My favorite recent TV shows, there are many

Never heard of it, is that that good?

I looked it up, sounds like something I will like. Will download :)

Any good mini series that are worth watching?

I don't like most shows now as they keep going and going until they turn to shit and end. I'd rather a show be a mini series with a definite ending to them. I'll be glad walking dead is coming to an end, I haven't liked it in a while but I was so invested the first half in have to see it through.

That's why I liked squid game, it didn't wear out it's welcome. It stayed just long enough and ended in a satisfying enough way. I finished Dexter new blood last night, first half of it I didn't like much but the second half was good and when it ended, it ended.

Check out Fargo, seasons 1-3. Not a fan of season 4. But 1-3 are very good :) They're all mini-series, and one season has nothing to do with the next.

If you haven't watched it, please check out "Into the Badlands".

It has such a mix of martial arts, post-apocalyptic themes, and an almost Matrix feel.

It's The Matrix meets Mad Max meets Kill Bill. It's really that crazy! I love it!!!

The martial arts is as good as any movie, and it's done at least twice per episode. And the cinematography is the most beautiful thing in the world. You can pause any scene and make it a desktop background. And the women are some of the strongest and sexiest women ever put on film.

Here's the trailer. Please watch if you like the premise:

its fucking awesome sad that it got canceled but its awesome

I'm glad you loved it! It's such a great show!

I wish more people get into it, and maybe some place like Netflix will revive it.. That would be awesome, because it's left on a cliff-hanger... :)

heres my list:
1. Star Wars tv shows: Mando, book of boba fett, kenobi, the clone wars, rebels, resistance
2. marvel tv shows: most of them really but here we go daredevil, jessica jones, luke cage, loki, wanda vison, falcon and the winter solider, ms marvel, moon knight, hawkeye, agents of shield
3. Can i do anime please well I'm going to do it anyway bleach, one piece, naruto, beybalde, yu-gi-oh, skaura the card captor, bakugan, Godzilla singular point, Star Wars visions, pacfic rim black
any other tv shows: into the badlands, stranger things, dark crystal age of resistance, fringe, doctor who, some dc shows, supernatural, dark matter, Longmire, designated survivor, snowpierce, so muc more

I'm glad you loved it! It's such a great show!

I wish more people get into it, and maybe some place like Netflix will revive it.. That would be awesome, because it's left on a cliff-hanger... :)
yeah agreed but netflix canceled dark crystal age of resistance but then again you never know

heres my list:
1. Star Wars tv shows: Mando, book of boba fett, kenobi, the clone wars, rebels, resistance
2. marvel tv shows: most of them really but here we go daredevil, jessica jones, luke cage, loki, wanda vison, falcon and the winter solider, ms marvel, moon knight, hawkeye, agents of shield
3. Can i do anime please well I'm going to do it anyway bleach, one piece, naruto, beybalde, yu-gi-oh, skaura the card captor, bakugan, Godzilla singular point, Star Wars visions, pacfic rim black
any other tv shows: into the badlands, stranger things, dark crystal age of resistance, fringe, doctor who, some dc shows, supernatural, dark matter, Longmire, designated survivor, snowpierce, so muc more
How 'bout Preacher? I loved Preacher! That was sooo different than anything else...

heres my list:
forgot to mention in anime black clover lol

Forum List

Back