwingshitflinger metions ROMNEY?

What I notice is the lack of enthusiasm for any GOP candidate...

Looks like an Obama landslide

Romney
Cain
Huntsman

On the fence about Gingrich (I thought he was fatally injured but Foxfyre made me look again)

And I'll add Gary Johnson by default because he hasn't gotten enough attention for me to know one way or the other about him.

The only one so far whom I think could lead me to vote for Obama if they won the nomination would be Bachmann.

What's your list?

Don't forget Tea Party favorite Pastor Terry Jones.

Romney
Cain
Huntsman

On the fence about Gingrich (I thought he was fatally injured but Foxfyre made me look again)

And I'll add Gary Johnson by default because he hasn't gotten enough attention for me to know one way or the other about him.

The only one so far whom I think could lead me to vote for Obama if they won the nomination would be Bachmann.

What's your list?

He's not a Tea Party favorite, you deliberately dishonest ass face.

Romney
Cain
Huntsman

What's your list?

When did that happen you dishonest FUCK?

These pre-primary battles are working out the way they should - the way they SHOULD have worked for the Dems last year. If the media and the people had done their due diligence and exposed John Edwards for the slime he is and said "maybe some other time" to BO, you guys could have had Hillary.

But anyway, they're working for us. People who seemed so popular that I started to be worried they could win have shown themselves and been found wanting. Particularly Bachmann. I'm glad her star has faded. I'm glad this pre-primary process has worked so well in that regard.

Amelia,

Why didn't you know that Bachmann was a complete nutjob before this primary season? She's been saying nutty things for a couplke of years now.

Amelia,

Why didn't you know that Bachmann was a complete nutjob before this primary season? She's been saying nutty things for a couplke of years now.

I knew. .... well not a complete nutjob but too close for comfort .......

I was panicking about how many other people on my side treated her like she was credible.

Amelia,

Actually, Ms. Bachmann has been saying some very good things for years.

LonelyLaughable is the one with the propensity for saying nutty things.

And your avie confirms that you are indeed an ass-sucker, LonelyLaughable

Bachmann has a few good points.

But she's much more suited to be an activist than president. She's way way way .... omg ... way too careless with facts to be president. And she hasn't shown good judgment in choosing staff either.

Forum List

Back