‘My life is over’: 21-year-old Charlottesville marcher whines

Do the math and keep in mind nazi's, KKK, white supremacist who feel being white is superior and those who are sick of being discriminated against for being normal and white are all different varieties and have different issues.

KKK an estimated 8,000 members, people that identify as white in the US 77%. Dumb asses calling for a race war or trying to overtop the majority white christian population of the country are totally idiots because of a few idiots.

View attachment 144496

white in the US 77%

Is that right? The way the white supremacist act you'd think they were in the minority.
There are only 8,000 KKK members. Nazi's on the other hand are a bit more secretive or they are outright gang thugs. Perhaps you should learn the difference if you don't know. You may have the right to your personal bias but you do not have a right to force them onto me. Just as I have a right to have my personal bias but have no right to force those onto you.

People that are protesting to keep their rights that are being stripped away from them have every right to join in and lobby with those hate groups too if it is a personal choice that they make.

I find it reprehensible that
Ignoring them is what caused WWII.
So it's obvious your a product of public education. . .

*you're*

And you have the nerve to make fun of my intellect, when you don't even know the difference between 'your' and 'you're '
Thanks, migraine this morning, simple error. Of course I know the difference. I'm sure you have done that before as well. Sometimes I neglect to proof read, sue me.

Yes I make mistakes all time. But I don't go around making smart ass comments to people about getting a public school education.
You were the one that claimed that the reason for WWII was ignoring Nazi rallies, not me.

Where else would you get such specious ideas, the TV?

Nazis were able to gain as much power as they did because of appeasement by neighboring German countries and the US ignoring what was happening in Germany.

If you "out" people for opposing Nazis
For opposing a guy's RIGHT of free speech.

The point you miss is antifa is engaging in VIOLENCE wherever they go. You think America is on your side, but they are not.

I will do my part to expose you fascist for who you are. You will soon find yourselves in the same position as this fellow. Live by the sword, die by the sword. By whatever judgement you judge, YOU shall be judged.

Yes, ruin his life, exile him form society, make sure he will never work again, cut him off from friends and family,

perfect.

If your desire is to radicalize him.

So what do you suggest society do with white supremacist roaches like this young man?

Did he break the law ?

No.

Then society has no claim upon him.

What say he find out who the homos are that live in his area and out them to the anti gay group ?

Yes, ruin his life, exile him form society, make sure he will never work again, cut him off from friends and family,

perfect.

I think he did that.

Walking around and shouting is hardly radicalized.

RUin his life, and let him steep in the bitterness and bile for ten years, then we will see radical.

Perfect plan, if you want more hate and bloodshed.

Me? I would prefer less.

He thought he'd be a hero, just the opposite. Behavior has consequences. I believe in tough love. He needs to suffer for awhile.

The concept of tough love is that it will teach better behavior.

I've seen nothing in this thread about eventual learning, followed by forgiveness and reacceptance by society.

Or were those just words, that you threw out there cause they sounded good?

Do the math and keep in mind nazi's, KKK, white supremacist who feel being white is superior and those who are sick of being discriminated against for being normal and white are all different varieties and have different issues.

KKK an estimated 8,000 members, people that identify as white in the US 77%. Dumb asses calling for a race war or trying to overtop the majority white christian population of the country are totally idiots because of a few idiots.

View attachment 144496

white in the US 77%

Is that right? The way the white supremacist act you'd think they were in the minority.

White supremacists are in the extreme minority.

THey number in the thousands in a society of 300 million.

WHITEs though, they are by far still a solid majority and even when they are not, will still be, by far the largest single ethnic group.

And you want to marginalize them.

View attachment 144496

white in the US 77%

That's enough. One is too many. I'm surprised no one could tell by his haircut.

WHITEs though, they are by far still a solid majority and even when they are not, will still be, by far the largest single ethnic group.

View attachment 144496

white in the US 77%

That's enough. One is too many. I'm surprised no one could tell by his haircut.

Smartest reply from a lefty all week. Kudos.

