My Fav'rite Album For Trippin' an' Fuckin' Back In The Early-Mid 70's...

For Bayou Bill and tinydancer. I just listened to this today. It's from a few years ago:

Inside Musicast - Interviewing the True Musicians - musicasts - Gino*Vannelli

It would be a better interview if the hosts were better. Gino really opens up about a lot of stuff.

Even though he was still a star at the time and this is why I love him so much I'd collide with Gino doing interviews on college radio stations while he was touring.

I was doing Joe Hall and the Continental Drift, Showdown, Fist all the B and C leagues because I adored independents but there was Gino still giving interviews to the university stations.

He's the real deal. Not only a great talent. But a true show man who cared about his audiences. You don't find many like him.

For Bayou Bill and tinydancer. I just listened to this today. It's from a few years ago:

Inside Musicast - Interviewing the True Musicians - musicasts - Gino*Vannelli

It would be a better interview if the hosts were better. Gino really opens up about a lot of stuff.

Even though he was still a star at the time and this is why I love him so much I'd collide with Gino doing interviews on college radio stations while he was touring.

I was doing Joe Hall and the Continental Drift, Showdown, Fist all the B and C leagues because I adored independents but there was Gino still giving interviews to the university stations.

He's the real deal. Not only a great talent. But a true show man who cared about his audiences. You don't find many like him.
He talks in the very beginning about his accident recently with those in the ear monitors. One of the crew members unplugged something while he was wearing them, and it really damaged his hearing for while. He couldn't fly, and it's scrambled his brain a bit.

Forum List

Back