My encounter with a census workers

You get to dictate you own uniform standards, or you just intentionally choose to do the wrong thing?

dude....have you looked at the letter carriers in your neck of the woods?.....very few dress to the standards the PO want.....socks to short....shorts to short....non regulatory hats.....where i am at....since we are talking about this,i noticed out of 16 carriers,only 3 have their ID's showing.....most carriers i know,DEFINATLY,intentionally dress out of code....

So the standards aren't enforced? I can see why you guys don't follow them.

You get to dictate you own uniform standards, or you just intentionally choose to do the wrong thing?

dude....have you looked at the letter carriers in your neck of the woods?.....very few dress to the standards the PO want.....socks to short....shorts to short....non regulatory hats.....where i am at....since we are talking about this,i noticed out of 16 carriers,only 3 have their ID's showing.....most carriers i know,DEFINATLY,intentionally dress out of code....

So the standards aren't enforced? I can see why you guys don't follow them.

well the station manager could if he/she wanted too....but they would get nothing but flack from the carriers....and we are the ones who make or break their numbers....and when its 105 degrees out....most managers dont really care about sock and shorts length or what kinda hat you are wearing.....plus...right now the PO has enough problems to worry about then the dress code....

Possibly was a census worker, possibly was a scammer. But, as Mudwhistle pointed out, most scammers use charm rather than alienation. Sometimes they try intimidation, too.

But flat out calling Pixie a liar without any foundation for it is wrong (not that you did). I have no foundation for calling you a liar, nor do I have for Pixie.

Anecdotes are evidence of nothing and I have no doubt that Pixie knows that, but I will not be hateful, especially when she is having other health issues with family.

(I know that is JenyE's style, though.)

Who knows if it was the real deal or not in her case. Morons abound in all walks of life and occupations.

I suspect that pixie was immediately adversarial to them regardless of if they were real or fake and we are really only hearing about one side of this encounter.

I don't get why some conservatives are so opposed to the notion of a census, but I gave up on trying to figure out long ago.
It's not the notion of the census at all that has many of us being vocal.

It is the attempt to change the seat of responsibility of a census reporting and the additional questions on the form. Most of us answered what we are bound by the Constitution to do and nothing more.

And if the Constitution were the only law in the country, that would matter. Unfortunately for you, it isn't. It's just the basic law the sets the foundation for the other federal laws to fill in the details on. In this case, US Code Title 13.

But by all means, try that whole "The only federal law I have to follow is the Constitution" crap with anything else. See how far it gets you.

If they do present ID, do not have a census bag, and look like a crack head, they are not a census worker. If you already filled out your census, they will not come to your house.

Well, we might, because there might have been a problem with the one you sent in, ie. it got lost in the mail, it originally got delivered to the wrong address (happens sometimes with apartment complexes), that sort of thing. If so, just be polite and we'll do our best to fix the problem.

Sorry to hear you had such a poor encounter with your Census worker

The one who came to my house was very polite and helpful. She painted my fence, got my cat out of a tree and changed the babies diaper

Who knows if it was the real deal or not in her case. Morons abound in all walks of life and occupations.

I suspect that pixie was immediately adversarial to them regardless of if they were real or fake and we are really only hearing about one side of this encounter.

I don't get why some conservatives are so opposed to the notion of a census, but I gave up on trying to figure out long ago.
It's not the notion of the census at all that has many of us being vocal.

It is the attempt to change the seat of responsibility of a census reporting and the additional questions on the form. Most of us answered what we are bound by the Constitution to do and nothing more.

And if the Constitution were the only law in the country, that would matter. Unfortunately for you, it isn't. It's just the basic law the sets the foundation for the other federal laws to fill in the details on. In this case, US Code Title 13.

But by all means, try that whole "The only federal law I have to follow is the Constitution" crap with anything else. See how far it gets you.

:rofl: It's gotten me pretty far after a few years. But, thanks for your input....I think.

Pixie,

First and foremost my prayers to your Sister, Mother and you! I cannot imagine how I would have dealt with this. First of all when I would have answered the door my mind would have been focused probably on my Sister therefore, I would have not been prepared for this woman.

To the rest of the people chiming in, you all really need to stop throwing stones when you live in glass houses.

Pixie,

First and foremost my prayers to your Sister, Mother and you! I cannot imagine how I would have dealt with this. First of all when I would have answered the door my mind would have been focused probably on my Sister therefore, I would have not been prepared for this woman.

To the rest of the people chiming in, you all really need to stop throwing stones when you live in glass houses.

:anj_stfu:

Pixie,

Shut the fuck up yourself sports cream

Pixie,

Why don't you? You contribute NOTHING. Never have. A third grader could stomp any argument you make.

Get a clue, fool.:cuckoo:

Pixie,

Shut the fuck up yourself sports cream

Sports cream has a purpose. Thus, the difference between Dainty and sports cream. :lol:

So yesterday, I was at my Mom's house,...

So this is a current event?

what ever happened to Pixie complaining about where people put their topics?

Whatever happened to you shutting the fuck up, puss wad? The census is a current event. You on the other hand are a waste of bandwidth. Old, tired, worn out left-dweeb rhetoric and alarmism/sensationalism.

You might have some delusional reasoning for your existence, but I don't. You make me feel like a fucking daycare provider. Get it, waste of space?

Forum List

Back