‘My life is over’: 21-year-old Charlottesville marcher whines

Good, stupid kid should have known better than to march with Nazis.

‘My life is over’: 21-year-old Charlottesville marcher whines over ‘outing’ by anti-fascist group

A 21-year-old Honeoye Falls, NY man was outed as a white supremacist after photos of him marching in Charlottesville, VA circulated online.

According to the Livingston County News, Jerrod Kuhn was filmed on Friday and Saturday last week by a BBC documentary crew as he carried a torch on the University of Virginia campus and chanted Nazi slogans and marched with the KKK and neo-Nazis the following day.
<more>
Do you think you can change how people really feel? Maybe you can bully most into silence, but they still vote. And now they're angry and bitter the Fascists (you) destroyed their lives for exercising their right to free speech.

This will soon happen to YOU (antifa supporters). I will see to it

Do the math and keep in mind nazi's, KKK, white supremacist who feel being white is superior and those who are sick of being discriminated against for being normal and white are all different varieties and have different issues.

KKK an estimated 8,000 members, people that identify as white in the US 77%. Dumb asses calling for a race war or trying to overtop the majority white christian population of the country are totally idiots because of a few idiots.

census 1b.jpg

Yes, ruin his life, exile him form society, make sure he will never work again, cut him off from friends and family,

perfect.

If your desire is to radicalize him.
Too late. If he drove from Honeoye Falls to Charlottesville to march with the white nationalists, he's already radicalized.

Nope. Walking and shouting are not what is normally considered radicalized.
That's a long drive for a lark. If you ask me, if you are doing something you're ashamed for people to see, maybe you should think twice about doing it.
I agree these folks should not be driven further into social pariah-ship--it is social alienation/rejection that triggers this war against "others" in the first place. However, I'm not feeling the slightest sympathy for any of them.

‘My life is over’: 21-year-old Charlottesville marcher whines over ‘outing’ by anti-fascist group

A 21-year-old Honeoye Falls, NY man was outed as a white supremacist after photos of him marching in Charlottesville, VA circulated online.

According to the Livingston County News, Jerrod Kuhn was filmed on Friday and Saturday last week by a BBC documentary crew as he carried a torch on the University of Virginia campus and chanted Nazi slogans and marched with the KKK and neo-Nazis the following day.
<more>

We may not like what he said while protesting, but all he did was peacefully protest, unless there is evidence he attacked someone.

If this is the new precedent though, this means we can go after Islamists that attend Islamic hate rallies.

<more>
What the fuck is up with these whinny white people today? My God, 8 years of whining about Obama, 8 years of whining about Hillary. They now own the fuckin country and still these mf's are whining????? You decide to leave mama's good white sheets at home and now your whining cause yous on candy camera?? Get the fuck outta here...white people, yaw is just crazy!! The internet will LAST FOREVER.....NEXT TIME WEAR SHEETS!! lolololol

Yes, ruin his life, exile him form society, make sure he will never work again, cut him off from friends and family,

perfect.

Too late. If he drove from Honeoye Falls to Charlottesville to march with the white nationalists, he's already radicalized.

Nope. Walking and shouting are not what is normally considered radicalized.
That's a long drive for a lark. If you ask me, if you are doing something you're ashamed for people to see, maybe you should think twice about doing it.
I agree these folks should not be driven further into social pariah-ship--it is social alienation/rejection that triggers this war against "others" in the first place. However, I'm not feeling the slightest sympathy for any of them.

THis thread is about driving the 21 year old further into social pariah-ship.

You agree that that will make things worse.

That was my point.

Thanks.

perfect.

So what do you suggest society do with white supremacist roaches like this young man?
As long as they do not break any law, then they should be left alone.

Let this be a lesson to all the other Nazis in training that white supremacy will not be tolerated in this country.
O97G1.gif
The meme in you signature completely contradicts your post, that makes you a hypocrite.

perfect.

So what do you suggest society do with white supremacist roaches like this young man?

Ignore them to death.

Watch them like hawks, punishing anyone who breaks the law, as an example to the others.

A couple years of that, and they will go the way of the Dodo bird.

Ignoring them is what caused WWII.
So it's obvious your a product of public education. . .

Let this be a lesson to all the other Nazis in training that white supremacy will not be tolerated in this country.
O97G1.gif
The meme in you signature completely contradicts your post, that makes you a hypocrite.

Laughing at a white supremacist is going low?
Pushing them out of civil society for their free speech rights, and then applauding it, yeah, I'd say, that qualifies.. .

perfect.

Ignore them to death.

Watch them like hawks, punishing anyone who breaks the law, as an example to the others.

A couple years of that, and they will go the way of the Dodo bird.

Ignoring them is what caused WWII.
So it's obvious your a product of public education. . .

*you're*

And you have the nerve to make fun of my intellect, when you don't even know the difference between 'your' and 'you're '

O97G1.gif

Pushing them out of civil society for their free speech rights, and then applauding it, yeah, I'd say, that qualifies.. .

So when your ideology is based on hate and violence, society shouldn't treat you differently? He can have all the ideas and opinions he wants.

But when you're caught in a public protest where you proudly wear the badge of white supremacy, don't be surprised when no one wants to hire you.

O97G1.gif

So he will run back to the rest of the extremists and become even more radicalized.

Great.

Especially a 21 yr old. Many of those people ( on BOTH sides) put their "cause" above all else. In their minds it gives them more honor among their mob like peers.

...and some were whining about religious fanatics..be careful what you ask for.

<more>
What the fuck is up with these whinny white people today? My God, 8 years of whining about Obama, 8 years of whining about Hillary. They now own the fuckin country and still these mf's are whining????? You decide to leave mama's good white sheets at home and now your whining cause yous on candy camera?? Get the fuck outta here...white people, yaw is just crazy!! The internet will LAST FOREVER.....NEXT TIME WEAR SHEETS!! lolololol
When folks start getting fired for attending BLM rallies, b/c BLM are violent, as we have seen. . .

2016 shooting of Dallas police officers - Wikipedia

Maybe you will feel different.

It is about the freedom of expression w/o the worry of repercussion.

O97G1.gif

So when your ideology is based on hate and violence, society shouldn't treat you differently? He can have all the ideas and opinions he wants.

But when you're caught in a public protest where you proudly wear the badge of white supremacy, don't be surprised when no one wants to hire you.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with you, but don't sanctimoniously say you go high, you don't. You punish those who disagree with you. You don't forgive youthful follies, do you? You are as rigid in your hate and intolerance as the other side is.

I understand that folks make mistakes, I forgive. I know that hate can only be combated with better ideas, love, understanding and forgiveness. YOU DON'T.

THIS is how you combat NAZIS, not by ANTIFA tactics and doxing. Get real and get a plan.

Forum List

Back