My favorite screenshots

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Apr 8, 2021
Southerner trapped in a yankee state
For those of you who don't know, which is all of you, I like playing War Thunder on PC in my spare time in between hurling poorly constructed insults on this board. One of my favorite things to do however is to take screenshots of the game, which I hope y'all will enoy.

111.jpg

WWII Soviet SU-152 Self Propelled Gun, with "Blood for Blood" written on the side.

1111.jpg

This plane was "customized" for me by a friend. He added the nose art and taxi number, etc. A cousin of mine flew on this very plane, "Jinx", in the 391st Bomb Group, 574th Squadron, 9th Air Force during the war.

11111.jpg

Bf-109 G-6 Shoots down a B-17/L.

111111.jpg

Sidewinder Air-to-Air missle.

1111111.jpg

An American destroyer shoots at a target.

111111111.jpg

The cockpit of a Bf-109 G-6.

1111111111.jpg

The American A-10 A Thunderbolt. Look at that Freedom.

11111111111.jpg

A Japanese B5N2 Torpedo bomber drops a torpedo as a last ditch effort to sink an American warship.

111111111111.jpg

Dog fight over a field of flowers.

Attachments

• 11111111.jpg
    11111111.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 40
It isn't a joke, He constantly is a sniveling coward, calling anyone who supports Ukraine a warmonger.
If you support Ukraine you are a warmonger. Zelensky openly pushed for nuclear weapons to be positioned in his borders and NATO membership.

He also pushed for a change to the Ukrainian Constitution which forces Ukrainian non-nuclear status.

He wanted to make Ukraine a military, and nuclear power.

If you support Ukraine you are a warmonger. Zelensky openly pushed for nuclear weapons to be positioned in his borders and NATO membership.

He also pushed for a change to the Ukrainian Constitution which forces Ukrainian non-nuclear status.

He wanted to make Ukraine a military, and nuclear power.

Yeah, because look who he lives next to...

I'm not a warmonger. I support peace through strength. If you roll over and show your belly, dictators will gladly strike.

Yeah, because look who he lives next to...

I'm not a warmonger. I support peace through strength. If you roll over and show your belly, dictators will gladly strike.
Typical of most westerners you understand little of the history.

Yes, you are a warmonger.

You promote western hegemony and economic slavery through your Ukrainian support.

Are you American?
Absolutely.

However, unlike most Americans I understand the steps that took place prior to Russia's invasion.
'
Most westerners follow blindly.

Just like the war on terror, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria...Vietnam the war on drugs, Covid...and and and.

Absolutely.

However, unlike most Americans I understand the steps that took place prior to Russia's invasion.
'
Most westerners follow blindly.

Just like the war on terror, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria...Vietnam the war on drugs, Covid...and and and.

Why do I feel like you're lying...

You sound like you loathe western culture. Well look here pal, the western culture is one of freedom, charity and prosperity. The culture of Russia is death, hardship and hatred. The Russians are the new Nazis. It is unmistakable.

You subscribe to the fact that if ABC news reports it, then it is a lie. In many cases, this is true, but not this time. I don't get my news from the mainstream media. I can see it plainly for myself on YouTube, via war leaks, the Sun and Sky News Australia, a relatively conservative organization. It is extremely well documented, this is one of the most documented wars of all time. You can see the Ukrainians commentary, you can see the Russians clearly not there for humanitarian aid whatsoever. The Ukrainians want to fight. They say they want to fight. The footage of Ukrainians that blame Asov for the sun rising are Russian traitors in the Donbass. These are traitors only too happy to be used for propaganda.

Don't be fooled by Russia. They don't want to help. They want to rule Eastern Europe, all of it. NATO is not rolling over. If you roll over once, their tanks can roll over you.

Forum List

Back