My Google is Broken

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I've been wondering who is financing this Hogg kid, so I thought I'd ask the Google gods. They know everything.

I typed in "who funds David Hogg," and the Google gods refused to provide an answer.

Instead, all responses were Hogg's criticism of dying McCain for accepting NRA "blood money."

Seems like Google may have a left wing agenda. I thought my question was pretty direct. I'll try my magic 8 ball next.

I usually just smack it a couple of times and it comes back

I've been wondering who is financing this Hogg kid, so I thought I'd ask the Google gods. They know everything.

I typed in "who funds David Hogg," and the Google gods refused to provide an answer.

Instead, all responses were Hogg's criticism of dying McCain for accepting NRA "blood money."

Seems like Google may have a left wing agenda. I thought my question was pretty direct. I'll try my magic 8 ball next.

Google a left wing agenda??? hehe

Hmmm yeah......it is!

Very, very, very left wing.

Hmmm yeah......it is!

I find this every time I search political topics with Google. They don't give you the actual information you're searching for, just left wing bullshit I didn't ask for.

I use Duck, Duck, Go as my search engine--used same term-"who funds david hogg?"

first hit:

Soros, Bloomberg & Planned Parenthood Funding David Hogg's Anti-Gun Student Protests

Not that I'd believe a word..but it does seem to be out there...as in ..'out there'

Hmmm yeah......it is!

I find this every time I search political topics with Google. They don't give you the actual information you're searching for, just left wing bullshit I didn't ask for.

Death Angel, do like me and like millions of others.......instead of Gulag used DuckDuckGo as a search engine instead!:thup:

Try Bing also. I just tried your search about Hogg's funding and the first hit was about Soros, Bloomberg and PlannedParenthood being providers. I am not vouching for the accuracy of the article, but at least Bing provided the best match to the search string whereas Google stacks and shuffles the hits, or filters them out.

Try Bing also. I just tried your search about Hogg's funding and the first hit was about Soros, Bloomberg and PlannedParenthood being providers. I am not vouching for the accuracy of the article, but at least Bing provided the best match to the search string whereas Google stacks and shuffles the hits, or filters them out.
Bing s actually my default SE. I just tested Google to make this point. RIGHT thinking Americans need to leave Google.

Forum List

Back