My fellow and fellowette rwingers

Show some fucking class and get off Hillary. I don't care for her politics either but she is a human being and has served OUR COUNTRY, for better or worse.
She put up with Bill, she put up with the likes of us and now she is CLEARLY ILL.
Put down your tinfoil hats and remember her medical issues in 2016, but for now you should be wishing her well. Our party doesn't stand for hatred and vile wishes. It stands for integrity and honor, or at least it used to, so show some.

Sorry but four years of total bull shit coming from the most transparent administration will make a person call bull shit.

^^^^^^

4 years of conspiracy theorists making up conspiracies will make us laugh at you.
obamatax was a conspiracy? sending U.S. military to bomb Libya without congressional approval is a conspiracy? I could go on but you think the truth is a conspiracy

Show some fucking class and get off Hillary. I don't care for her politics either but she is a human being and has served OUR COUNTRY, for better or worse.
She put up with Bill, she put up with the likes of us and now she is CLEARLY ILL.
Put down your tinfoil hats and remember her medical issues in 2016, but for now you should be wishing her well. Our party doesn't stand for hatred and vile wishes. It stands for integrity and honor, or at least it used to, so show some.
A clit with a clot. Nothing here. Move on.

I hope it helped to get that off of your chest, but are you new to this place??:lol: Lecturing people on here to rise above the pettiness of politics is futile...but more importantly, stop trying to fuck with my entertainment.:D

I hear you, but every once and awhile things hit home and you realize its not entertainment. Its someone life...

I don't click on about 50% of the thread starts in here, and I never go beyond the 'politics' section.

My advice is use discretion on what you read.

We don't want you to stroke out or something!

I will bust her chops about Benghazi when she is out of the hospital until then I wish her a speedy recovery a blood clot can be some serious shit.

True if their is a blood clot.

Until someone show me some proof there is not I will accept there is. On the very very slim chance there is not one oh what kind of hell would that raise?

We've had the most transparent administration ever of course why would they say their's a blood clot when their isn't one? Thanks for making that clear.

I hope it helped to get that off of your chest, but are you new to this place??:lol: Lecturing people on here to rise above the pettiness of politics is futile...but more importantly, stop trying to fuck with my entertainment.:D

I hear you, but every once and awhile things hit home and you realize its not entertainment. Its someone life...

That is when it's time to turn off the computer and put your focus on something more constructive.:thup:

I just turned on my android and stopped in to see if anything had happened today. I didn't even know she was having these issues till I saw the link. Needless to say some of the responses seemed over the top. I remember the left mocking when Breitbart died and the right demanded respect for the family. Granted that was a death but I figured the demand for decency was a two way street....I guess I figured wrong.

That is when it's time to turn off the computer and put your focus on something more constructive.:thup:

I just turned on my android and stopped in to see if anything had happened today. I didn't even know she was having these issues till I saw the link. Needless to say some of the responses seemed over the top. I remember the left mocking when Breitbart died and the right demanded respect for the family. Granted that was a death but I figured the demand for decency was a two way street....I guess I figured wrong.

Probably not a realistic expectation when you're dealing with message board posters...it's just the nature of the beast.

I don't click on about 50% of the thread starts in here, and I never go beyond the 'politics' section.

I bet I live beyond most of you. While I sometimes am offended at something I read I forget about it when I turn it off. I figure if you're never offended you're just a heartless bastard anyhow.

why? maybe he should tell the loons that they're loons.

I bet I live beyond most of you. While I sometimes am offended at something I read I forget about it when I turn it off. I figure if you're never offended you're just a heartless bastard anyhow.

I dunno, Gramps. You come across as wound pretty tight. Perhaps its your avatar.

LOL

you are wrong in one respect, don't ever expect respect from a democrat you won't be disappointed. That said, I wish Mrs. Clinton a full and speedy recovery.

Forum List

Back