View attachment 144496

white in the US 77%

People are fed up with the bullshit as a whole shitpot full of the dems gave themselves over like a bunch of whores standing on a street corner looking for handouts from where ever and anywhere they can get them.

Yes, ruin his life, exile him form society, make sure he will never work again, cut him off from friends and family, perfect.

Yeah, sure. Blame everyone else for "ruining" his life. It had absolutely nothing with the choices HE made.

And, from the article:

Other white supremacist marchers from Saturday’s deadly melee have made similar claims, like Washington State University College Republicans president James Allsup, who said, “They have no proof that I’m a racist” when confronted with photos of himself at the white supremacist rally.
==

Let's see, he travels 500 miles to hang out with, and supports the KKK and Nazis. He marches with them and is shown in the photos yelling and is obviously into the spirit of the thing. But, he's not a racist, dammit.

Sure...sure... whatever you say...

Last edited:
BLM, Muslim Brotherhood, Crips, Bloods, MS13, CAIR, Occupy, Antifa, Sharptounge , Jackson, NAACP, LaRaza, Congressional Black Caucus, Hispanic Congress, DNC, ACORN, PP etc. Those groups are OK, correct?

How many of those did Obama have into the peoples house?
How many of those burned down public properties or caused riots? Extorted Tax dollars?

Protesting the destruction of American History is now a crime?

View attachment 144496

white in the US 77%

What makes you think "whites" identify with some stupid little POS who chose to march around with racist douchebags?

RUin his life, and let him steep in the bitterness and bile for ten years, then we will see radical.....

Also his choice. Let him step out of line, and throw him in the deepest, darkest hole.

To what end?

That's up to the stupid kid.

You are talking about actions to be taken beyond his control, directed AT HIM.

That is the exact opposite of "up to him".

You have voiced support for it. I've asked you to what end.

I still don't know what outcome you desire from this.

I ask again.

To what end?

Yes, ruin his life, exile him form society, make sure he will never work again, cut him off from friends and family, perfect.

Yeah, sure. Blame everyone else for "ruining" his life. It had absolutely nothing with the choices HE made.

And, from the article:

Other white supremacist marchers from Saturday’s deadly melee have made similar claims, like Washington State University College Republicans president James Allsup, who said, “They have no proof that I’m a racist” when confronted with photos of himself at the white supremacist rally.
==

Let's see, he travels 500 miles to hang out with, and supports the KKK and Nazis. He marches with them and is shown in the photos yelling and is obviously into the spirit of the thing. But, he's not a racist, dammit.

Sure...sure... whatever you say...

My point was not about blame but about results.

Nothing you said addresses that.

What is your goal with this shit?

View attachment 144496

white in the US 77%

What makes you think "whites" identify with some stupid little POS who chose to march around with racist douchebags?

NOte how I point out that white supremacists are a tiny minority.

And then I discuss WHITES as a solid majority.

This clearly states, without question, that I do NOT think that WHITES identify with White Supremacists.

Penelope was the one conflating the two very distinct groups.

Good, stupid kid should have known better than to march with Nazis.

‘My life is over’: 21-year-old Charlottesville marcher whines over ‘outing’ by anti-fascist group

A 21-year-old Honeoye Falls, NY man was outed as a white supremacist after photos of him marching in Charlottesville, VA circulated online.

According to the Livingston County News, Jerrod Kuhn was filmed on Friday and Saturday last week by a BBC documentary crew as he carried a torch on the University of Virginia campus and chanted Nazi slogans and marched with the KKK and neo-Nazis the following day.
<more>

We may not like what he said while protesting, but all he did was peacefully protest, unless there is evidence he attacked someone.
I think what people are so upset about is that he was marching with, chanting with, and showing support for, two of the most hateful and vile of all domestic TERRORIST groups: the KKK and Nazis. And he traveled a long 500 miles to do it. This was not a 'casual' drive across town.

The Nazis of Germany in the 30' started as a very tiny group, too. And they were ignored. The rest is history. America cannot afford to ignore these terrorist crackpots. They have to be exposed in the clear light of day and, yes, identified for what they are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back